grimsby pete
July 30, 2012, 7:09pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,841
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Garth

Disagree Pete, its just that the anti`s are more vocal,  the pro Fentys IMO are satisfied with the staus quo

See what Garth did then folks ?

He disagreed with my comment BUT  did not find the need to abuse me,

Thanks mate, thats how it should be.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 80
ExLeightonMariner
July 30, 2012, 8:52pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +4 / -6
Quoted from grimsby pete

See what Garth did then folks ?

He disagreed with my comment BUT  did not find the need to abuse me,

Thanks mate, thats how it should be.

FFS, I should buy shares in Vaseline.  The rate you lot are going with your love in it'll be uphill gardening en-masse before the footy season starts.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 80
STB
July 30, 2012, 9:02pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from ExLeightonMariner

FFS, I should buy shares in Vaseline.  The rate you lot are going with your love in it'll be uphill gardening en-masse before the footy season starts.

I agree with this comment but wish to call you a ba5tard, is everyone OK with this ?

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 80
GrimRob
July 30, 2012, 9:15pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,470
Gold Stars: 115
You only have to look at the public votes. Fenty has been backed by shareholders and the trust overwhelmingly. The hardcore anty-Fenty brigade are a vocal minority, they have to accept that although of course they are free to try and convince others. Nobody on here is stopping them but they'll have to accept that there's going to be wide disagreement with their views.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 80
gary_elton
July 30, 2012, 9:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6

Not at all, im saying all views should be put forward without ridicule

I'd like to ridicule this....  

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 80
STB
July 30, 2012, 9:24pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from GrimRob
You only have to look at the public votes. Fenty has been backed by shareholders and the trust overwhelmingly. The hardcore anty-Fenty brigade are a vocal minority, they have to accept that although of course they are free to try and convince others. Nobody on here is stopping them but they'll have to accept that there's going to be wide disagreement with their views.

To be fair, you only have to ask some of the once die-hard fans why they do not attend anymore and their answer is nearly always the JF reason.
Maybe its because of the downfall of the club since he became involved.
I neither know nor care nowadays and just take each game as it comes.
Pre-season has been good so far and I'm going to Lincoln tomorrow.
UTM.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 80
Garth
July 30, 2012, 9:26pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,939
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from gary_elton

I'd like to ridicule this....  

Dont be ridicules
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 80
realityman
July 30, 2012, 9:26pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
so you think ten years of fenty has been good for gtfc? i for one think it has been a complete disaster and i refer you to the position we are in and as at the end of last season we are in the lowest ever position in our history. but hey you might as well slag me off for telling the truth. that is the truth you find difficult to swallow, so just carry on with the usual abuse because i disagree with your holy than thou views.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 80
GrimRob
July 30, 2012, 9:40pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,470
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from realityman
so you think ten years of fenty has been good for gtfc? i for one think it has been a complete disaster and i refer you to the position we are in and as at the end of last season we are in the lowest ever position in our history. but hey you might as well slag me off for telling the truth. that is the truth you find difficult to swallow, so just carry on with the usual abuse because i disagree with your holy than thou views.

We actually did better last season than the one before it (we finished 11th both times but got 8 more points last season), so you could say we are on the up! I bet we finish higher than 11th this season as well. I can't be bothered to trot out the old arguments to refute your "truth", but you have to accept that your views are an opinion (as are mine) and that a lot of people don't agree with them (hence my comments about the votes). I respect your opinion (and understand your frustration that everyone doesn't think that way) and you are entitled to it, but I'm very unlikely to ever agree with it.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 18 - 80
lawless29
July 30, 2012, 9:42pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +13 / -2
Approval: +11
Quoted from GrimRob

We actually did better last season than the one before it (we finished 11th both times but got 8 more points last season), so you could say we are on the up! I bet we finish higher than 11th this season as well. I can't be bothered to trot out the old arguments to refute your "truth", but you have to accept that your views are an opinion (as are mine) and that a lot of people don't agree with them (hence my comments about the votes). I respect your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I'm very unlikely to ever agree with it.

we may be on the up but we shouldnt be were we are in the first place john fenty is either a crap chairman or a bloody jinx

https://www.facebook.com/GrimsbyCleethorpesHistory
[url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s7.postimage.org/6lz8j8h4r/403320_362485870431139_1145829449_n.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://postimage.org/]photo upload[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 80
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Let fenty run the fishy

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.