gtfc98
February 25, 2012, 11:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,063
Gold Stars: 68
Quoted from Chris

Well in that case, I'm happy to say that you don't have a clue about what you're talking about and as such should refrain from doing so.

Exactly the reason why I won't be joining your trust. It's the mentality that a few of u have that you have some higher authority just because you paid 15 quid to jump on the bandwagon and chase 5mins of glory that makes a lot of people want nothing to do with it.

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 82
promotion plaice
February 25, 2012, 11:34pm

Posts Per Day: 3.84
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,084
Gold Stars: 201
Fenty has made some dreadfull decisions in the past which if you ask him he will say it wasn't me alone it was a board decision.
I have actually done that and got that response on email.
But lets start smelling the coffee folks, without jf this club would be in the mire.

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 82
Tinymariner
February 26, 2012, 12:32am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +30 / -2
Approval: +1,456
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from gtfc98

Exactly the reason why I won't be joining your trust. It's the mentality that a few of u have that you have some higher authority just because you paid 15 quid to jump on the bandwagon and chase 5mins of glory that makes a lot of people want nothing to do with it.

I disagree with everything you have said on this thread. Do you know all of the trust members? (I am not on the trust yet BTW). I find your criticism of them quite uncalled for. They are all fans who want a say on the running of our club. Joining has nothing to do with wanting to be better than any other fan. Being a trust member just means that you have the right to vote on key issues. The trust is new, give them a chance. UTMM  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 82
February 26, 2012, 8:59am
Guest User
I like Burnsey despite his hull allegiances, listen to him in the morning sometimes he's good at his job.
He needs to stay the fxck away from blundell park though starting to be a bit of a jinx.
Reply: 23 - 82
barralad
February 26, 2012, 9:10am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.31
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,301
Gold Stars: 127
Quoted from gtfc98

No I'm not. Wasn't an attempt to "wind you up" it's a genuine criticism.

Based on exactly what? Just as a matter of interest what does someone who could organise a p*** up in a brewery look like?

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 82
Chris
February 26, 2012, 9:12am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Quoted from gtfc98

I'm totally happy with that. If you feel yo can question our competence without actually knowing any of us them Im happy with my statement. Id also say that it isn't "my trust" nor the boards. Its the Mariners supporters Trust and all are free to join. And there aint any glory either sunshine, far from it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 82
Wrawby_Mariner
February 26, 2012, 9:22am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from barralad

Based on exactly what? Just as a matter of interest what does someone who could organise a p*** up in a brewery look like?

Oh we come in many shapes and forms.  

The fella clearly has no idea just how much effort we put into this. We have followed the rules and regulations of our governing body in everything we have done and that still is not good enough for some.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 26 - 82
Marinerz93
February 26, 2012, 9:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

The fella clearly has no idea just how much effort we put into this. We have followed the rules and regulations of our governing body in everything we have done and that still is not good enough for some.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/313g7t2.jpg[/IMG]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 82
Grim_Exile
February 26, 2012, 10:24am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Quoted from gtfc98
Have u seen the trust board? BigChris aside I doubt they could organise a urine up in a brewery

Perhaps you would like to post a picture of yourself for all to see, and we can all make sweeping judgements on your abilities based on appearance.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 82
headingly_mariner
February 26, 2012, 10:43am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,408
Gold Stars: 124
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

While i am sure you are all working hard and are quite competent in your professional lives you have clearly been done like a kipper on the first major decision you have had to make. You have no concrete answers about anything and seem to have no guarantees about the big giveaway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Trust board member and Burns interview

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.