Rick12
September 27, 2020, 8:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Sandford1981

Knowing when you have got something wrong and then admitting it is a strength Rick. I applaud you for for it, it’s something we could do with more of on this forum and in life generally.
Thanks I appreciate that Sandford.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 83
lew chaterleys lover
September 27, 2020, 9:49am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,747
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Rick12
Thanks I appreciate that Sandford.

I don't think you did get it wrong Rick, if we are referring to Corbyn's stance on anti semitism.

The left are always first to harangue anyone for racism yet its own leader for 4 years did absolutely nothing to combat this form of racism. The new leader has had to disown him (Corbyn) its Jewish MP;s had to disown him and Jewish leaders had to disown him.

Private Message
Reply: 81 - 83
Rick12
September 27, 2020, 10:17am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45

I don't think you did get it wrong Rick, if we are referring to Corbyn's stance on anti semitism.

The left are always first to harangue anyone for racism yet its own leader for 4 years did absolutely nothing to combat this form of racism. The new leader has had to disown him (Corbyn) its Jewish MP;s had to disown him and Jewish leaders had to disown him.

I always think its what inside someone that really counts Lew.

With regards to yourself as noted before going of  politics somewhat I have a lot of respect for the way you stuck up for some of our players. Hence those that were not the best technically but those that showed effort you appreciated  as with others on here  . Hence players read the fishy and out right mockery and sarcasm dont help them.  Ive known players who have played pro/semi pro so I know how some opinions  can kill players. Its like Rio Ferdinand said in his book  Alex Ferguson used differing psychology on differing players. Hence were all wired differently. Out right praise for some players made them rest on their laurels eg Rio Ferdinand and their standards slipped .Others were confidence players eg Nani who was quality on his day and always needed a confidence booster. Out right condemnation by the manager would have killed his performances. Hence thats why Rio Ferdinand rated Alex Ferguson so much. Knew how to use psychology effectively  to get the best out of his team.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 83
ginnywings
September 28, 2020, 12:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Nice one Boris. Gets more Trump like by the day.

https://www.theguardian.com/me.....s-of-bbc-say-reports
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 83
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.