6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 4:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from 0ld timer
maybe all those who stopped going because of fenty ,, will return on sat and we will have a gate of 6,000   i dont think so tho

Maybe but on the other Hand i'm sure quite a few will stop going because of this weeks events and who can blame them this club is a joke
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 54
biggles9999
September 21, 2011, 5:29pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from flash1

that trully isnt an excuse not to go really is it?,i,m up at 4.45 in a morning for work,but still manage to make the 60 mile round trip!

I was thinking of some people who are up and out the door by 3 in the morning that I know however  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 54
upthestripes
September 21, 2011, 5:34pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Stimson says on BBC he didn't like what the tannoy announcer said about the 41 away fans and didn't think it was necessary.
Anyone know what was said?? Can't be a dig surely as we've had smaller groups in recent times  

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 54
mr viv
September 21, 2011, 6:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Jesus what do people want?? I think we played some excellent stuff from the 1st min to the last.We were sharp going forward getting the ball either wide early doors or mixing it with balls into the channels (not hoofs) for the willing and very immpressive elding.On elding he led the line superbly most of the game tiring late on but his performance fills me with optimisum.Eagle must have crossed about 25/30 balls so some of them were shite so what some were very decent.All in all a very positive performance and when we stop letting in cheap scrappy goals which i am sure we will i believe this side is looking very promising
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 54
RoboCod
September 21, 2011, 6:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from upthestripes
Stimson says on BBC he didn't like what the tannoy announcer said about the 41 away fans and didn't think it was necessary.
Anyone know what was said?? Can't be a dig surely as we've had smaller groups in recent times  

Funny that, on their website they're praising the Town fans for applauding the away support when it was announced. As we do most weeks.
Methinks Stimson should lose the paranoia and get on with what he's paid to do.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 54
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.