Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans only forum.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 118 Guests

Fans only forum.

This thread currently has 4,997 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 3:41pm
Guest User
Quoted from Coley Surfer
We are where we are because we have no respect for the opposing teams and we should get off the players backs

We're in the conference because we had no respect for League 2 teams ?

Reply: 20 - 53
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 3:46pm
Guest User
Quoted from Coley Surfer
That would be the same chairman that singled them out in the first place.  

You see it as a vindication ?
I see it as more evidence he's lost the plot.
Besides which, I'm not sure he did "single them out" - I thought it required an effort from "everyone" ?
Reply: 21 - 53
voice of reason
September 5, 2011, 4:01pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600

Did you hear any bad vibes against Fleetwood or Cambridge ?
Are you implying the overwhelming majority aren't getting behind the team at BP ?
How come even Scott praised the home fans for their support but you won't ?

I don't recall them - please show me ?
In any case, not from me they weren't, I was arguing exactly the same as you, before kick off !

shaunieboy, you've completely ignored the question of what this forum can achieve - to be frank, I hope RH gave this the contempt it deserves.

Right now we're getting to the crux...
So it's not just getting on the players backs which is the issue - it's the supposed "negativity" on the message boards too ?

voiceofreason, shaunieboy seems to suggesting you're the "problem" for having an opinion.
Please be totally honest, do you support the team or have you ever got on the players backs ?

Yes, I support the team and have done for nearly 20 yrs, probs been going for 16 yrs...

Yes, I have shouted my thoughts to the players if i've felt they deserved it... But these games have been few and far between, i'm not someone who goes to BP with the intention of shouting at the players or management and in fact, despite what I thought was a very poor performance against Fleetwood I backed the team when they was getting some grief...

Oh and trying to pass the blame onto any fan regardless of how they behave for our rapid decline is one of the most pitiful, shambolic things any chairman could do and what makes it worse is our chairman is getting other fans to blame each other...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 53
Coley Surfer
September 5, 2011, 4:08pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from 1600

You see it as a vindication ?
I see it as more evidence he's lost the plot.
Besides which, I'm not sure he did "single them out" - I thought it required an effort from "everyone" ?

I think you need a sarcasm detector.

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 53
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 4:16pm
Guest User
Coley Surfer I did think you might be, but you said to "stop getting on the players backs" so wasn't sure if you agreed with the stance the club was taking or not.

VOR, thanks and I agree with you.
Reply: 24 - 53
Biccys
September 5, 2011, 4:19pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
I have a bad feeling about this.....

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 25 - 53
Rodley Mariner
September 5, 2011, 4:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
What's it going to achieve? Realistically won't it basically just replicate a thread on here? We might as have a forum to decide how Scunny's attendances compare to ours  and whether Peter Bore was lazy or not.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 53
1mickylyons
September 5, 2011, 4:46pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
is a fans only forum a good/bad idea? How the hell can anyone answer that question it is a pointless exercise and worse still very poorly thought out im not at all suprised it  had the JF and Dale thumbs up it means people can go along moan like fcuk and they wont have any difficult questions to answer.Shaunieboy your wasting your time and people who pay for a ticket are entitled to an opinion regardless of what RS and JF say tell them to sort out the football side of things and they might not hear so much moaning ffs.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 53
Super Clive
September 5, 2011, 5:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Oh dear shaunieboy, Dial 999 for crimes against football, Us fans would plead guilty I'm sure, but would Mr Fenty?  
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 53
shaunieboy
September 5, 2011, 5:53pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +8 / -3
look not bothering with doing this now but when all the knobs carry on and on and this does not improve with the negativity dont come on here shouting your mouths off.
its boring and so are all those who shout their mouths off god i only wish i knew where you all worked as i would come in and shout and critiicise you all like you do all the time . and if you believe the fans have a say because they pay the wages well you all mistaken. if i did not love my team i would say go intercourse you all and hope johmn pulls his money and then you would not have a club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans only forum.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.