Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans only forum.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 145 Guests

Fans only forum.

This thread currently has 4,999 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
shaunieboy
September 5, 2011, 2:48pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +8 / -3
explain why its a windup
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 53
headingly_mariner
September 5, 2011, 2:52pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,379
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from shaunieboy
explain why its a windup

its not a wind up then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 53
shaunieboy
September 5, 2011, 2:57pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +8 / -3
come on why is it a wind up so you must think we should not take teams seriously then and that we should not be in this league well that is why we are were we are because good old town fans still think we are in the championship and not in non league football fenty rob scott are spot on you are living in the past
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 53
voice of reason
September 5, 2011, 2:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from shaunieboy
at the end of the day reason you are the reason why we are where we are i think you should of called yourself voice of excrement,so turn up and voice you opinions then oh no probably not because you only like to stir the excrement up on this board .

Are you for real...???

I tell you what, when JF removes his hand from up your bottom and you start thinking for yourself then you can come at me with some of your ridiculous bullshite...

And of course I wouldn't turn up you prat... For a start it'll achieve nothing and it'll also be infested by idiots like your good self...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 53
headingly_mariner
September 5, 2011, 3:13pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from shaunieboy
come on why is it a wind up so you must think we should not take teams seriously then and that we should not be in this league well that is why we are were we are because good old town fans still think we are in the championship and not in non league football fenty rob scott are spot on you are living in the past

We are in the conference because i am living in the past?

Some people should not be allowed a keyboard.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 53
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 3:15pm
Guest User
Quoted from shaunieboy
i did not here a bad vibe on saturday ast FGR and what a good result it was.

Did you hear any bad vibes against Fleetwood or Cambridge ?
Are you implying the overwhelming majority aren't getting behind the team at BP ?
How come even Scott praised the home fans for their support but you won't ?

Quoted from shaunieboy
but the comments where on the board again so we should its only FGR

I don't recall them - please show me ?
In any case, not from me they weren't, I was arguing exactly the same as you, before kick off !

shaunieboy, you've completely ignored the question of what this forum can achieve - to be frank, I hope RH gave this the contempt it deserves.

Quoted from shaunieboy
at the end of the day reason you are the reason why we are where we are i think you should of called yourself voice of excrement,so turn up and voice you opinions then oh no probably not because you only like to stir the excrement up on this board.

Right now we're getting to the crux...
So it's not just getting on the players backs which is the issue - it's the supposed "negativity" on the message boards too ?

voiceofreason, shaunieboy seems to suggesting you're the "problem" for having an opinion.
Please be totally honest, do you support the team or have you ever got on the players backs ?
Reply: 15 - 53
Coley Surfer
September 5, 2011, 3:24pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from headingly_mariner

We are in the conference because i am living in the past?

Some people should not be allowed a keyboard.

No thats not it you negative stirrer. We are where we are because we have no respect for the opposing teams and we should get off the players backs and Swansea have every right to play Man Utd because they got promoted and we didn't, but it will all be better because if the moaners don't turn up at the forum then they give up any rights to moan about anything.

Jeez I mean come on it's quite clear, isn't it?

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 53
headingly_mariner
September 5, 2011, 3:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Coley Surfer

No thats not it you negative stirrer. We are where we are because we have no respect for the opposing teams and we should get off the players backs and Swansea have every right to play Man Utd because they got promoted and we didn't, but it will all be better because if the moaners don't turn up at the forum then they give up any rights to moan about anything.

Jeez I mean come on it's quite clear, isn't it?

Now that you mention it, its crystal  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 53
80sglory
September 5, 2011, 3:30pm
Guest User
Quoted from RoboCod
I don't get why these 'negative' and abusive fans are getting so much attention, it's not unique to GTFC. They're at every club, you just have to get on with it, engage them in debate or, preferably ignore them. They're the same throughout the country, world and possibly universe.

The voice of common sense, spot on.

I think the chairman should also be saying this.
Reply: 18 - 53
Coley Surfer
September 5, 2011, 3:38pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Quoted from 1600

I think the chairman should also be saying this.

That would be the same chairman that singled them out in the first place.  

So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts
One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned
Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride
Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play
Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans only forum.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.