Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Credit goes to john fenty..
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 95 Guests

Credit goes to john fenty..

This thread currently has 6,596 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
July 15, 2011, 3:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from Mariner_501

What Wellsy said!

WWS

Can see it catching on  

What male masturbator said also  
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 81
80sglory
July 15, 2011, 3:49pm
Guest User
Quoted from Devonmatt

Well unless someone actually knows the exact figure then everyone of us commenting on the rights and wrongs of the transfer is in effect 'making up the numbers'.  I really don't get your point.

People are banding about this £150,000 figure without a grain of evidence, it's not rocket science.
Reply: 51 - 81
July 15, 2011, 3:50pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mariner_501
I think Fenty has no clue of how to run a football club, has ruined us etc. I hate him as much as the next town fan yet even I can still see that this was a good decision.

I don't hate Fenty, but I've been critical of plenty of things he's done (I like to think fairly   ). But I agree with you he's got this one right IMO. Maybe JF's getting the hang of this football chairman lark - surprised to read myself writing that!
Reply: 52 - 81
Devonmatt
July 15, 2011, 3:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from 1600

People are banding about this £150,000 figure without a grain of evidence, it's not rocket science.

As my post clearly states, unless you actually know what the figure is, accusing people of making up the figure is a complete waste of time.  They are just as likely to be correct as you are when deriding their belief - it's not rocket science!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 81
80sglory
July 15, 2011, 3:59pm
Guest User
I don't hate Fenty but I've hated seeing all his poor decisions drag the club down over the years.
Reply: 54 - 81
80sglory
July 15, 2011, 4:04pm
Guest User
Quoted from Devonmatt

As my post clearly states, unless you actually know what the figure is, accusing people of making up the figure is a complete waste of time.  They are just as likely to be correct as you are when deriding their belief - it's not rocket science!  

There's no need to accuse them of anything, it's a fact that they HAVE made up the figure.
You're talking a load of bull.
Reply: 55 - 81
Devonmatt
July 15, 2011, 4:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from 1600

There's no need to accuse them of anything, it's a fact that they HAVE made up the figure.

I'm not going to get into a long running argument about this but if you can't understand that in a situation where YOU don't know what the actual figure agreed is then accusing somebody else of making that figure up is rather churlish and completely pointless.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 81
The Grim Reaper
July 15, 2011, 4:11pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
IF A PLAYER HANDS IN A TRANSFER REQUEST YOU CANT KEEP HIM. END OF

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 81
Chrisblor
July 15, 2011, 4:13pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,960
Gold Stars: 239
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
IF A PLAYER HANDS IN A TRANSFER REQUEST YOU CANT KEEP HIM. END OF

Except you can?!

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 81
biggles9999
July 15, 2011, 4:14pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
Quoted from 1600

I didnt know Rafa Benitez posted on here?

How is it a fact that theyve made up the figure. Yes some of the people quoting 150k are not exactly reliable, but unless you know for a FACT that we havent agreed a 150k fee then you cant say for certain that it is made up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 81
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Credit goes to john fenty..

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.