Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans Forum
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 159 Guests

Fans Forum

This thread currently has 27,167 views. Print
35 Pages Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
November 29, 2017, 7:03pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

Thought this was an anonymous site? Why does it matter if I am a member of the family or not?

His brothers hide behind odd aliases but at least they admit who they are when posting here. You raised it and I asked the question also as all your posts are strongly pro-Fenty it begs the question. it matters if only so we can excuse your odd point of view if you are a relative

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 310 - 342
Fishy_fishtails
November 29, 2017, 7:14pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from Ipswin

His brothers hide behind odd aliases but at least they admit who they are when posting here. You raised it and I asked the question also as all your posts are strongly pro-Fenty it begs the question. it matters if only so we can excuse your odd point of view if you are a relative

I personally don't see the relevance as to who I am, Family member or not, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone on here or otherwise. And because my views are pro-Fenty as you put it doesn't make me a family member, it just means I have different views to you.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 311 - 342
Ipswin
November 29, 2017, 7:17pm
Vodka Drinker

I personally don't see the relevance as to who I am, Family member or not, I am entitled to my opinion just as much as anyone on here or otherwise. And because my views are pro-Fenty as you put it doesn't make me a family member, it just means I have different views to you.

No one disputes your entitlement to your opinion but you stated none of the gobby ones at the forum last night were relatives of Fenty - how do you know that and is it because you are a relative seems therefore a reasonable question to pose.

Private Message
Reply: 312 - 342
grimsby pete
November 29, 2017, 7:19pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
I am thinking of talking to a solicitor  about a case for slander,

£ 2 million should cover it then I will convert them into shares and give them to the Trust.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 313 - 342
TownSNAFU5
November 29, 2017, 7:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,907
Gold Stars: 42
The Board could not organise a urine-up in a football ground. The Findus toilets are the same since 1982.

The Main Stand probably unchanged since 1901.

Did anyone else notice that quick aside comment from the Board that a fan did not know the name of a Board member?  I thought at the time said in jest.  After the final 30 mins I am not sure now.  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 314 - 342
moosey_club
November 29, 2017, 7:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,306
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from Gaffer58
So just to sum up last night, Russ Slade is a tactical genius and knows how to use a computer, the club see no problem with the events at Stevanage as they have never been in touch directly with them, and if we are offered a bag of cash although we don't like the format we will take part in the Chekatrade and maybe have a chat with the grand leader of the EFL sometime in the future but will not inform the fans of the result of said conversation. If I have any of this wrong please feel free to put me write right.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 315 - 342
Fishy_fishtails
November 29, 2017, 7:26pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from Ipswin

No one disputes your entitlement to your opinion but you stated none of the gobby ones at the forum last night were relatives of Fenty - how do you know that and is it because you are a relative seems therefore a reasonable question to pose.

Yes a reasonable question but all I am saying is I was there last night and can say hand on heart it wasn't any of his family. I don't get why you are so interested in who is related to who, If I was related would it make an iota of difference?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 316 - 342
Ipswin
November 29, 2017, 7:33pm
Vodka Drinker

Yes a reasonable question but all I am saying is I was there last night and can say hand on heart it wasn't any of his family. I don't get why you are so interested in who is related to who, If I was related would it make an iota of difference?

I refer the dishonourable member to my earlier question.

How can you know they were not related to Fenty? I am sure that even you will see that, if they were, then it throws a very different light on last nights proceedings.

The only way you can state with total confidence is a) if you are a relative or b) you know who the scroatbags were - simple

Private Message
Reply: 317 - 342
grimsby pete
November 29, 2017, 7:41pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,834
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Ipswin

I refer the dishonourable member to my earlier question.

How can you know they were not related to Fenty? I am sure that even you will see that, if they were, then it throws a very different light on last nights proceedings.

The only way you can state with total confidence is a) if you are a relative or b) you know who the scroatbags were - simple

Ipswin  v  Fishy-fantails    this could go on for a lot more than 10 rounds,

Sorry I can not stay I have a footy match to watch  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 318 - 342
Ipswin
November 29, 2017, 7:43pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

Ipswin  v  Fishy-fantails    this could go on for a lot more than 10 rounds,

Sorry I can not stay I have a footy match to watch  

There's no footy worth watching tonight Pete - the ladies were last night

Private Message
Reply: 319 - 342
35 Pages Prev ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fans Forum

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.