Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Who Stays and Who Goes....
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Who Stays and Who Goes....

This thread currently has 8,735 views. Print
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
male private Nale
January 29, 2024, 6:33pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Ruston AT

What's the chances we'll keep Rose at the end of the season?

I said a couple of days ago he is not happy, by Thursday all his car sharing pals will be gone, Hunt is only one who remains at the minute.

He will remain professional, however he is looking for an out at the earliest opportunity, disillusioned with everything.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 80
chaos33
January 29, 2024, 6:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from Yoda
To say DA is a defender he doesn’t know how to set up a defence to me he doesn’t look interested and just going through the motions until he’s sacked.
It was a massive mistake not letting him bring a number 2 with him.

Why was it?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 80
Northbank Mariner
January 29, 2024, 6:36pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,495
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from male private Nale

I said a couple of days ago he is not happy, by Thursday all his car sharing pals will be gone, Hunt is only one who remains at the minute.

He will remain professional, however he is looking for an out at the earliest opportunity, disillusioned with everything.

Whatever.....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 80
Poojah
January 29, 2024, 6:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,607
Gold Stars: 1,503

He's gone from a promotion-winning side to a squad full of raffle winners. Who wouldn't be disillusioned with that?

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 80
chaos33
January 29, 2024, 6:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,937
Gold Stars: 360
Can’t say too much but I think it’s evident that folk are finding it hard to understand what Artell wants and means.
Some managers talk too much. I understand the owners wanting to bring in someone of a particular type - with a set of values and preferred model etc, but it’s not coming across clearly in key aspects, for whatever reason. I do know that there was massive support and solid morale behind SP.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 80
male private Nale
January 29, 2024, 6:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Whatever.....

Thank you for the time and effort to respond.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 80
male private Nale
January 29, 2024, 6:48pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from Poojah

He's gone from a promotion-winning side to a squad full of raffle winners. Who wouldn't be disillusioned with that?

He came here with his eyes wide open, he wasn't thinking another promotion push was on the cards but his contract was decent and he was home every night.

Fast forward 6 months, he will soon be commuting on his own daily and he has been at loggerheads with coaches over what is expected of him that he isn't already doing.

Its like any other contractor in the UK when the job gets excrement you look put the feelers out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 80
fishcake63
January 29, 2024, 6:54pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Be surprised if rose does go but apparantly it's not an happy camp but neither should it be it's about winning games of football & we not doing it so be disagreements & arguements for sure
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 80
HerveJosse
January 29, 2024, 6:57pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144

Surely the data allows for car sharing arrangements
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 80
Son of Cod
January 29, 2024, 7:15pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
I have it on good authority that Danny Rose is big into true crime podcasts and can't wait to do the drive on his own to catch up on them without having to listen to Alex Hunt going on about Eastenders all journey.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 80
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Who Stays and Who Goes....

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.