7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
January 12, 2024, 6:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +702
Gold Stars: 132
looks good on paper and lets hope the new lads can help steady the ship and help us kick on. Big game on saturday to kick off with .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 65
IlkleyMariner
January 12, 2024, 6:04pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,013
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from It Bites

As someone who suffers from mental problems , I soon discovered is best not to take any forum or social to heart . If they’re not saying it to my face I’m not bothered . Even to my face it’s their problem not mine

I agree it’s their problem not mine, but still they should go away
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 65
January 12, 2024, 6:53pm
Guest User
I will say that it's myself that is being referred to.

Having provided knowledge reference ongoing transfer news & other info I found myself being discredited and my integrity questioned.

The basis for this I believe was in response for me previously calling out poor behavior of the DN35 podcast.  When i was asked to raise my concerns directly I was blocked on facebook and then ignored via other methods.

There are some great people here all with the common purpose of supporting the club but there are people that use the forum to take chunks out of each other.
I've found myself drawn into this and i don't like myself for it.  

So I've asked the mods to delete my account so I can restore my mental health to where I want it to be.  Thanks IlkleyMariner for speaking up.

Be kind to yourselves and others.

UTM
Reply: 32 - 65
Son of Cod
January 12, 2024, 7:01pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Mikey_345
Harry Wood will obviously from this point on be known as Harry Woods...

Just like Neil Wood was all those years ago.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 65
January 12, 2024, 7:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from 141269

Having provided knowledge reference ongoing transfer news & other info I found myself being discredited and my integrity questioned.

The basis for this I believe was in response for me previously calling out poor behavior of the DN35 podcast.  When i was asked to raise my concerns directly I was blocked on facebook and then ignored via other methods.

There are some great people here all with the common purpose of supporting the club but there are people that use the forum to take chunks out of each other.

So I've asked the mods to delete my account so I can restore my mental health to where I want it to be.  Thanks IlkleyMariner for speaking up.

UTM

And there you have it!  The idiots on this forum have cost us an excellent source of information.

Reply: 34 - 65
Poojah
January 12, 2024, 7:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,597
Gold Stars: 1,503
Quoted from 141269

UTM

Rather than have your account deleted, maybe just change your moniker to “The Voice of Melodrama” and you should be good.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 65
Hagrid
January 12, 2024, 7:36pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,434
Gold Stars: 535
I dont think anyone called you out or was abusive to you. They just asked you to clarify things.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 65
headingly_mariner
January 12, 2024, 7:42pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,379
Gold Stars: 119
Classy touch from the club to go low key on a triple signing this week. Hope they all do well!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 65
Brummie Codfather
January 12, 2024, 7:45pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +853
Gold Stars: 21
Well that went really weirdly off piste.  

The signings look good to me, especially a centre back that’s already played c. 30th games with one of our other cbs. .

As others have said a bit more pace up front definitely won’t hurt either!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 65
Heisenberg
January 12, 2024, 8:09pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +5,072
Gold Stars: 93
Positive about these, but weird what the Cov lad said - the club were chasing him in the summer - does that mean that Hurst wanted him and Artell has just run with it?! That is strange.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 65
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Three is the Number

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.