9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
October 31, 2023, 4:02pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +847
Gold Stars: 117
I wonder if 1878 regretted giving Hurst as much control as they did in his contract, and this could be why they may be opting for a DOF and Head Coach this time round.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 83
Mappers
October 31, 2023, 4:40pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,330
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

You been living under a rock?..
Jolley worked for 6 months for free, he then got caught absolutely slating the state of his playing budget, in a foul moth rant.
We lost Amond due Fenty changing the terms of his contract, one player turned round his csr on the way to sign after Fenty called him and reneged on a deal.

Have you got a link to that rant ? I have always wanted to listen again for amusement - wasn't it something like 'Rob straightone is a fekin sharp shooter , you (Dean or Tondeur )) and Burns are fekin a disgrace ' or something like that , along with loads of other expletives ?

My favourite is still Rob Scott asking a big lad at the front of The Ponny to 'put his hand in his pocket and buy another pie then , cos we ain't got no fekin money !' Golden
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 83
GibMariner
October 31, 2023, 5:10pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -953
Gold Stars: 21
Quoted from Mappers

Have you got a link to that rant ? I have always wanted to listen again for amusement - wasn't it something like 'Rob straightone is a fekin sharp shooter , you (Dean or Tondeur )) and Burns are fekin a disgrace ' or something like that , along with loads of other expletives ?

My favourite is still Rob Scott asking a big lad at the front of The Ponny to 'put his hand in his pocket and buy another pie then , cos we ain't got no fekin money !' Golden

"If you dont likle it don't F-in come"
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 83
October 31, 2023, 7:29pm
Guest User
I wonder if 1878 regretted giving Hurst as much control as they did in his contract, and this could be why they may be opting for a DOF and Head Coach this time round.

He actually said they were not going the DOF route.

Reply: 83 - 83
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › A ‘Head Coach’

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.