Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood grow a pair and sack this boring loser.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Stockwood grow a pair and sack this boring loser.

This thread currently has 6,349 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
pen penfras
October 15, 2023, 7:29am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +8 / -9
Approval: -126
Gold Stars: 71
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

No mark players such as Kamil Conteh that will probably make the club millions?

There is zero chance that a defensive midfielder in L2 is getting sold for millions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 53
Northbank Mariner
October 15, 2023, 7:32am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,492
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from Yoda
Jason do all the corporate spreadsheets you like even an imbecile can see 3 wins in 17 is not acceptable.
As the Ipswich fans said Hurst is an anagram of Hurts.

See the village has let the idiot out on day release!..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 53
moosey_club
October 15, 2023, 11:11am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,268
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from pen penfras

There is zero chance that a defensive midfielder in L2 is getting sold for millions.

What we sell him for is one thing , how much we make longer term is another.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 53
WesternMariner
October 15, 2023, 12:13pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +6 / -1
Approval: +934
Gold Stars: 38
Thanks Yoda lad. Whenever I start having doubts about the management and the squad I read your wisdom and give my head a wobble.

All men are equal before fish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 53
Corkyefes
October 15, 2023, 12:56pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: -117
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

No mark players such as Kamil Conteh that will probably make the club millions?

Conteh certainly has potential but at the minute he isn't looking anything special, which I would say is because of where he is being played.
He was that far back yesterday, he was nearly stood at the dock tower in the first half.

Conteh needs to be centre midfield driving forward, like he was when he played for Gateshead.
Currently hes being wasted in defensive midfielder and doing nothing but picking up bookings.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 53
HerveJosse
October 15, 2023, 1:00pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.89
Rep Score: +6 / -3
Approval: +1,206
Gold Stars: 144
Quoted from Corkyefes

Conteh certainly has potential but at the minute he isn't looking anything special, which I would say is because of where he is being played.
He was that far back yesterday, he was nearly stood at the dock tower in the first half.

Conteh needs to be centre midfield driving forward, like he was when he played for Gateshead.
Currently hes being wasted in defensive midfielder and doing nothing but picking up bookings.

Gateshead manager will now how to get the best out of him when he is appointed
Well you have to have dreams in life don’t you
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 53
LocalLadGTFC
October 15, 2023, 1:33pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,229
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Corkyefes

I totally agree but I know there's already teams sniffing around, we'll be lucky to have him here next season.
Logged Online
Private Message Skype
Reply: 16 - 53
mimma
October 15, 2023, 3:53pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,573
Gold Stars: 78
Judging by the number of staff that have left since JS & AP took over, I don't think they are afraid to move people out if they don't perform.
They also believe in stability so I would imagine they will be looking at the big picture to try to find a solution. If it turns out that Hurst and his team are the problem, then they won't hesitate to remove them.
They are very clever people who will look at problems and work out a solution. Give them credit and let them work it out. Name calling and foaming at the mouth is not the solution.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 53
Corkyefes
October 15, 2023, 5:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: -117
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from mimma
Judging by the number of staff that have left since JS & AP took over, I don't think they are afraid to move people out if they don't perform.
They also believe in stability so I would imagine they will be looking at the big picture to try to find a solution. If it turns out that Hurst and his team are the problem, then they won't hesitate to remove them.
They are very clever people who will look at problems and work out a solution. Give them credit and let them work it out. Name calling and foaming at the mouth is not the solution.

Disagree, theres a big difference between getting rid of a few office staff, than getting rid of a football manager.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 53
TheRealJohnLewis
October 15, 2023, 6:15pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from mimma

There's an awful lot of gumf, on here, Twitter and FB, with very little rationality shown, but occasionally you come across a little bit of clarity, like this, so thank you.

Private Message
Reply: 19 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Stockwood grow a pair and sack this boring loser.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.