Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 125 Guests

More fans in attacks.

This thread currently has 8,747 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
male private Nale
May 20, 2022, 3:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -925
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from mariner91

You're absolutely right. I've been itching to hurt someone all week because my job isn't violent. Can't wait to at least boot the cat when I get home.

Ah I see we have a malingerer within our ranks.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 106
mariner91
May 20, 2022, 3:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,730
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from male private Nale

Ah I see we have a malingerer within our ranks.

I'd do virtually anything to avoid a dust up as I'm a massive pussy
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 106
diehardmariner
May 20, 2022, 3:18pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,653
Gold Stars: 539

Glad to see someone is seeing the bigger picture. I stated in an earlier post the previous style of fencing was like an obstacle on the krypton factor, something that is easily scalable moving forward these fences need to be much higher sloping inwards.

Britain is a nation of war, always has been always will be, the fact that we have not been able to deploy our young men on such battlefields to overcome belligerent nations or subdue restless natives is now beginning to show in society. These fellows need theatres to act out their base instinct to fight (which runs strong through the British race) and if the government are no longer able to provide them then they will create their own in places such as football stadiums and town centres on a Saturday.

It's not an urge to fight though is it?  It's an urge to be a helmet.  

The cretin from the Leicester end who attacked the Forest players wasn't after a fight.  He cowardly blind sided them to get a cheap shot in.  The cretin from the Forest end who headbutted Billy Sharp wasn't interested in a fight, he ran off afterwards.  The bit the condom didn't catch at Goodison wasn't after a fight with Viera, he excrement himself as soon as he realised Viera didn't want to take that.  Just like his mates who gave it the big 'un by pushing Viera and then absolutely dropping everything in their pants the moment he turns round on them.  Look at the video again, you've got one man who is slowly walking towards a group of drips who are on the back foot desperate to avoid a pasting from him.  That's not spoiling for a fight, it's cowardly.

This has been repeated countless times by countless people, but this isn't a problem exclusive to football.  Unfortunately football is just the vessel these brain dead turds attach themselves too and drag it down into the gutter with them.  Society will do little to resolve this situation though.  Football authorities are going to take a hard line and stance on this to state that this isn't acceptable behaviour in our game.  

The moron who headbutted Billy Sharp was given a 24 week prison term for the assault.  His punishment for invading the pitch was dropped.  I know it's near impossible to arrest and imprison everyone who took part in the pitch invasion.  But what kind of message does that send when they've got someone, concrete evidence and they drop it?  

You can see it coming a mile off.  Clubs will get points deductions before long.  Perhaps that'll be the only way, clubs will be desperate to avoid seeing pitch invasions and fans will end up policing themselves.
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 106
Manchester Mariner
May 20, 2022, 4:18pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,822
Gold Stars: 41
I remember in our 2009/10 relegation season towards the end of the season against Torquay and getting thumped 3-0 at BP by them, a bit of a crowd invaded the pitch at the end and ran to the away end. One crackhead looking lad fronted up to some Torquay players with that arms stretched out thing that dickheads do. I would've loved to have seen one of their players just lamp him one Cloughie style. Thing is, if anyone invading the pitch looking to assault a player but ends up getting assaulted themselves would just go crying to claims direct.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 106
BobbyCummingsTackle
May 20, 2022, 4:25pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,299
Gold Stars: 307
Quoted from diehardmariner

It's not an urge to fight though is it?  It's an urge to be a helmet.  

The cretin from the Leicester end who attacked the Forest players wasn't after a fight.  He cowardly blind sided them to get a cheap shot in.  The cretin from the Forest end who headbutted Billy Sharp wasn't interested in a fight, he ran off afterwards.  The bit the condom didn't catch at Goodison wasn't after a fight with Viera, he excrement himself as soon as he realised Viera didn't want to take that.  Just like his mates who gave it the big 'un by pushing Viera and then absolutely dropping everything in their pants the moment he turns round on them.  Look at the video again, you've got one man who is slowly walking towards a group of drips who are on the back foot desperate to avoid a pasting from him.  That's not spoiling for a fight, it's cowardly.

This has been repeated countless times by countless people, but this isn't a problem exclusive to football.  Unfortunately football is just the vessel these brain dead turds attach themselves too and drag it down into the gutter with them.  Society will do little to resolve this situation though.  Football authorities are going to take a hard line and stance on this to state that this isn't acceptable behaviour in our game.  

The moron who headbutted Billy Sharp was given a 24 week prison term for the assault.  His punishment for invading the pitch was dropped.  I know it's near impossible to arrest and imprison everyone who took part in the pitch invasion.  But what kind of message does that send when they've got someone, concrete evidence and they drop it?  

You can see it coming a mile off.  Clubs will get points deductions before long.  Perhaps that'll be the only way, clubs will be desperate to avoid seeing pitch invasions and fans will end up policing themselves.

It's an indicator of how thick they were that they were prepared to have a go at Patrick Viera. In his playing days he was perfectly happy to mix it up regularly with Roy Keane! Good luck with that lads.....

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 106
Maringer
May 20, 2022, 4:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,659
Gold Stars: 189

It's an indicator of how thick they were that they were prepared to have a go at Patrick Viera. In his playing days he was perfectly happy to mix it up regularly with Roy Keane! Good luck with that lads.....

In his playing days, he was tall, lean, athletic and as hard as nails. Now he's tall and built like a brick shitehouse (middle age spread gets most of us). I presume the hard as nails bit hasn't changed. Like most on here, I could only have hoped that he'd give the cretin taunting him a bit of a pasting. Probably better to leave it and head home to his family in their (no doubt) multi-million pound mansion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 106
RichMariner
May 20, 2022, 4:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,160
Gold Stars: 211
Looking at this from GTFC's point of view, it's a delicate one to manage.

We'll have had just over a week to prepare for the Notts Co game. We know demand outstripped supply, hence we'll have some Town fans in the home end.

We already feel, as a fan base, under attack from the authorities, treating all fans as scum. Our last trip to County was twisted by a journalist to paint us in a bad light and morally, and emotionally, a section of fans take umbrage at that and possibly seek retribution.

But the best way to respond to that report, and our misrepresentation in the press, is to be as good as gold on Monday — no matter how hard that might be.

We have a chance to set a good example. I really hope we take it.

What we don't need now is a plea for good behaviour from the club. I reckon they must feel tempted — but by believing that a plea is necessary, it presupposes that we would cause trouble.

I think the best thing the club can do is not say anything, give the fans a chance to show good behaviour no matter the performance or result, and if it all goes to shít and there's trouble then absolutely no one — not the CEO or the owners — can be blamed if we lose 3pm kick-offs, have games moved to Friday night or feel like we're being over-policed.

You reap what you sow. We have to trust each other that Monday night will pass without incident. I hope the trust is repaid to the club, and each other.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 46 - 106
rancido
May 20, 2022, 4:50pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,625
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from GYinScuntland
Port Vale fans reported to attack Swindon players and Everton not covering themselves in glory either by all accounts.
Where does it stop?

Another " isolated incident "

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 106
jamesgtfc
May 20, 2022, 5:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,040
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Manchester Mariner
I remember in our 2009/10 relegation season towards the end of the season against Torquay and getting thumped 3-0 at BP by them, a bit of a crowd invaded the pitch at the end and ran to the away end. One crackhead looking lad fronted up to some Torquay players with that arms stretched out thing that dickheads do. I would've loved to have seen one of their players just lamp him one Cloughie style. Thing is, if anyone invading the pitch looking to assault a player but ends up getting assaulted themselves would just go crying to claims direct.

I think McAtee summed it up from a players perspective quite well last night.

[url]https://twitter.com/johnmcatee161/status/1527406855756075022?t=RdmNMGuudoU2_OK8iy1G0Q&s=19[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 106
Mayaman
May 20, 2022, 5:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,421
Gold Stars: 74

Glad to see someone is seeing the bigger picture. I stated in an earlier post the previous style of fencing was like an obstacle on the krypton factor, something that is easily scalable moving forward these fences need to be much higher sloping inwards.

Britain is a nation of war, always has been always will be, the fact that we have not been able to deploy our young men on such battlefields to overcome belligerent nations or subdue restless natives is now beginning to show in society. These fellows need theatres to act out their base instinct to fight (which runs strong through the British race) and if the government are no longer able to provide them then they will create their own in places such as football stadiums and town centres on a Saturday.

I'll chip in for a one way ticket to Kyiv for some of them.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.