Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 161 Guests

More fans in attacks.

This thread currently has 8,737 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Son of Cod
May 20, 2022, 12:17pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Mayaman
I can do without it.  I will carry on watching Ho Chi Minh City where you can stand and have a beer while watching the game or even get bought a beer by opposition fans.  Where's Brian Clough when you need him?

I bet the beer is reasonably priced too? Used to go watch FC Seoul in Korea a lot. All the stadiums there have convenience stores on the concourse that are exactly the same price as the convenience stores all around Korea. No stitching you up with ridiculous prices because they know you're gonna buy a beer whatever the cost like they do here in the UK.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 106
mariner91
May 20, 2022, 12:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,727
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from male private Nale

Glad to see someone is seeing the bigger picture. I stated in an earlier post the previous style of fencing was like an obstacle on the krypton factor, something that is easily scalable moving forward these fences need to be much higher sloping inwards.

Britain is a nation of war, always has been always will be, the fact that we have not been able to deploy our young men on such battlefields to overcome belligerent nations or subdue restless natives is now beginning to show in society. These fellows need theatres to act out their base instinct to fight (which runs strong through the British race) and if the government are no longer able to provide them then they will create their own in places such as football stadiums and town centres on a Saturday.

You're absolutely right. I've been itching to hurt someone all week because my job isn't violent. Can't wait to at least boot the cat when I get home.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 106
Gaffer58
May 20, 2022, 12:47pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
So can Veira be classed as a football hooligan, shouldn’t have been on the pitch,that’s what his marked out area is for and also attacked another person.?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 106
male private Nale
May 20, 2022, 12:47pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -924
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from smokey111

???

I am assuming you would also bring back National Service?

National service is no good if our armed forces are idle
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 106
RonMariner
May 20, 2022, 12:55pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,804
Gold Stars: 226

National service is no good if our armed forces are idle

Putin's working on that....
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 106
Heswall Mariner
May 20, 2022, 12:55pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.66
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +594
Gold Stars: 30
There will doubtless be a few "idiots" on Monday whose sole objective will be to invade the pitch/cause trouble irrespective of the result - it really gets up my nose that these low life specimens are referred to as "fans" they are most certainly not.
I have always indicated my feelings positive or negative from the terrace/stands & never felt the urge to encroach on to the playing surface - which I believe is an offence anyway.
I'm all for fines or even prison as a deterrent (which will doubtless go down like a lead balloon with some on here) - but how do you enforce a lifetime ban?
Anyway let us hope for a trouble free evening on Monday a win & on to Wrexham.
UTM.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 106
jamesgtfc
May 20, 2022, 12:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from mariner91

You're absolutely right. I've been itching to hurt someone all week because my job isn't violent. Can't wait to at least boot the cat when I get home.

Steady on Kurt. Is your brother Yohann going to film it too?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 106
Son of Cod
May 20, 2022, 1:39pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Gaffer58
So can Veira be classed as a football hooligan, shouldn’t have been on the pitch,that’s what his marked out area is for and also attacked another person.?

The away changing rooms are on the other side of the pitch to the dugouts, so it's the norm for the manager to cross the pitch at Goodison at full time.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 106
Total Hawsehole
May 20, 2022, 2:19pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +140
Gold Stars: 2
I hope nobody attacks Hursty nor the 60+ shy and very frail Dave Moore
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 106
Zmariner
May 20, 2022, 3:01pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,131
Gold Stars: 44

Glad to see someone is seeing the bigger picture. I stated in an earlier post the previous style of fencing was like an obstacle on the krypton factor, something that is easily scalable moving forward these fences need to be much higher sloping inwards.

Britain is a nation of war, always has been always will be, the fact that we have not been able to deploy our young men on such battlefields to overcome belligerent nations or subdue restless natives is now beginning to show in society. These fellows need theatres to act out their base instinct to fight (which runs strong through the British race) and if the government are no longer able to provide them then they will create their own in places such as football stadiums and town centres on a Saturday.

Why not just join a boxing club or a martial arts club, fully supportive of combat sports and enjoy them. But these are sports and that is all they are.

If 21st-century man cannot work out A sensible way to release aggression with all of the opportunities that there are this is pathetic
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 106
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › More fans in attacks.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.