White_shorts
December 20, 2021, 5:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +1 / -4
Approval: -652
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Heisenberg

Or maybe the majority of the 12m were people like me who tuned in through curiosity, but ultimately drew the same sort of conclusions watching Toni Duggan hit corners directly out for a goal kick? They certainly didn’t do it to be entertained.

Women's football appears to be very entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iEY-WqsC0

I imagine at some point in the far future men and women will have evolved to be physically and mentally equal, but we are not there yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 72
Abdul19
December 20, 2021, 8:00pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,594
Gold Stars: 219
Quoted from Heisenberg

Or maybe the majority of the 12m were people like me who tuned in through curiosity, but ultimately drew the same sort of conclusions watching Toni Duggan hit corners directly out for a goal kick? They certainly didn’t do it to be entertained.

Anyway, I’ll not resort to calling you names or (incorrectly) guessing whether you’re old or not x.

1.01 Golly replies informing you that Duggan was an unused sub.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 72
toontown
December 20, 2021, 8:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,274
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from White_shorts

Women's football appears to be very entertaining:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-iEY-WqsC0

I enjoyed that although to be fair I reckon you could see such dumbfounding incompetence in the men's game too if you looked hard enough- well maybe not quite but close!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 72
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Women’s team

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.