Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › More police corruption then.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 17 Guests

More police corruption then.

This thread currently has 3,758 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 8:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from ska face

Find me 1 (one) study which shows this. Ideally one that isn’t from the Journal of Race Science.
I think you need to get in the real world Skaface. There's some good to you but my God have you a lot to learn. Some of your sentiments are not with it. This is real life with all its pain and hardship and good as well. I don't know whether you have lived in a bubble but try talking to more people and realise a leftist agenda like yours don't have all the answers.

As for the research it was when I was studying for a crime module some years back . It was over 5 years ago but the research  was a book on crime and children and the research I cited came from animal studies within the book which  related animal  temperaments to that  of humans.Some animals are more wilder by nature like some humans and need corresponding discipline.  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 75
DB
June 16, 2021, 8:32pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from ska face

Find me 1 (one) study which shows this. Ideally one that isn’t from the Journal of Race Science.

I'd just like you to answer my question as to what you mean in a previous post.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 75
ska face
June 16, 2021, 9:24pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,658
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from Rick12

As for the research it was when I was studying for a crime module some years back . It was over 5 years ago but the research  was a book on crime and children and the research I cited came from animal studies within the book which  related animal  temperaments to that  of humans.Some animals are more wilder by nature like some humans and need corresponding discipline.  

This may surprise you, but I remain unconvinced despite this compelling argument.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 75
DB
June 16, 2021, 9:35pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,002
Gold Stars: 386
Well Ska you said:-

Come and join us in the millennium please

I asked:-

Having struggled to make any sense of your babbling post I don't really know what point you are trying to make.

You didn't answer.

We all have differing opinions of, past, present, and future but I would like your answer, please.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 75
Rodley Mariner
June 16, 2021, 9:44pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Rick12 have you genuinely just suggested certain races need a greater level of discipline than others? You go any recollection of which races it referred to? Gonna hedge a bit that I could guess which race it said didn't need more......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 10:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Rick12 have you genuinely just suggested certain races need a greater level of discipline than others? You go any recollection of which races it referred to? Gonna hedge a bit that I could guess which race it said didn't need more......
It applies to all races Rodley. At the end of the day people are people. As for the research in question it didn't specify any race in particular but rather looked at things from a general perspective.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 10:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from ska face

This may surprise you, but I remain unconvinced despite this compelling argument.
That's OK but from dealing with difficult children in the classroom to dealing with young offenders I can vouch that the research stands true.  I don't know if your aware of the background to those that killed young Jamie Bulger back in 1993. Very deprived backgrounds alongside innate  problematic behaviour.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 75
Rodley Mariner
June 16, 2021, 10:30pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
Quoted from Rick12
It applies to all races Rodley. At the end of the day people are people. As for the research in question it didn't specify any race in particular but rather looked at things from a general perspective.

It's just a bit confusing because you posted that the study said some people needed greater levels of discipline because of their genetic make-up?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 75
Rick12
June 16, 2021, 10:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

It's just a bit confusing because you posted that the study said some people needed greater levels of discipline because of their genetic make-up?
Apologys Rodley. Its a psychological term that refers to how  peoples brains are wired eg how neurons act and how differing brain regions work.

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 75
grimsby pete
June 16, 2021, 10:36pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from Rick12
Regardless of how you treat some people whilst in uniform though  be it army/ police some don't like authority and resent being told what to do.

I don't like being told what to do.

I think it stems from the wife telling what to do for the last 43 years.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 75
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › More police corruption then.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.