5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
It Bites
February 25, 2021, 8:36am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,183
Gold Stars: 260
There is a horrible clic on this group . They savage anyone that they don't agree with without having a mature debate . Fillipe has you sussed out , you know who you are too . A tiny minority on this board that love the sound of their own opinions because obviously their opinions are fact 🙄. John Tonduer is the latest victim of this vile behaviour . Then I dare question the quality of the nominees for the trust election and I get shot down without any of the clic providing an argument . If you think getting rid of JF and his friends will save this club then you are wrong imo .
Private Message
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 9:17am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Whilst I agree with you re the John Tondeur issue it was totally unwarranted and abusive and indicative I am afraid of how unsocial, social media has become.
However in the case of Fellippe he posts with the intent of provoking a strong reaction.Unfortunately people react to him and he is able to elicit the response he requires thus enabling him to play the role of victim .The classic tactic of the passive aggressive,
Unfortunately due to the moderators of this board being totally cowed by the Fenty brigade they adopt a totally deferential attitude.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 47
It Bites
February 25, 2021, 9:33am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,183
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from friskneymariner
Whilst I agree with you re the John Tondeur issue it was totally unwarranted and abusive and indicative I am afraid of how unsocial, social media has become.
However in the case of Fellippe he posts with the intent of provoking a strong reaction.Unfortunately people react to him and he is able to elicit the response he requires thus enabling him to play the role of victim .The classic tactic of the passive aggressive,
Unfortunately due to the moderators of this board being totally cowed by the Fenty brigade they adopt a totally deferential attitude.

Thank you for your sensible reply . ☺️

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 47
Sandford1981
February 25, 2021, 9:44am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from friskneymariner

Absolutely bang on Friskney!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 47
Bristol Mariner
February 25, 2021, 9:44am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from It Bites
There is a horrible clic on this group . They savage anyone that they don't agree with without having a mature debate . Fillipe has you sussed out , you know who you are too . A tiny minority on this board that love the sound of their own opinions because obviously their opinions are fact 🙄. John Tonduer is the latest victim of this vile behaviour . Then I dare question the quality of the nominees for the trust election and I get shot down without any of the clic providing an argument . If you think getting rid of JF and his friends will save this club then you are wrong imo .

The only thing we need saving from - is JF and his friends!

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 47
Bristol Mariner
February 25, 2021, 9:45am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Do you need reminding of Fenty’s record?

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 9:46am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Sandford1981

Absolutely bang on Friskney!

Once a psychologist always a psychologist

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 47
thefish
February 25, 2021, 9:49am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,267
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from Bristol Mariner

The only thing we need saving from - is JF and his friends!

... and relegation!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 47
GrimRob
February 25, 2021, 9:52am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from It Bites

The JT thing was a "minority" of one person (so definitely tiny), a troll, who has now been banned.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 47
February 25, 2021, 9:54am
Guest User
Quoted from It Bites

I don't know how to have a mature debate with someone who can't spell "clique".

So it's back to the 'blame the fans' narrative is it? I wonder why you can't sell that idea on a fans' forum...
Reply: 9 - 47
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe and the Bullies

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.