Reply: 30 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 2:02pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38

No it isn't. It is a thread about forum politics and alleged bullying of posters for having contrary opinions. It's only connection with football matters pertaining to Grimsby Town is that it has been initiated on a Grimsby Town football forum.

We may as well have the thread you started about Jesus on the football board as it's related to how Grimsby Town fans discuss Jesus and faith.

If Jesus was the majority shareholder and had been responsible for 16 years of stagnation then it would be appropriate,but as far as I know he is not responsible.  

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 47
Humbercod
February 25, 2021, 2:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from MarinerMal
The trolls are in danger of over running this site, now.  

If you see someone who posts something that is blatantly untrue, such as about how wonderful John Fenty has been for GTFC, you know what they are after.

Don't give it to them. They'll soon get bored.

Don’t worry we can just call them trolls and they end up getting banned!
Censorship is strong on the Fishy if you happen to be in the wrong camp.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 2:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.49
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,000
Gold Stars: 386

No it isn't. It is a thread about forum politics and alleged bullying of posters for having contrary opinions. It's only connection with football matters pertaining to Grimsby Town is that it has been initiated on a Grimsby Town football forum.

We may as well have the thread you started about Jesus on the football board as it's related to how Grimsby Town fans discuss Jesus and faith.

So go tell Fillipe Noche & co

Yes please Rob can you do this, it seems BWB2 would like it. However I believe, as well as I believe Jesus Christ, that I posted the thread correctly on the non football site.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 2:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from friskneymariner

Give over you love it,it most likely fulfills some unmet need you have probably emanating from some childhood trauma,very sad you have to seek your therapy on here .I am available for private consultations  at a very reasonable fee

There it is again. This time you have conducted a complete and utter character and well being assassination.

You have absolutely no idea about anything to do with my life as a child, as a person, or any health issues, be that physical or mental well being. But, to throw and insult, cause upset etc. you have made this completely fabricated and judgemental insinuation. Furthermore you have felt completely at ease is tapping this out on your keyboard to cause offence or spark humour at someone’s expense.

But you really cannot see it can you.

Your not some sort of clever therapist or mental scientist. You are just trying to cause hurt and drama. It’s really not nice and it’s uncalled for.

As I said in my original post on this topic, go and have a look at the historical posts I’ve made. They are merely my opinions in a discussion. Nothing offensive, nothing hateful and nothing spiteful. Yes there are things I’ve said to outline how I personally value what John Fenty has done for our club in my opinion. If people on here like you, are going to take offence at such an opinion, and become hurtful as a result of that opinion, then frankly that says more about those people than it does about me.

I didn’t join this group quite recently to spark reactions, upset people or cause offence. Neither do I think I’ve written in a way that should cause hurt or offence. It’s merely my opinions and I joined at a time when things in our club were becoming quite interesting.

I certainly am not a mouth or voice for any person connected at the club either. This is not some silly game of propaganda.

I think the original poster might be right you know, there might just be an unsavoury clique in this group, but I try not to be judgemental.

Have a good day
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 2:26pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103

Having been present on the forum when you arrived at the end of December, I do seem to remember you insinuating that you had joined to stir things up because you were bored (or something to that effect).

If you are being sincere now, then you have my respect, even if our views and opinions may differ.

Hopefully we can all move on soon.

Wow I can’t believe I’ve just read that. I have never suggested anything of the sort. That’s an awful thing to say

Oh well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 47
malkamalka
February 25, 2021, 3:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
Rob,

Is it possible to give us a rough percentage of the subscribers to the Fishy who are NOT toddlers?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 47
MuddyWaters
February 25, 2021, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Getting a bit wearing this, isn't it?
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 47
GrimRob
February 25, 2021, 4:20pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
I won't bring it on here but I will plug the thread about Jesus (not the one who plays for Man City) for you DB

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1613920678/s-new/

this thread will be joining it on non-football soon I dare say

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 38 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 4:55pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

There it is again. This time you have conducted a complete and utter character and well being assassination.

You have absolutely no idea about anything to do with my life as a child, as a person, or any health issues, be that physical or mental well being. But, to throw and insult, cause upset etc. you have made this completely fabricated and judgemental insinuation. Furthermore you have felt completely at ease is tapping this out on your keyboard to cause offence or spark humour at someone’s expense.

But you really cannot see it can you.

Your not some sort of clever therapist or mental scientist. You are just trying to cause hurt and drama. It’s really not nice and it’s uncalled for.

As I said in my original post on this topic, go and have a look at the historical posts I’ve made. They are merely my opinions in a discussion. Nothing offensive, nothing hateful and nothing spiteful. Yes there are things I’ve said to outline how I personally value what John Fenty has done for our club in my opinion. If people on here like you, are going to take offence at such an opinion, and become hurtful as a result of that opinion, then frankly that says more about those people than it does about me.

I didn’t join this group quite recently to spark reactions, upset people or cause offence. Neither do I think I’ve written in a way that should cause hurt or offence. It’s merely my opinions and I joined at a time when things in our club were becoming quite interesting.

I certainly am not a mouth or voice for any person connected at the club either. This is not some silly game of propaganda.

I think the original poster might be right you know, there might just be an unsavoury clique in this group, but I try not to be judgemental.

Have a good day

Stop press
Cooking  utensil make racist assertion about implement used to heat water

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe and the Bullies

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.