5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
It Bites
February 25, 2021, 8:36am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,183
Gold Stars: 260
There is a horrible clic on this group . They savage anyone that they don't agree with without having a mature debate . Fillipe has you sussed out , you know who you are too . A tiny minority on this board that love the sound of their own opinions because obviously their opinions are fact 🙄. John Tonduer is the latest victim of this vile behaviour . Then I dare question the quality of the nominees for the trust election and I get shot down without any of the clic providing an argument . If you think getting rid of JF and his friends will save this club then you are wrong imo .
Private Message
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 9:17am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Whilst I agree with you re the John Tondeur issue it was totally unwarranted and abusive and indicative I am afraid of how unsocial, social media has become.
However in the case of Fellippe he posts with the intent of provoking a strong reaction.Unfortunately people react to him and he is able to elicit the response he requires thus enabling him to play the role of victim .The classic tactic of the passive aggressive,
Unfortunately due to the moderators of this board being totally cowed by the Fenty brigade they adopt a totally deferential attitude.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 47
It Bites
February 25, 2021, 9:33am
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from friskneymariner
Whilst I agree with you re the John Tondeur issue it was totally unwarranted and abusive and indicative I am afraid of how unsocial, social media has become.
However in the case of Fellippe he posts with the intent of provoking a strong reaction.Unfortunately people react to him and he is able to elicit the response he requires thus enabling him to play the role of victim .The classic tactic of the passive aggressive,
Unfortunately due to the moderators of this board being totally cowed by the Fenty brigade they adopt a totally deferential attitude.

Thank you for your sensible reply . ☺️

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 47
Sandford1981
February 25, 2021, 9:44am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Gold Stars: 59

Absolutely bang on Friskney!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 47
Bristol Mariner
February 25, 2021, 9:44am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from It Bites
There is a horrible clic on this group . They savage anyone that they don't agree with without having a mature debate . Fillipe has you sussed out , you know who you are too . A tiny minority on this board that love the sound of their own opinions because obviously their opinions are fact 🙄. John Tonduer is the latest victim of this vile behaviour . Then I dare question the quality of the nominees for the trust election and I get shot down without any of the clic providing an argument . If you think getting rid of JF and his friends will save this club then you are wrong imo .

The only thing we need saving from - is JF and his friends!

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 47
Bristol Mariner
February 25, 2021, 9:45am

Fine Wine Drinker
Do you need reminding of Fenty’s record?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 9:46am

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Sandford1981

Absolutely bang on Friskney!

Once a psychologist always a psychologist

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 47
thefish
February 25, 2021, 9:49am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +14 / -1
Approval: +2,267
Gold Stars: 67
Quoted from Bristol Mariner

The only thing we need saving from - is JF and his friends!

... and relegation!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 47
GrimRob
February 25, 2021, 9:52am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from It Bites

The JT thing was a "minority" of one person (so definitely tiny), a troll, who has now been banned.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 8 - 47
February 25, 2021, 9:54am
Guest User
Quoted from It Bites

I don't know how to have a mature debate with someone who can't spell "clique".

So it's back to the 'blame the fans' narrative is it? I wonder why you can't sell that idea on a fans' forum...
Reply: 9 - 47
GrimExile
February 25, 2021, 10:21am
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from GrimRob

The JT thing was a "minority" of one person (so definitely tiny), a troll, who has now been banned.

Well done Rob. #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 47
aldi_01
February 25, 2021, 10:21am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Bullies? Ironic that as much bullshit and bile has been spewed by pro Fenty/Fenty’s chums as has by the odd moronic poster moaning about John Tondeur...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 10:56am

Champagne Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
Bullies? Ironic that as much bullshit and bile has been spewed by pro Fenty/Fenty’s chums as has by the odd moronic poster moaning about John Tondeur...

He has a point though.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 11:43am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.48
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,000
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from It Bites

I don't agree with the JT hounding but you forget that this is FANS site who express their views, controversial at times, as they would inside BP.

Where on earth has this bullying come from? Over the last few weeks I have collect more than a fare share of X's , rightly or wrongly, for speaking my opinions. Do I consider I have been bullied?  NO. GROW up and realise that we have free speech in this country and on this site. If you don't like it go away, you don't have to read the truth.

Getting rid of (your words) JF & Co will not save the club. Town have gone from Div2 (old time) to NL and are now in danger of the drop under the control of JF & Co. Over 16 years of financial management and he couldn't repay his own loans so the club could be solvent, why?

On another thread you said 'Mr Fenty'. This implies that you may be a mouth piece for JF. You use the name 'It Bites' well this site has just bitten you back so either get use to it or stick a dummy in your mouth.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 47
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 25, 2021, 11:48am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,263
Gold Stars: 295
Quoted from 137

So it's back to the 'blame the fans' narrative is it? I wonder why you can't sell that idea on a fans' forum...

You should try it. There's no link between maturity and spelling.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 12:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103

With respect, I feel you are wrong and have judged me poorly.

Go and have a look at the topics I’ve contributed to, and as far as I’m concerned, I’ve given accurate opinion, often backed up. Go and look again at

The takeover by the consortium topic.
The Alex May topic
The John Fenty resigning from the council topic.

Just because there are people on here that do not agree with my point of view, it doesn’t mean I’m wrong or right, or aggressive, or trying to portray myself as a victim. Neither is it an excuse for others on here to lower themselves to such a degree, that they become unkind and abusing towards me. Some would say that is a sign of weakness in character, when folk struggle to accept the opinion or views of others without becoming offensive. Maybe people like that shouldn’t be debating things if that’s how wound up and offensive they become, just because of the opinion of another.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 12:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 137

There you go again. This time cruelly having a go at someone for an innocent spelling error.

I see spelling errors from many people, often people who aren’t particularly well educated, maybe even dyslexic to some degree. But they still make a good job of getting their communication across within their own limitations. They don’t need ridiculing for it. They need praising for it.

Some people hey.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 47
ginnywings
February 25, 2021, 12:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,108
Gold Stars: 548
People go on a public platform, get disagreement with their views and cry bully.

Social media is what it is. Folk will have a different view, sometimes expressed calmly, sometimes vociferously. Filter out the guff, or why bother? For every 'bully', there are 3 or 4 people who have a sensible debate.

There are certain posters who do my head in, but they have a right to reply, so I tend to skip over their contributions.

I suggest growing a thicker skin, or go read a book.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 47
Gainsbro_Mariner
February 25, 2021, 12:58pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
I'm just sick of the crap in all honesty. We are all football fans and most importantly fans of Grimsby Town, lets face it we are a rare breed as it is. Not everyone is going to get along, not everyone is going to have the same opinion butf forum politics is something we can all do without.

The club are in a excrement state all be it hopefully until we can turn the page on and off the field, but until then just muck in and support the club. Spending time bursting blood vessels over other posters on a football forum is pointless so all I can see with this is you're attempting to fight fire with fire.

Every club has people who are just twits, some are twits for the sake of it, some are just born that way. If someone gripes on you, don't interact with them. Simples. Like I say at the end of the day we all want the best for the club from every angle.

UTM  

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 47
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
February 25, 2021, 12:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Shouldn't this thread be non football.

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 47
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 25, 2021, 12:59pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Go and have a look at the topics I’ve contributed to, and as far as I’m concerned, I’ve given accurate opinion, often backed up. Go and look again at

The Alex May topic

Just because there are people on here that do not agree with my point of view, it doesn’t mean I’m wrong or right, or aggressive, or trying to portray myself as a victim. Neither is it an excuse for others on here to lower themselves to such a degree, that they become unkind and abusing towards me. Some would say that is a sign of weakness in character, when folk struggle to accept the opinion or views of others without becoming offensive. Maybe people like that shouldn’t be debating things if that’s how wound up and offensive they become, just because of the opinion of another.

"as far as I am concerned, I've given an accurate opinion" may be the quote of the day. It says everything about your position and attitude.

An opinion is a view, it is open to interpretation. It can be agreed with or disagreed with. Opinions are not accurate or inaccurate. They are subjective.

Accuracy is a measure of statistics or data. Facts or not facts. Irrefutable if accurate.

Of course you believe that your opinion is accurate, it's your opinion. But it's not accurate. Because it's an opinion. It can't be accurate or inaccurate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 47
It Bites
February 25, 2021, 1:02pm
Champagne Drinker
[quote=799]People go on a public platform, get disagreement with their views and cry bully.

Social media is what it is. Folk will have a different view, sometimes expressed calmly, sometimes vociferously. Filter out the guff, or why bother? For every 'bully', there are 3 or 4 people who have a sensible debate.

There are certain posters who do my head in, but they have a right to reply, so I tend to skip over their contributions.

It's the abuse that's thrown at someone for having an opinion . Options aren't FACTS so why get abusive over them ? I blame the media who constantly use opinions as news .

Private Message
Reply: 21 - 47
MarinerMal
February 25, 2021, 1:09pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +784
Gold Stars: 17
The trolls are in danger of over running this site, now.  

If you see someone who posts something that is blatantly untrue, such as about how wonderful John Fenty has been for GTFC, you know what they are after.

Don't give it to them. They'll soon get bored.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 1:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from It Bites
[quote=799]People go on a public platform, get disagreement with their views and cry bully.

It's the abuse that's thrown at someone for having an opinion . Options aren't FACTS so why get abusive over them ? I blame the media who constantly use opinions as news .

This is what you are doing now

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 1:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Shouldn't this thread be non football.

Why ? It's all related to how we discuss Towns problems and future success.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 1:23pm

Champagne Drinker

There you go again. This time cruelly having a go at someone for an innocent spelling error.

I see spelling errors from many people, often people who aren’t particularly well educated, maybe even dyslexic to some degree. But they still make a good job of getting their communication across within their own limitations. They don’t need ridiculing for it. They need praising for it.

Some people hey.

Keep posting Fillipe all good material for my case study.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 1:28pm

Champagne Drinker

The Alex May topic

Give over you love it,it most likely fulfills some unmet need you have probably emanating from some childhood trauma,very sad you have to seek your therapy on here .I am available for private consultations  at a very reasonable fee

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 47
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 25, 2021, 1:29pm
Champagne Drinker

Keep posting Fillipe all good material for my case study.

If you haven't already, read The Psycopath Test by Jon Ronson. Very insightful.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 47
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
February 25, 2021, 1:32pm
Snakebite drinker
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Quoted from DB

Why ? It's all related to how we discuss Towns problems and future success.

No it isn't. It is a thread about forum politics and alleged bullying of posters for having contrary opinions. It's only connection with football matters pertaining to Grimsby Town is that it has been initiated on a Grimsby Town football forum.

We may as well have the thread you started about Jesus on the football board as it's related to how Grimsby Town fans discuss Jesus and faith.

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 47
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 25, 2021, 1:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,824
Gold Stars: 553

The Alex May topic

Having been present on the forum when you arrived at the end of December, I do seem to remember you insinuating that you had joined to stir things up because you were bored (or something to that effect).

If you are being sincere now, then you have my respect, even if our views and opinions may differ.

Hopefully we can all move on soon.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 47
February 25, 2021, 2:00pm
Guest User
FFS. Grow up all of you.  
Reply: 30 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 2:02pm

Champagne Drinker

No it isn't. It is a thread about forum politics and alleged bullying of posters for having contrary opinions. It's only connection with football matters pertaining to Grimsby Town is that it has been initiated on a Grimsby Town football forum.

We may as well have the thread you started about Jesus on the football board as it's related to how Grimsby Town fans discuss Jesus and faith.

If Jesus was the majority shareholder and had been responsible for 16 years of stagnation then it would be appropriate,but as far as I know he is not responsible.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 47
Humbercod
February 25, 2021, 2:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from MarinerMal
The trolls are in danger of over running this site, now.  

If you see someone who posts something that is blatantly untrue, such as about how wonderful John Fenty has been for GTFC, you know what they are after.

Don't give it to them. They'll soon get bored.

Don’t worry we can just call them trolls and they end up getting banned!
Censorship is strong on the Fishy if you happen to be in the wrong camp.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 2:19pm
Barley Wine Drinker

So go tell Fillipe Noche & co

Yes please Rob can you do this, it seems BWB2 would like it. However I believe, as well as I believe Jesus Christ, that I posted the thread correctly on the non football site.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 2:24pm
Table Wine Drinker

Give over you love it,it most likely fulfills some unmet need you have probably emanating from some childhood trauma,very sad you have to seek your therapy on here .I am available for private consultations  at a very reasonable fee

There it is again. This time you have conducted a complete and utter character and well being assassination.

You have absolutely no idea about anything to do with my life as a child, as a person, or any health issues, be that physical or mental well being. But, to throw and insult, cause upset etc. you have made this completely fabricated and judgemental insinuation. Furthermore you have felt completely at ease is tapping this out on your keyboard to cause offence or spark humour at someone’s expense.

But you really cannot see it can you.

Your not some sort of clever therapist or mental scientist. You are just trying to cause hurt and drama. It’s really not nice and it’s uncalled for.

As I said in my original post on this topic, go and have a look at the historical posts I’ve made. They are merely my opinions in a discussion. Nothing offensive, nothing hateful and nothing spiteful. Yes there are things I’ve said to outline how I personally value what John Fenty has done for our club in my opinion. If people on here like you, are going to take offence at such an opinion, and become hurtful as a result of that opinion, then frankly that says more about those people than it does about me.

I didn’t join this group quite recently to spark reactions, upset people or cause offence. Neither do I think I’ve written in a way that should cause hurt or offence. It’s merely my opinions and I joined at a time when things in our club were becoming quite interesting.

I certainly am not a mouth or voice for any person connected at the club either. This is not some silly game of propaganda.

I think the original poster might be right you know, there might just be an unsavoury clique in this group, but I try not to be judgemental.

Have a good day
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 2:26pm
Table Wine Drinker

Having been present on the forum when you arrived at the end of December, I do seem to remember you insinuating that you had joined to stir things up because you were bored (or something to that effect).

If you are being sincere now, then you have my respect, even if our views and opinions may differ.

Hopefully we can all move on soon.

Wow I can’t believe I’ve just read that. I have never suggested anything of the sort. That’s an awful thing to say

Oh well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 47
malkamalka
February 25, 2021, 3:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +148
Gold Stars: 17
Rob,

Is it possible to give us a rough percentage of the subscribers to the Fishy who are NOT toddlers?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 47
MuddyWaters
February 25, 2021, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Getting a bit wearing this, isn't it?
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 47
GrimRob
February 25, 2021, 4:20pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
I won't bring it on here but I will plug the thread about Jesus (not the one who plays for Man City) for you DB

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1613920678/s-new/

this thread will be joining it on non-football soon I dare say

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 38 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 4:55pm

Champagne Drinker

There it is again. This time you have conducted a complete and utter character and well being assassination.

You have absolutely no idea about anything to do with my life as a child, as a person, or any health issues, be that physical or mental well being. But, to throw and insult, cause upset etc. you have made this completely fabricated and judgemental insinuation. Furthermore you have felt completely at ease is tapping this out on your keyboard to cause offence or spark humour at someone’s expense.

But you really cannot see it can you.

Your not some sort of clever therapist or mental scientist. You are just trying to cause hurt and drama. It’s really not nice and it’s uncalled for.

As I said in my original post on this topic, go and have a look at the historical posts I’ve made. They are merely my opinions in a discussion. Nothing offensive, nothing hateful and nothing spiteful. Yes there are things I’ve said to outline how I personally value what John Fenty has done for our club in my opinion. If people on here like you, are going to take offence at such an opinion, and become hurtful as a result of that opinion, then frankly that says more about those people than it does about me.

I didn’t join this group quite recently to spark reactions, upset people or cause offence. Neither do I think I’ve written in a way that should cause hurt or offence. It’s merely my opinions and I joined at a time when things in our club were becoming quite interesting.

I certainly am not a mouth or voice for any person connected at the club either. This is not some silly game of propaganda.

I think the original poster might be right you know, there might just be an unsavoury clique in this group, but I try not to be judgemental.

Have a good day

Stop press
Cooking  utensil make racist assertion about implement used to heat water

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 5:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Getting a bit wearing this, isn't it?

I agree.

Sorry if I’ve added to this, but I was hardly going to see my name in the title of a topic and not drop into it to see what was being said about me was I

As always, I’ve given my opinion on this and I’ll leave it at that Old Codger and move on. I think it’s probably crystal clear anyway isn’t it with a certain irony to some of the replies to this guys topic in exactly the manner he has pointed out

Take care all
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 47
Simon
February 25, 2021, 5:02pm
Snakebite drinker
Approval: +237
Gold Stars: 33
Getting boring all these squabbles but while everyone is posting under a hidden identity your not going to stop it

Don't post anything you wouldn't post in your own name or say face to face, all this negativity isn't doing anyone any favours

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 47
sonik
February 25, 2021, 7:08pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Simon
Getting boring all these squabbles but while everyone is posting under a hidden identity your not going to stop it

Don't post anything you wouldn't post in your own name or say face to face, all this negativity isn't doing anyone any favours

The best post in a long long time. UTM

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 47
Bristol Mariner
February 25, 2021, 7:18pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Quoted from Simon

Spot on

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 47
KingstonMariner
February 26, 2021, 12:06am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from sonik

The best post in a long long time. UTM

Ah, I get it. Sonik is you’re name. Are you really a hedgehog or is that just a role?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 47
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 26, 2021, 11:40am
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Ah, I get it. Sonik is you’re name. Are you really a hedgehog or is that just a role?

*In a Neil from The Young Ones voice*

We're all hedgehogs in some way man. One day you're the hedgehog, the next day you're the truck.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 47
February 27, 2021, 8:32am
Guest User

Some people hey.

You should try it. There's no link between maturity and spelling.

I expressed myself poorly.

( I have made the point previously on this forum that Shakespeare is known to have spelt his surname at least 14 different ways. )

However, if you type in 'clic' on the fishy you get a red wavy line underneath to signify this letter arrangement is not recognized.
The google answer is a few clicks away.
The OP obviously couldn't be @rsed to do that.
So excuse me if I can't be @rsed to enter into "meaningful debate" with said individual.
Reply: 46 - 47
Sandford1981
February 27, 2021, 10:05am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +2,085
Quoted from 137

I expressed myself poorly.

( I have made the point previously on this forum that Shakespeare is known to have spelt his surname at least 14 different ways. )

However, if you type in 'clic' on the fishy you get a red wavy line underneath to signify this letter arrangement is not recognized.
The google answer is a few clicks away.
The OP obviously couldn't be @rsed to do that.
So excuse me if I can't be @rsed to enter into "meaningful debate" with said individual.

Definitions for pedantic and petty are only a few cliques away!

“I know writers who use subtext and they’re all cowards.” –Garth Marenghi
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 47
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe and the Bullies

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.