February 25, 2021, 10:21am
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Quoted from GrimRob

The JT thing was a "minority" of one person (so definitely tiny), a troll, who has now been banned.

Well done Rob. #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 47
aldi_01
February 25, 2021, 10:21am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.03
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Bullies? Ironic that as much bullshit and bile has been spewed by pro Fenty/Fenty’s chums as has by the odd moronic poster moaning about John Tondeur...

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 47
friskneymariner
February 25, 2021, 10:56am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from aldi_01
Bullies? Ironic that as much bullshit and bile has been spewed by pro Fenty/Fenty’s chums as has by the odd moronic poster moaning about John Tondeur...

He has a point though.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 47
DB
February 25, 2021, 11:43am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +3,974
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from It Bites
There is a horrible clic on this group . They savage anyone that they don't agree with without having a mature debate . Fillipe has you sussed out , you know who you are too . A tiny minority on this board that love the sound of their own opinions because obviously their opinions are fact 🙄. John Tonduer is the latest victim of this vile behaviour . Then I dare question the quality of the nominees for the trust election and I get shot down without any of the clic providing an argument . If you think getting rid of JF and his friends will save this club then you are wrong imo .

I don't agree with the JT hounding but you forget that this is FANS site who express their views, controversial at times, as they would inside BP.

Where on earth has this bullying come from? Over the last few weeks I have collect more than a fare share of X's , rightly or wrongly, for speaking my opinions. Do I consider I have been bullied?  NO. GROW up and realise that we have free speech in this country and on this site. If you don't like it go away, you don't have to read the truth.

Getting rid of (your words) JF & Co will not save the club. Town have gone from Div2 (old time) to NL and are now in danger of the drop under the control of JF & Co. Over 16 years of financial management and he couldn't repay his own loans so the club could be solvent, why?

On another thread you said 'Mr Fenty'. This implies that you may be a mouth piece for JF. You use the name 'It Bites' well this site has just bitten you back so either get use to it or stick a dummy in your mouth.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 47
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 25, 2021, 11:48am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,194
Gold Stars: 291
Quoted from 137

I don't know how to have a mature debate with someone who can't spell "clique".

So it's back to the 'blame the fans' narrative is it? I wonder why you can't sell that idea on a fans' forum...

You should try it. There's no link between maturity and spelling.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 12:25pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from friskneymariner
Whilst I agree with you re the John Tondeur issue it was totally unwarranted and abusive and indicative I am afraid of how unsocial, social media has become.
However in the case of Fellippe he posts with the intent of provoking a strong reaction.Unfortunately people react to him and he is able to elicit the response he requires thus enabling him to play the role of victim .The classic tactic of the passive aggressive,
Unfortunately due to the moderators of this board being totally cowed by the Fenty brigade they adopt a totally deferential attitude.

With respect, I feel you are wrong and have judged me poorly.

Go and have a look at the topics I’ve contributed to, and as far as I’m concerned, I’ve given accurate opinion, often backed up. Go and look again at

The takeover by the consortium topic.
The Alex May topic
The John Fenty resigning from the council topic.

Just because there are people on here that do not agree with my point of view, it doesn’t mean I’m wrong or right, or aggressive, or trying to portray myself as a victim. Neither is it an excuse for others on here to lower themselves to such a degree, that they become unkind and abusing towards me. Some would say that is a sign of weakness in character, when folk struggle to accept the opinion or views of others without becoming offensive. Maybe people like that shouldn’t be debating things if that’s how wound up and offensive they become, just because of the opinion of another.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 47
Fillipe Noche
February 25, 2021, 12:32pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from 137

I don't know how to have a mature debate with someone who can't spell "clique".

So it's back to the 'blame the fans' narrative is it? I wonder why you can't sell that idea on a fans' forum...

There you go again. This time cruelly having a go at someone for an innocent spelling error.

I see spelling errors from many people, often people who aren’t particularly well educated, maybe even dyslexic to some degree. But they still make a good job of getting their communication across within their own limitations. They don’t need ridiculing for it. They need praising for it.

Some people hey.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 47
ginnywings
February 25, 2021, 12:42pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.04
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,098
Gold Stars: 548
People go on a public platform, get disagreement with their views and cry bully.

Social media is what it is. Folk will have a different view, sometimes expressed calmly, sometimes vociferously. Filter out the guff, or why bother? For every 'bully', there are 3 or 4 people who have a sensible debate.

There are certain posters who do my head in, but they have a right to reply, so I tend to skip over their contributions.

I suggest growing a thicker skin, or go read a book.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 47
Gainsbro_Mariner
February 25, 2021, 12:58pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +27 / -2
Approval: +1,450
Gold Stars: 14
I'm just sick of the crap in all honesty. We are all football fans and most importantly fans of Grimsby Town, lets face it we are a rare breed as it is. Not everyone is going to get along, not everyone is going to have the same opinion butf forum politics is something we can all do without.

The club are in a excrement state all be it hopefully until we can turn the page on and off the field, but until then just muck in and support the club. Spending time bursting blood vessels over other posters on a football forum is pointless so all I can see with this is you're attempting to fight fire with fire.

Every club has people who are just twits, some are twits for the sake of it, some are just born that way. If someone gripes on you, don't interact with them. Simples. Like I say at the end of the day we all want the best for the club from every angle.

UTM  

Tony Gallimore nicked my Pint and my sausage roll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 47
BlackandWhiteBarmy2
February 25, 2021, 12:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,022
Gold Stars: 59
Shouldn't this thread be non football.

And when you fall back into the mud it hurts a lot.
No! None of it was true, none of those things we thought we could see existed at all.
All that was really there was still more misery

Emile Zola
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 47
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe and the Bullies

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.