Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Was Bignot That Bad.?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 204 Guests

Was Bignot That Bad.?

This thread currently has 7,412 views. Print
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
September 16, 2018, 3:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from chaos33

Yeah I can.
I used my eyes and my ears and I saw and heard the same as everyone else. Where were you?

And what did your eyes and ears see? Because you’ve still not giving me facts.

It seems as far as I’m concerned Bignot who was doing an OK job compared to today’s standards was turfed out once Fenty’s mate became available.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 53
HertsGTFC
September 16, 2018, 4:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Grim74

And what did your eyes and ears see? Because you’ve still not giving me facts.

It seems as far as I’m concerned Bignot who was doing an OK job compared to today’s standards was turfed out once Fenty’s mate became available.

Going over old ground as ever but.........

- He p1ssed off the senior pros who had got us back up.
- He signed some players with the talent to play in the EFL, not sure about their attitudes
- He told the board if they sanction spending he'd get players out to balance the books, he never did.
- He signed that tw@t Gavin Gunning
- He dropped stalwarts and warriors for a local derby versus a really decent side and we got smashed.
- He threw an England international under the bus after Stevenage away
- He took a team in a play off position down the league
- He made himself look like a clown in the media
- He arguably made the same mistakes at Chester .......... and copulated that up to.

I'm sure there is more but good wins at Carlisle and Plymouth should not hide the fact that he was a sodding liability, just like the man who replaced him sadly.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 53
Grim74
September 16, 2018, 5:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Taking throwing the England international under a bus to one side how does this make him a nutcase? Is Jolley a nutcase then?

I don’t remember the bus incident why wasn’t he jailed?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 53
chaos33
September 16, 2018, 6:03pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Hahaha dear oh dear. I'm reminded of ginnywings' advice 'not to play chess with a pigeon'.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 53
Grim74
September 16, 2018, 6:20pm
Cocktail Drinker
🙄 oh it’s an expression🙄 still waiting to hear how you can justifiably call him a nutcase.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 53
Theimperialcoroner
September 16, 2018, 7:19pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,206
Gold Stars: 102
There was a lot of stuff going on that meant we had to get rid

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 53
Cod Cheeks
September 16, 2018, 7:31pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +374
I wouldn't go if Hurst came back. Couldn't stand the guy. As Yoda said; it took him six years to get one of the biggest clubs in the national league back where we belong and we should have been so so grateful- Feck off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 53
Grim74
September 16, 2018, 7:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Cod Cheeks
I wouldn't go if Hurst came back. Couldn't stand the guy. As Yoda said; it took him six years to get one of the biggest clubs in the national league back where we belong and we should have been so so grateful- Feck off

He will be sacked soon and his happy clappers on here will be crying for his return I don’t want him sweeping the stands never mind managing the team, horrible little twit.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 53
HertsGTFC
September 16, 2018, 8:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Grim74
🙄 oh it’s an expression🙄 still waiting to hear how you can justifiably call him a nutcase.

"Listen" next time we're all down at "The BP" then maybe we can all discuss.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 53
friskneymariner
September 16, 2018, 8:55pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,159
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
There was a lot of stuff going on that meant we had to get rid

Rumoured but nobody produces any evidence.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 53
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Was Bignot That Bad.?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.