Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln fans ................
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 296 Guests

Lincoln fans ................

This thread currently has 28,748 views. Print
17 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
OllieGTFC
August 18, 2018, 3:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: -293
According to them on there forum they are still in Transition 😂 I don’t see how to be honestly

We're on our way back, we’ll was now on our way back to non league 👍🏻
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 140 - 167
totalidiot
August 18, 2018, 3:58pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +341
excrement fans,sang for 10 mins and that was it til the goal
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 167
KingstonMariner
August 18, 2018, 4:00pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from OllieGTFC
According to them on there forum they are still in Transition 😂 I don’t see how to be honestly

Is that some sort of techno club? With all that 'big club, little club, cardboard Imp' dance move.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 167
Marinerz93
August 18, 2018, 4:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
You won't get any of the Lincoln fans on here until after they have gone home for some 'family time'.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 167
ginnywings
August 18, 2018, 4:14pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,122
Gold Stars: 548
To be fair, i think any right minded Imps like Helgy will admit we were better and should have won. I'd be over the moon with a point if we had done that at Sincil Bank. Remember fatty Rhead doing the same thing to us at their place for a very dodgy penalty. Akinde has done it countless times, twice in one game against us when we played Barnet a couple of seasons ago.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 167
Grim up north
August 18, 2018, 5:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +689
Gold Stars: 1
That Hull ref was desperate for an excuse to give them something and they got it out of nothingWe will get stronger as the season progresses I have no doubt .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 167
mariner91
August 18, 2018, 6:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,637
Gold Stars: 261
Here's some of my favourites from the pre-game thread on us and other comments on our players and general chances this season:

"That article on the Grimsby OS only hints at the strength of Lincoln's squad, and probably deliberately so. The gulf in class man-for-man between the two squads is monumental - place them side-by-side and see for yourself. If the game were to be played on paper..." ScotImp

"Bit like their midfield general Mr Welsh is meant to stop us tomorrow, hasn't had much success so far has he?" DavidImp

"Serious Achilles rupture two years ago, was released in May after an indifferent season.
Exactly the sort of error I would expect an inexperienced manager like Jolley to make." On signing Wes Thomas, ScotImp again.

"In midfield, Welsh is completely finished, a terrible signing. At nearly 35, younger, faster midfielders will run rings round him, even if he can stay fit. " ScotImp on Welsh.

"One defender came from dire Chesterfield (Alex Whitmore), and appears to have been signed because Jolley knew him as a teenager at the Burnley Academy. The other one (Harry Davis) has been playing in the Scottish Championship, which is National League standard at best." ScotImp on half our defence who played today. Whitmore is such a dire defender that he had your £4K a week striker in his pocket until he moved over to Collins.

"Most of Slade's squad had to go because they were dreadful, but the seven replacements so far look no better. Different name, more of the same. " ScotImp once more.

"Prediction: Bottom four. There should be enough poor sides for Grimsby to survive." ScotImp's infamous pre-season review.

In fact I'd just like to point out what a bias, pompous, arrogant and completely misinformed helmet he is  . Near enough everything he spouted as though it were fact was proven wrong today against a team that has a "monumental" difference in class supposedly. Well if that's true Scotty boy then your managers are nowhere near as good as you all claim given the money they've spent and the time they've had in charge because we should have won today and most of your sensible fans know it.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 167
kamakazebear
August 18, 2018, 6:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +470
Quoted from mariner91
Here's some of my favourites from the pre-game thread on us and other comments on our players and general chances this season:

"That article on the Grimsby OS only hints at the strength of Lincoln's squad, and probably deliberately so. The gulf in class man-for-man between the two squads is monumental - place them side-by-side and see for yourself. If the game were to be played on paper..." ScotImp

"Bit like their midfield general Mr Welsh is meant to stop us tomorrow, hasn't had much success so far has he?" DavidImp

"Serious Achilles rupture two years ago, was released in May after an indifferent season.
Exactly the sort of error I would expect an inexperienced manager like Jolley to make." On signing Wes Thomas, ScotImp again.

"In midfield, Welsh is completely finished, a terrible signing. At nearly 35, younger, faster midfielders will run rings round him, even if he can stay fit. " ScotImp on Welsh.

"One defender came from dire Chesterfield (Alex Whitmore), and appears to have been signed because Jolley knew him as a teenager at the Burnley Academy. The other one (Harry Davis) has been playing in the Scottish Championship, which is National League standard at best." ScotImp on half our defence who played today.

"Most of Slade's squad had to go because they were dreadful, but the seven replacements so far look no better. Different name, more of the same. " ScotImp once more.

"Prediction: Bottom four. There should be enough poor sides for Grimsby to survive." ScotImp's infamous pre-season review.

In fact I'd just like to point out what a bias, pompous, arrogant and completely misinformed helmet he is  . Near enough everything he spouted as though it were fact was proven wrong today against a team that has a "monumental" difference in class supposedly. Well if that's true Scotty boy then your managers are nowhere near as good as you all claim given the money they've spent and the time they've had in charge because we should have won today and most of your sensible fans know it.

I'm just honoured he's so obsessed with our little club. Other than Akinde, I didn't have a clue who Lincoln had signed and to be quite honest, really couldn't give a excrement so why is he so obsessed with us?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 167
RoboCod
August 18, 2018, 6:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
ScotImp is a complete tool, taking advantage of his environment ie a bunch of clueless, embittered Lincoln fans who view his anorak-like stat collecting and match previews in awe. He's just too bitter and full of spite to actually give an unbiased and reasoned match preview/review if it involves Town. He'd be torn to shreds for his bile on any other forum, Luton Outlaws aside

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 148 - 167
Helgy
August 18, 2018, 6:56pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Quoted from ginnywings
To be fair, i think any right minded Imps like Helgy will admit we were better and should have won. I'd be over the moon with a point if we had done that at Sincil Bank. Remember fatty Rhead doing the same thing to us at their place for a very dodgy penalty. Akinde has done it countless times, twice in one game against us when we played Barnet a couple of seasons ago.

Get out of jail ,daylight robbery ,any of those i really don't like all the pre match predictions of hammerings and said that derby games can really even things out i was wrong on that.

We didn't turn up at all ,formation was wrong and were extremly lucky several times in the 2nd half if it had been a boxing match the ref would have stopped it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 149 - 167
17 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln fans ................

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.