arryarryarry
March 7, 2018, 4:10am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,044
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from immariner
I've been offered a ticket in the home end but not sure I fancy that. I don't have a season ticket and wouldn't make it to the BP for general sale. Decisions, decisions...

What's the problem? I've often sat with the home fans at away games nothing to worry about unless you stand up and start shouting like an idiot.
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 95
marinerrick
March 7, 2018, 7:02am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +52
My brother in law is a Lincoln fan, I spoke with him last night and he is not ST holder. He cannot get a home ticket for our game. So unlikely to even get what they offer us anyway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 95
jaygy
March 7, 2018, 8:06am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
As hard as it is to say and all joking about finding 4000 plastic fans aside, I think Lincoln have to be commended on how they’ve been riding the crest of a wave and managed to keep the feel good factor going. Even if they turn 1/4 of those “plastic” fans into regular season ticket holders then they’ve done a great job.

If only we’d done the same thing when we got promoted 😔 i fear our players just wont understand what this game means to us fans like certain other players have over the last few years, we’ve recently had players that would sweat blood against Lincoln to get a result but now I think these players just won’t get the importance of 3 points against our current nearest rivals
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 95
March 7, 2018, 10:34am
Guest User
Mr Jolley was at Mansfield last night watching Lincoln
Reply: 33 - 95
pizzzza
March 7, 2018, 11:42am

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Do we know how they will be sold as yet? Straight to general sale or...?
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 95
Posh Harry
March 7, 2018, 12:50pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,361
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from 120790
Mr Jolley was at Mansfield last night watching Lincoln

That’s good to hear. I hope it is a common theme. I seem to remember that Hurst and the sniffing one used to go to loads of games whether that was to check on players or opponents.

Interestingly I can never remember anyone saying that slade was here or there watching games. Not saying he didn’t, but can’t remember talk of it. Maybe another sign of a manager on the way down, losing the passion and ambition he once had?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 95
moosey_club
March 7, 2018, 3:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Posh Harry

That’s good to hear. I hope it is a common theme. I seem to remember that Hurst and the sniffing one used to go to loads of games whether that was to check on players or opponents.

Interestingly I can never remember anyone saying that slade was here or there watching games. Not saying he didn’t, but can’t remember talk of it. Maybe another sign of a manager on the way down, losing the passion and ambition he once had?

Easier for Hurst in reality as tinpot games are played across varying days of the week....once you get into the league structure its mostly full programmes so if Slade wanted to watch an opponent he wouldnt have been at Blundell Park managing us...

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 95
Father Christmas
March 7, 2018, 3:11pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
Quoted from moosey_club

Easier for Hurst in reality as tinpot games are played across varying days of the week....once you get into the league structure its mostly full programmes so if Slade wanted to watch an opponent he wouldnt have been at Blundell Park managing us...

A shame he didn’t watch more opponents then!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 95
immariner
March 7, 2018, 8:41pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.67
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +3,413
Gold Stars: 61
Quoted from arryarryarry

What's the problem? I've often sat with the home fans at away games nothing to worry about unless you stand up and start shouting like an idiot.

Sat in the home end a couple of times so nothing to do with the fear of trouble and everything to do with the less than attractive prospect of being surrounded by thousands of lairy, likely-jubilant, born-again Lincoln fans.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 95
Cloudy
March 7, 2018, 9:04pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Still no announcement of ticket details or have I missed it?

Very odd that no arrangements have been announced for an all ticket game less than 10 days away
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 95
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln ticket news

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.