This thread currently has 15,175 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
March 13, 2018, 4:34pm Report to Moderator

Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +104 / -21
Approval: +5,764
Quoted from Ipswin

FFS Les how much longer are we going to bang on about 1998, its 20 years ago, many of those following Lincoln now were either not born or too young to go to matches

We can't drone on about it forever, they are doing well whilst we are total shite, they are getting crowds we are not, they are making money we are not, they are possibly playoff bound we are not (far from it in fact) they got automatic promotion we did not, they consolidated after promotion we did not, they did not employ Slade.

They are currently in a better place than us and are in the ascendancy so they have bragging rights

Until Saturday...

I was just answering a question which was asked, that's all. Keep yer hair on!

OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £15288.52

LATEST DONATION - FROM COLLECTION TIN ON COUNTER AT WORK - FEBRUARY 2018 AMOUNT RAISED £69.72

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 95
Civvy at last
March 13, 2018, 4:35pm Report to Moderator

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +33 / -11
Approval: +6,872
Quoted from Les Brechin

I was just answering a question which was asked, that's all. Keep yer hair on!

Come on Les, you know better than to feed him.  He lives off this sh1t.  Give him a nice big tick and ruin his day  

They say that what you don't know can't hurt you.

Certain posters on this site must have gone through life without a scratch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 95
Gaffer58
March 13, 2018, 4:46pm Report to Moderator
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +1,138
All I'll say is that "cream always rises to the top" so enjoy the present but, the natural order of things will be restored eventually.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 95
Ipswin
March 13, 2018, 5:03pm Report to Moderator
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +40 / -37
Approval: +-1,879
Quoted from Civvy at last

Come on Les, you know better than to feed him.  He lives off this sh1t.  Give him a nice big tick and ruin his day  

Oh please intercourse off back to the MCTC,

I am sick to death of all the 'we are a bigger club than you, we took more to Wembley than you, we took more away to Histon than you' shite.

Current results and league position are sadly  more important than history and Lincoln, at the moment,are making us look very ordinary both on and off the pitch.

Private Message
Reply: 93 - 95
Civvy at last
March 13, 2018, 5:28pm Report to Moderator

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +33 / -11
Approval: +6,872
Quoted from Ipswin

Oh please intercourse off back to the MCTC,

I am sick to death of all the 'we are a bigger club than you, we took more to Wembley than you, we took more away to Histon than you' shite.

Current results and league position are sadly  more important than history and Lincoln, at the moment,are making us look very ordinary both on and off the pitch.

Totally agree Swin. It’s another big tick ✅ from me 😁

They say that what you don't know can't hurt you.

Certain posters on this site must have gone through life without a scratch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 95
Cloudy
March 13, 2018, 6:25pm Report to Moderator
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.23
Rep Score: +14 / -6
Approval: +4,902
Yes, good to see we have sold out our allocation. No doubt 20% or so will be moronic nerds out for a scrap and ruin the day out for others. Both sides have a fair number of idiots who will not be attending for the football.

My view is that whatever happens on Saturday both teams will kick off in August on level points in League 2
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 95
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Lincoln ticket news

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.