Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Jolley Appointed!!!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 25 Guests

Jolley Appointed!!!

This thread currently has 20,593 views. Print
12 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 All Recommend Thread
lew chaterleys lover
March 3, 2018, 12:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,692
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Grim74
Well it's seems the vast majority are pleased with this appointment including myself, I really hope he's the man and will be there for the Vale game now to give my full support. But let's not expect to much to soon this is still the shower of excrement team that couldn't care less if we get relegated (which is very likely) he's got his work cut out for sure and I for one won't condemn him if we go down.  

Just to finish does anyone else want to come forward NOW and join Ipswin and Sydney being critical of this appointment? Because here we are again with the majority agreeing with the boards decision before hindsight! so if this one goes mammaries up let's not  all not jump on the it's all Fenty's fault for a excrement appointment bandwagon eh!

I am not critical as such but I think some are underestimating the task ahead in trying to keep us up. All the teams around us are in better form, and I just cannot see where the goals are going to come from. However apparently he has seen us play a couple of times and will have researched the squad so he must feel he can pull it off.

If he fails and we get relegated very little will be his fault; surely everyone knows by now the problems lie in the boardroom, but the good thing about the appointment is that it seems to have galvanised the fans to leave such criticisms to one side till the seasons end.

Football being what it is we will probably win today and things will look a whole lot brighter, but whatever happens I hope he is the man who can somehow get us moving on and off the field and have much more influence in how the club is run. If he is as clever as his record suggests, perhaps he can point the board in the right direction.
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 114
arryarryarry
March 3, 2018, 1:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 114
arryarryarry
March 3, 2018, 3:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
More from MJ

Apparently at school with Jack Lester.

Private Message
Reply: 112 - 114
arryarryarry
March 3, 2018, 4:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from arryarryarry
More from MJ

Apparently at school with Jack Lester.

Part 2

Private Message
Reply: 113 - 114
rancido
March 3, 2018, 5:25pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,560
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Ipswin

Grimsby lad, 500 professional appearances, (450 of them in the FL) and very similar coaching experience, (Scunts Barnsley, Birmingham etc)

Not necessarily my ideal choice but my preferred one of the two

I don't recall Laurie Mac playing professional football but he turned out to be a reasonable manager !

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 114
12 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Jolley Appointed!!!

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.