7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
1mickylyons
March 6, 2015, 9:24am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
A lad at work as an allotment on the site of the proposed new ground and sounds to me like a dirty tricks campaign is afoot? He claims the allotments have been getting vandalised on a large scale over past 2-3 weeks and they are finger pointing at JF,GTFC and GTFC supporters. The cynic in me says this will be orchestrated by anti stadium people trying to shift the blame and make the pro stadium supporters look guilty but you can expect a load of noise in the Telegraph over the next few days. I think a couple of hundred scarecrows should turn up at any anti stadium protest surely?
Logged Offline
Private Message
highcliff mariner
March 6, 2015, 9:42am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
I don't get how vandalising the allotments in any way would help to advance the scheme ?
I can't imagine JF going along dressed in camouflage clothing to dig up a few spuds .😂
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 60
Garth
March 6, 2015, 9:43am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Only a fool would relate it to the proposed new development, oh hang on a minute Defretis or how ever you spell it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 60
BIGChris
March 6, 2015, 9:53am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Judging by the behavior and rudeness of many of the anti stadium/enabling development 'protesters' nothing would surprise me. i was told this week that they have been back getting signatures from mourners whilst saying good byes to their loved ones at the Crem.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 60
Garth
March 6, 2015, 10:18am

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from BIGChris
Judging by the behavior and rudeness of many of the anti stadium/enabling development 'protesters' nothing would surprise me. i was told this week that they have been back getting signatures from mourners whilst saying good byes to their loved ones at the Crem.

What ever next posters in the hearse windows and De Freitas badges
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 60
1mickylyons
March 6, 2015, 10:19am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from BIGChris

I have been told that a book has been left for signatures at the Crem by the same guy told me about the allotment. I said I can just imagine the outcry if the Football Club did the same dirty tricks are afoot and with the likes of De Freitas involved who can be surprised?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 60
1mickylyons
March 6, 2015, 10:21am
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from highcliff mariner
I don't get how vandalising the allotments in any way would help to advance the scheme ?
I can't imagine JF going along dressed in camouflage clothing to dig up a few spuds .😂

By laying the blame at Pro Stadium supporters for the vandalism they intend to garnish support by saying look what you can expect if you let this ground go ahead.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 60
promotion plaice
March 6, 2015, 10:24am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,040
Gold Stars: 197
Anyway i just got my wife to fill in the survey, in favour of course

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2njk7yq.jpg[/IMG]

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 60
Garth
March 6, 2015, 10:25am

Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from highcliff mariner

But we could plant some turnips in the Pontoon end goalmouth and blame De Facelift
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 60
ginnywings
March 6, 2015, 10:31am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Garth

But we could plant some turnips in the Pontoon end goalmouth and blame De Facelift

There's a great joke in there but i'm not going there.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 60
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Peaks Parkway Allotments

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.