8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
January 10, 2015, 5:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,377
Gold Stars: 532
bloody cold! game that was boring and i wish i hadnt bothered, Gateshead didnt want to win, and we did little to win, do feel we should have had a pen! not helped by a very poor referee who looked way out of his depth. was good entertainment in the upper findus in the 2nd half giving grief to baxter but that says it all about the game! why on earth we couldnt agree to ET i dont know but couldnt care less now if we win or lose on wednesday! UTM

MOM toto
Logged Offline
Private Message
Sigone
January 10, 2015, 5:19pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Extra time...Er no thanks...bored out of mind and so cold... Both sets of players deserve a replay for being pants.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 72
LH
January 10, 2015, 5:20pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,497
Gold Stars: 173
£10, two hours of my valuable time and three toes to frostbite I've lost to that today! We're in the draw for round three though so Man Utd or Chelsea please! Oh wait....
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 72
misterx
January 10, 2015, 5:22pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +37
I have to quote a little boy around 4 years old on leaving BP......'that was the worsest game I have seen'....it made me smile ... A supporter of the future....hopefully  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 72
RoboCod
January 10, 2015, 5:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from misterx
I have to quote a little boy around 4 years old on leaving BP......'that was the worsest game I have seen'....it made me smile ... A supporter of the future....hopefully  

"It's 'worst', son....the word is 'worst'. Rhymes with 'Hurst'" the father didn't say.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 72
DocTower
January 10, 2015, 5:27pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Missed game because not well , very pleased , as I listened to it on the radio . Proud to be a Grimsby Town supporter but ashamed at what they have done to it .  Even the commentary  said it was bad .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 72
Neilo83
January 10, 2015, 5:31pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +17 / -6
Approval: +262
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Hagrid
bloody cold! game that was boring and i wish i hadnt bothered, Gateshead didnt want to win, and we did little to win, do feel we should have had a pen! not helped by a very poor referee who looked way out of his depth. was good entertainment in the upper findus in the 2nd half giving grief to baxter but that says it all about the game! why on earth we couldnt agree to ET i dont know but couldnt care less now if we win or lose on wednesday! UTM

MOM toto

Says alot really doesnt it, hurst *****ABUSE REMOVED******. you've clearly shown that u cant take this club any further then what u have..
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 72
Maringer
January 10, 2015, 5:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,476
Gold Stars: 185
Brass monkeys again today.

A 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 formation which left us very narrow and we didn't really create enough chances. They had the best two efforts in the first half (following sloppy defending), but McKeown made a couple of saves with a clearance off the line following the second. Arnold (much improved over the past couple of games) fluffed our best chance of the first half after a decent break. Oh, the ref chickened out of giving us a penalty in the first half when it looked certain that Brown had been fouled.

We were the better team in the second half, Pearson had a header cleared off the line early on and Arnold had an effort saved. Other than that, no chances of great note for either side. We mixed up the odd bit of good play with some of the usual rubbish passes.

Early days, I realise, but Palmer doesn't look like he'll be firing us to promotion this season! One chance in the first half which he didn't really get anything on but otherwise, didn't achieve much.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 72
jonnyboy82
January 10, 2015, 5:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
no need for the over analysis.

its simple ,we were rubbish .

same old excrement served up.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 72
highcliff mariner
January 10, 2015, 5:42pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Thanks for the report maringer , glad I didn't go !

Jonnhyboy very informative .

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 72
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.