Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just got back....
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 291 Guests

Just got back....

This thread currently has 6,477 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Mariner Ronnie
November 16, 2014, 12:39pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
After the Altrincham home game if I'd have offered you 5 straight wins but you'd have to draw at Altrincham away on a plate, who would've snapped my arm off?

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 44
MyDogsThoughts
November 16, 2014, 1:28pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
After the Altrincham home game if I'd have offered you 5 straight wins but you'd have to draw at Altrincham away on a plate, who would've snapped my arm off?

Me, but like all dogs I am greedy and always want more.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 44
GYinScuntland
November 16, 2014, 2:44pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie

Good way of looking at it and put's it in perspective, saying that, the only way back into the league is not dropping points when they should be in the bag.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 44
jock dock tower
November 16, 2014, 4:00pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
700 plus away fans is a phenomenal following in this league. I doubt any club would have issued inflated crowd figures (unless Tesco have a team of course) as it means a greater share of receipts for the taxman. With it now a traditional non league weekend because of the international matches it's quite possible some of the Manchester clubs fans took the opportunity to take a game in?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 44
LH
November 16, 2014, 5:00pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,514
Gold Stars: 173
Unless there was about 500 Altrincham fans in the fire station looking thing in the far left corner from us I can't see where 1100 of them were hidden?
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 44
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just got back....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.