Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 134 Guests

Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

This thread currently has 8,690 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
December 12, 2012, 6:46pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Remember everyone look for me

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 92
aldi_01
December 12, 2012, 6:55pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Whilst I know the police cost a few quid surely the price is small for the extra revenue it will actually bring in.

They would find it difficult to eject people that aren't doing anything wrong. As already said, many people go to games as a neutral, aslong as they don't jump up and down when the team scores there's very little they can do.

If this is purely down to Lincoln just not wanting to give us more tickets then sod em, we could give them a block of seats in the osmand and it would be too many.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 92
Broadlt
December 12, 2012, 6:58pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +17 / -2
I'll be in one of the Lincoln stands just keeping stump! Not because I'm a Lincoln fan, knowing that they are going to get a lashing, but because I missed out in the proper seats!

I will learn to be organised one day, but until then, I'm a tw@t

RIP Richard Broadley!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 92
AlfredTheGreat
December 12, 2012, 7:24pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -156
Quoted from grimsbydan
Looks like myself and quite a few others are going in the Lincoln end, talk about not making it safe! Bet the ground won't even be half full, can't wait to get out of this tin pot league with these tin pot teams, so we can actually go to the games in our own end.

Bit ironic when both teams have been football league grounds for decades. Blame the Taylor Report if you want to complain about capacity.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 92
KK_DOG
December 12, 2012, 7:30pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
I may be wrong but I would think that the vast majoriy of Lincoln fans would not want to cause a problem to anyone who was in the home end celebrating a town goal. Likewise the majority of Grimsby fans would not want to cause any problems for Lincoln fans. It's a game not a boxing match. I just want to go see a good game, take three points off them and come home with no trouble. Why are we even talking about it ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 92
1mickylyons
December 12, 2012, 7:45pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,406
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from KK_DOG
I may be wrong but I would think that the vast majoriy of Lincoln fans would not want to cause a problem to anyone who was in the home end celebrating a town goal. Likewise the majority of Grimsby fans would not want to cause any problems for Lincoln fans. It's a game not a boxing match. I just want to go see a good game, take three points off them and come home with no trouble. Why are we even talking about it ?

If my best friend was a Lincoln fan and tried to jump up and down next to me celebrating I would beat him to death with a half cooked hotdog from the catering vans at BP no matter what the cost of the illegitimate hotdog.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 92
voice of reason
December 12, 2012, 7:49pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1mickylyons

If my best friend was a Lincoln fan and tried to jump up and down next to me celebrating I would beat him to death with a half cooked hotdog from the catering vans at BP no matter what the cost of the illegitimate hotdog.

Or you could inflict more pain and make him eat the hotdog...

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 92
Musso74
December 12, 2012, 7:52pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +61
Town requested an extra 600 tickets but turned down as they don't want us behind the goal. They might aswell give us the full side stand as if I remember correctly last year it was full of wannabe Danny dyers aged 13!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 92
Codswede
December 12, 2012, 7:59pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Quoted from Musso74
Town requested an extra 600 tickets but turned down as they don't want us behind the goal. They might aswell give us the full side stand as if I remember correctly last year it was full of wannabe Danny dyers aged 13!

Actually remembering from last year I think it was our 13 year old Danny Dyers who moved from the side stand to behind the goal pushing it beyond capacity and many were stood in the walkway at the front of the stand and encroached onto the pitch... So I suppose LCFC can put it down to that, however I still think they are asking for more trouble by not making it all-ticket.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 92
DocDock
December 12, 2012, 8:08pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +235
Gold Stars: 3
Obviously disappointed i couldn't get a ticket for this due to them not putting them on general sale. I suspect that contrary to what's been said on the OS i expect more tickets to be available over the next couple of weeks.

Mansfield away is looking like my "local" away day now, hopefully be a decent number there as well.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 92
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.