Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 132 Guests

Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

This thread currently has 8,683 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
gymadman
December 12, 2012, 2:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / 0
It is sad that town fans cannot get into Sincil Bank, what happened to the age old unwritten rule that Grimsby always had an home fixture on Boxing day for the fishermen being home. I appreciate our fishing has declined into oblivion but tradition still as a big part to play in society,maybe next year the club could approach the fixture organisers  of whatever league we are in to request this.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 92
RoboCod
December 12, 2012, 3:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
It does seem an odd move, maybe they're geting hardened to the BSP and think that if it goes like last year (outsung, outplayed) it'll be like a home game for Town again and they'll get beaten again? Two can play that game, give them just the corner on NYD, they moan like f**k about BP at the best of times, why not give them something to grumble about. Pack BP with Town fans and let rip and and let's march on up that table.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 92
cmackenzie4
December 12, 2012, 3:11pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.23
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
I don't think I could sit in the Lincoln end and not cheer when Town score, It would be impossible.

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 92
RoboCod
December 12, 2012, 3:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from cmackenzie4
I don't think I could sit in the Lincoln end and not cheer when Town score, It would be impossible.

I'd love to see the attempts on CCTV footage though  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 92
Marinerz93
December 12, 2012, 3:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from RoboCod
It does seem an odd move, maybe they're geting hardened to the BSP and think that if it goes like last year (outsung, outplayed) it'll be like a home game for Town again and they'll get beaten again? Two can play that game, give them just the corner on NYD, they moan like f**k about BP at the best of times, why not give them something to grumble about. Pack BP with Town fans and let rip and and let's march on up that table.

We'd be lucky of they fill the Osmond corner  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 92
psgmariner
December 12, 2012, 3:15pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.68
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from cmackenzie4

I know people who did it last year and it's marginally better than not been there at all. No fun if you can't celebrate when we score.

I have done it once at Forrest and ended up moving in to the Town end at half time.

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 92
bradzmilne
December 12, 2012, 3:16pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,433
Gold Stars: 30
I wouldnt buy home end tickets just yet. Lincoln lose tonight we will get more im sure off it

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 92
Paris Mariner
December 12, 2012, 3:18pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Either way, it's great we've sold our allocation. Fantastic support.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 92
we will return
December 12, 2012, 3:20pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +19 / -1
Approval: +35
Just read this on their forum.
"Just been told by my mate who's a Grimsby fan that Lincoln fans going need to be careful as he said it's doing the rounds that they are going to kick off. They are not happy about tickets given to them for the boxing day game and plan to start."
lol, they can use this as another bullshit excuse not to come.

UTM!
The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2013!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 92
Pontoon Steve
December 12, 2012, 3:23pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +6
Quoted from grimsbydan
I have some family that are Lincoln fans, gonna sit with them, pretty sure that as long as you don't sing or cheer when town score their fourth goal well be alright, not as if they're going to quiz you on you're way in. Be a shame not to be in the town end though.

By the time Town score the 4th goal the Gimps, will all be on the way home.

[URL=http://s1157.photobucket.com/user/steve427/media/Planes/Football/2012_01_21_8342-2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p594/steve427/Planes/Football/2012_01_21_8342-2.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 92
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.