Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 179 Guests

Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

This thread currently has 8,689 views. Print
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
RoboCod
December 12, 2012, 3:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from we will return
Just read this on their forum.
"Just been told by my mate who's a Grimsby fan that Lincoln fans going need to be careful as he said it's doing the rounds that they are going to kick off. They are not happy about tickets given to them for the boxing day game and plan to start."
lol, they can use this as another bullshit excuse not to come.

Always a 'mate' who tells them this. What bollox. Admin should delete that post on their forum,but being Lincoln they'll start moaning about it like it's factual.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 92
Marinerz93
December 12, 2012, 3:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Sounds like to me they are excrement stirring to put a blocker on another 250 - 500 Town fans getting tickets if they get knocked out by Mansfield tonight.

Just goes to show our country cousins that they can not match our support either in numbers or vocally but at excrement stirring and bullshit excuses they win hands down.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 92
STB
December 12, 2012, 3:30pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from gymadman
. . . what happened to the age old unwritten rule that Grimsby always had an home fixture on Boxing day for the fishermen being home.

I think its 'double benefit and bang yer mum day on the 26th in Lincoln'

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 92
Codswede
December 12, 2012, 3:39pm

Upper Findus
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +300
Its a really crazy decision, put it this way, the people who go to these matches to 'kick off' are not season ticket holders, therefore you'll find the sensible town fans penned into the corner of the co-op stand, meanwhile those who do go to fight are gonna turn up and end up amongst the gimp fans, including those innocent ones with kids etc.

Could be a real disaster, hope the trouble causers do stay away, but unless they make it all-ticket, I think they'll turn up.

ATAW
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 92
grimsbydan
December 12, 2012, 3:42pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +2
I'm gonna leave it a while to get tickets for the Lincoln end, in the hope we do get more tickets. Is there any chance of this happening?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 92
Sconeboy
December 12, 2012, 3:44pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +223
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from Codswede
Its a really crazy decision, put it this way, the people who go to these matches to 'kick off' are not season ticket holders, therefore you'll find the sensible town fans penned into the corner of the co-op stand, meanwhile those who do go to fight are gonna turn up and end up amongst the gimp fans, including those innocent ones with kids etc.

Could be a real disaster, hope the trouble causers do stay away, but unless they make it all-ticket, I think they'll turn up.

Couldn't have put it better myself.  These flimsy measures put in place to 'stop trouble' are if anything, going to cause problems rather than prevent them.  Surely any idiot can realise they stand much more chance of controlling the minor amount of idiot Town fans in ONE controlled area, rather than scattered unknown all over the place?!

<*(((((>< G T F C ><(((((*>
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 92
wigworld
December 12, 2012, 3:49pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +32 / -3
Approval: +2,080
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from cleefish
J got tickets and imp scarf of inn lincoln end with my neighbour .utmD

That won't work - they'll be counting fingers on the way in.  

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 26 - 92
jimgtfc
December 12, 2012, 3:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,125
Gold Stars: 46
I really cant see the stewards kicking fans out unless they are missbehaving, especially if theres a large group of them. Stuff like this has been going on for years, look at all the geordies in the town end when they were promoted all them years ago. Just gotta be sensible about it, sit with some mates in case you get rumbled and just 'KEEP YA NUT DAAAN!'

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 92
jock dock tower
December 12, 2012, 3:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
15,000 plus there when we played that infamous match in 71-2, with upwards of 5,000 Town fans there.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 92
jimgtfc
December 12, 2012, 3:59pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,125
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from wigworld

That won't work - they'll be counting fingers on the way in.  

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 92
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lincoln - SOLD OUT ....... and no further tickets!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.