Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Coulson
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 80 Guests

Coulson

This thread currently has 22,054 views. Print
22 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Wrawby_Mariner
April 22, 2012, 10:53am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from aaron rattray

Well so what he can still replace him, or will somebody point out a rule what says they cant

Is Winn any good at right wing ??
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 140 - 214
aaron rattray
April 22, 2012, 11:35am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

Is Winn any good at right wing ??

Ok soaress on the right and winn on the left

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 141 - 214
rancido
April 22, 2012, 11:59am

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,684
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from TAGG

FFS sort yeself out
He’s got 10 goals and top assists in the league.(also he is the only player we have who can take a decent corner)

How people think we are easily going to replace him with the money they are apparently going to offer is beyond me.
We have no chance of getting out of this league by letting players of his class go. We will miss him massively.
My idea would be to get rid of a few of the office staff and make his wages up with that so we can keep him.

We lost Alan Connell and fans thought we couldn't replace him . Then The Dynamic Duo found someone who was better. Don't underestimate our managers ability to find decent players. Most of the players they acquired last summer were certainly better than the ones they released.

As far as the office staff are concerned how do you know what level of staff they need in the office ? For all you know they could be working with the minimum. Until you actually run that department you have no idea of the staffing requirements and your comment is pure speculation with no evidence to back it up.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 142 - 214
Marinerz93
April 22, 2012, 12:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.55
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from aaron rattray

Quoted from thevera
I think Winn is left footed Coulson is right footed

Well so what he can still replace him, or will somebody point out a rule what says they cant

The rule of putting square pegs in round holes, maybe that's how you were conceived  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 143 - 214
rancido
April 22, 2012, 12:25pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,684
Gold Stars: 102
[quote=3257]you still miss the point! do you want to slowly die? answer = thats whats been hapening. Do you want success? answer = thats what could have happened if the money had been spent on the team and having a go at it. Do you just want to survive?answer =  if so i feel sorry for you.  Have you no real ambition in grimsby? answer = no! thats why the club and the town are in such a mess. i bet half you lot have never been further than benidorm or your cheap package holidays. You know nothing![/quote]

One thing I do  know is that you know nothing about constructing a sentence in the English Language !

All of your posts are based on the premise that you know what is right for GTFC and anybody who has a contrary view is wrong. I have rarely encountered such arrogance outside of the political spectrum.
Your remark about holidays is both insulting and completely wrong for the majority of town fans and people in general. I know several very clever and astute people who have never ventured from these shores who probably know a lot more than you.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 144 - 214
headingly_mariner
April 22, 2012, 2:47pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,408
Gold Stars: 124
typical town fcuking off good loyal players!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 145 - 214
BlackBoots
April 22, 2012, 5:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Quoted from headingly_mariner
typical town fcuking off good loyal players!

fcucking off OR offering a player a bit of security, in an insecure world, with  a 2 year deal on around £800pw. That is a decent amount in this area especially with your partner working too

I think the bottom line is that Coulson and his agent know they can get a similar, or better deal at a football league club and that is the deciding factor. I dont balme him for that
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 146 - 214
realityman
April 22, 2012, 5:18pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +9 / -69
Approval: +1
Small minds! small town! no chance! no ambition! just excuses for failure! i am ashamed of this town and its people! It wasn't always like this! When people worked hard like i did as a Docker, people had pride in their town and the club and by the way who funded most of the money to build the pontoon stand? Don't you want succes or have you just got use to failure?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 147 - 214
Wrawby_Mariner
April 22, 2012, 5:46pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from realityman
Small minds! small town! no chance! no ambition! just excuses for failure! i am ashamed of this town and its people! It wasn't always like this! When people worked hard like i did as a Docker, people had pride in their town and the club and by the way who funded most of the money to build the pontoon stand? Don't you want succes or have you just got use to failure?

And they're not ashamed of you? Michael Coulson will do what is best for Michael Coulson. Grimsby Town will do what is best for Grimsby Town. Get over it.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 148 - 214
tintowner
April 22, 2012, 5:55pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from realityman

I take it you are talking about Scunthorpe  United

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 149 - 214
22 Pages Prev ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Coulson

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.