Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › GTST - The Next Chapter
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 26 Guests

GTST - The Next Chapter

This thread currently has 28,971 views. Print
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
BrotherGrim2
September 26, 2011, 5:55pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Hi Emma - As discussed yesterday I now have the time to get back involved and i am willing to do so given that there seems to be a fair level of interest . I am sure I could get DS to find a room prior to the match on Saturday (say 12.30 ) if that suits . Let me know.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 179
Rich Boy
September 26, 2011, 7:39pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
Count me in. I'll do the name cards.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 179
TownSNAFU5
September 26, 2011, 8:09pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,876
Gold Stars: 42
I could attend a meeting before the Alfreton game on 1 Oct.  I did post though that I have other competing demands  on my time.

The more offers received reduces individual workloads.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 179
Hameln Mariner
September 26, 2011, 8:13pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +134
I'll help out if my wife lets me, if you need anything translating into German I'm your man.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 179
80sglory
September 26, 2011, 8:18pm
Guest User
Quoted from Grim_Exile
80sglory ??

Gladly in principle but have a meeting and I'll let you know when you've come up with a some kind of direction I can relate to.

Quoted from barralad
Matchday before the game is surely the best option? Some of the names quoted have already stated that they would find it difficult to attend other than on a matchday.

I'm not sure I would want to do that.
Saturdays are sacrosanct and with all due respect the fact you've said you're interested and might be in attendance has put me right off.
Reply: 14 - 179
Jimmy_Hills_Chin
September 26, 2011, 8:33pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1
Quoted from 1600

Saturdays are sacrosanct and with all due respect the fact you've said you're interested and might be in attendance has put me right off.

intercourse off ya chinny illegitimate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 179
Wrawby_Mariner
September 26, 2011, 8:33pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from 1600

Gladly in principle but have a meeting and I'll let you know when you've come up with a some kind of direction I can relate to.

Ive agreed with everything you've said til up til now. Regardless of who is there that you don't like we are all there for the same thing and pulling together regardless of differences shows strength and character
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 16 - 179
cod.gtfc
September 26, 2011, 8:51pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +31 / -14
Approval: -1
Quoted from Jimmy_Hills_Chin

I literally just burst out laughing, sorry to take the thread off topic, you can get back on track now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 179
barralad
September 26, 2011, 8:54pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from 1600

All due respect??

I've purposely stayed out of the generated debate on this subject because although I find your thought processes almost impossible to understand I was fully prepared to accept that others may have more luck and that deep down inside one or more of your posts there might be some worthwhile point.

Earlier you said that Saturday was an option but now suddenly Saturday's are sacrosanct (amazing pomposity). Just in case that particular get out clause might be challenged you then cite me as a reason for not attending a meeting.

Me and I suspect a lot of other people might deduce from your continued reticence to actually get involved in anything concrete apart from continually sniping from behind your keyboard, that you are what is commonly known as a "gob-sh*te" .

Personally I'm not really bothered whether you turn up or even honour us with your involvement at some later date once of course you've dissected any report produced by said meeting.

Perhaps you might consider reading back your post and considering whether:

1. It was actually under the circumstances a grown up thing to say,

2. Whether you at any time actually have anybody's interests at heart other than those of 80's Glory,

and finally,

3. Whether you could actually have anything to say or do that would make a positive contribution to the current situation.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 179
barralad
September 26, 2011, 8:55pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from cod.gtfc

I literally just burst out laughing, sorry to take the thread off topic, you can get back on track now.

Yes I know pathetic isn't it....

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 179
18 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › GTST - The Next Chapter

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.