18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
sonik
October 2, 2011, 11:28am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
I also attended the Trust meeting yesterday and have nothing but admiration for  some of the things that are in the pipeline going forward. Some nice people In my opinion.  I wish people would get of their backs and just see where it takes us. Time will tell. Fans have a real chance to be constructive in going forward for the benefit of the Football Club. Join it or back off with all the negativity.  UTM!!

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 179
grimsby pete
October 2, 2011, 11:36am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from sonik
I also attended the Trust meeting yesterday and have nothing but admiration for  some of the things that are in the pipeline going forward. Some nice people In my opinion.  I wish people would get of their backs and just see where it takes us. Time will tell. Fans have a real chance to be constructive in going forward for the benefit of the Football Club. Join it or back off with all the negativity.  UTM!!

Well said sonik,

I have forgiven John for Braintree BTW,

He can come back now.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 179
dapperz fun pub
October 2, 2011, 11:38am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from sonik

going on past years the trust had too many of its own problems to make any relevant input and lets face it because youre brother called in the take over panel parker seemingly had no choice but to reduce shares or buy out the youre bruv,all still very messy in my opinion

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 172 - 179
80sglory
October 2, 2011, 11:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from GodHelpUs
With all respect there are no facts in the post above

What a complete idiot you are.
Even Emma said it "will still need to be approved by the board of the football club."

Seems everyone else knows that's a fact except YOU.
Quoted from GodHelpUs
no chain of events, no reasoned arguments

I was talking about our previous conversation !
Quoted from GodHelpUs
You wrongly assumed that he was asking the permission of the board of GTFC rather than what most of us understood to be a reference to basic company law.

I didn't assume they needed permission at all.
As for company law I'm sure that is the case but no-one I heard made any reference to it until questions were raised.
Quoted from GodHelpUs
As attention is what drives you most I have no desire to reinforce whatever mental disorder you are afflicted with and will therefore not reply to any more posts on this particular matter.

How convenient !
I suggest maybe you're the one with the mental disorder - throwing a wobbler like a big girl because you can't handle people pointing out a few harmless facts.
Not my problem - YOUR choice what to read on here, YOUR emotions, YOUR problem !
As for abusive behaviour in calling you a "spolit brat", I suggest you re-read your previous posts where you've abused several other people on here with the f word.

I'm not proud of my bad langauage but at least I'm not a complete hippocrite like you.

If you're so sensitive a few simple facts upset you then either engage brain first or use the block button.
Reply: 173 - 179
Wrawby_Mariner
October 2, 2011, 11:43pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from 1600

What a complete idiot you are.
Even Emma said it "will still need to be approved by the board of the football club."

Seems everyone else knows that's a fact except YOU.

I was talking about our previous conversation !

I didn't assume they needed permission at all.
As for company law I'm sure that is the case but no-one I heard made any reference to it until questions were raised.

How convenient !
I suggest maybe you're the one with the mental disorder - throwing a wobbler like a big girl because you can't handle people pointing out a few harmless facts.
Not my problem - YOUR choice what to read on here, YOUR emotions, YOUR problem !
As for abusive behaviour in calling you a "spolit brat", I suggest you re-read your previous posts where you've abused several other people on here with the f word.

I'm not proud of my bad langauage but at least I'm not a complete hippocrite like you.

If you're so sensitive a few simple facts upset you then either engage brain first or use the block button.

In fairness, you seem a well educated fella, with a few ideas. Instead of slating  . . Help maybe?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 174 - 179
80sglory
October 2, 2011, 11:55pm
Guest User
Wrawbs I'm not here to sh1tstir - let me tell you I've got a lot better things I could be doing.

Trouble is when you "criticize" people think you're sh1tstirring or knocking the club for the sake of it when you're only trying to help and make things better.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better I'll keep my trap shut about GTST from now on because I can't help anyway unless it's remotely and to be honest, they can do what they like until something tangible comes out of it all - maybe it will.
Reply: 175 - 179
Wrawby_Mariner
October 3, 2011, 12:03am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from 1600
Wrawbs I'm not here to sh1tstir - let me tell you I've got a lot better things I could be doing.

Trouble is when you "criticize" people think you're sh1tstirring or knocking the club for the sake of it when you're only trying to help and make things better.

Anyway, if it makes you feel better I'll keep my trap shut about GTST from now on because I can't help anyway unless it's remotely and to be honest, they can do what they like until something tangible comes out of it all - maybe it will.

I weren't being critical of you I was asking if you were willing to sit down like everyone who was at the initial meeting and help rebuild it from scratch
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 176 - 179
80sglory
October 3, 2011, 12:09am
Guest User
Whether I might be willing or not is academic - I can't even if I wanted to.
Didn't you see the other post I made ?
Reply: 177 - 179
forza ivano
October 4, 2011, 1:27pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from 1600

we can only hope, we can only hope
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 178 - 179
TWAreaTownSupporter
October 4, 2011, 1:38pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +1
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

You called me thick the other week,is it youre way of reasonable debate? at least you didnt abuse me like a child though.......lucky me eh!

No. I've tried reasonable debate - with some people it's a waste of time.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 179 - 179
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › GTST - The Next Chapter

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.