No Members and 6 Guests

GTST - The Next Chapter

This thread currently has 28,969 views. Print
18 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
80sglory
October 1, 2011, 7:56pm
Guest User
Quoted from tarka
Liam Hearn isn't exactly worth a fortune with only one goal scored is he?

Wey-hey !   What do you say Dave ?  
Maybe stick with director duties and leave all things football to us supporters ?  

LIAM ! LIAM ! LIAM !
Reply: 160 - 179
GodHelpUs
October 1, 2011, 9:13pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600

Wey-hey !   What do you say Dave ?  
Maybe stick with director duties and leave all things football to us supporters ?  

LIAM ! LIAM ! LIAM !

And considering your lack of any sort of grasp of company law or come to that, any sort of reasoned logic...I would stick to being an internet bore.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 161 - 179
Wrawby_Mariner
October 1, 2011, 9:33pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from GodHelpUs

And considering your lack of any sort of grasp of company law or come to that, any sort of reasoned logic...I would stick to being an internet bore.

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 162 - 179
80sglory
October 1, 2011, 10:02pm
Guest User
Reasoned logic....

You threw a wobbler like a spolit brat because you assumed the sequential chain of facts I presented, meant I was "crtiticizing".
Because of your sensitivity to criticism in any way shape or form, you deluded youself into thinking I therefore had to "explain" my initial fact to YOU !  

You went round in a circle of logic, bemused at how this natural sequence of facts made no sense as to why I'd said them !  
When you were left with no answers about why I'd said them except "the fact they were facts", you were left looking completely clueless like a lost child becaue you couldn't have the argument you so deperately craved at my expense.

At this point, you panicked at losing face in front of everyone else so decided to abuse me, whilst saying I had "no logic" and hastily threw all your toys out the pram in the process.
Reply: 163 - 179
KK_DOG
October 1, 2011, 10:12pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
What I can't get my head round is why is there so much animosity towards the trust ? From what I can see it is a group of supporters that have come together for the good of Grimsby Town. I find it sad there there is so much criticism which seems to have taken over from the real objectives.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 164 - 179
GodHelpUs
October 2, 2011, 6:03am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1600
Reasoned logic....

You threw a wobbler like a spolit brat because you assumed the sequential chain of facts I presented, meant I was "crtiticizing".
Because of your sensitivity to criticism in any way shape or form, you deluded youself into thinking I therefore had to "explain" my initial fact to YOU !  

You went round in a circle of logic, bemused at how this natural sequence of facts made no sense as to why I'd said them !  
When you were left with no answers about why I'd said them except "the fact they were facts", you were left looking completely clueless like a lost child becaue you couldn't have the argument you so deperately craved at my expense.

At this point, you panicked at losing face in front of everyone else so decided to abuse me, whilst saying I had "no logic" and hastily threw all your toys out the pram in the process.

Reasoned logic? Sequential chain of events?  I hardly think so. Just to remind you, what you said is below:

"Todays event has proved a real eye opener - it proves GTST can't or won't do anything of real value of for the supporters (sorry "their paying members" ) without getting JF's stamp of approval first !

How ironic a "supporters club" is ultimately overseen by the board of directors !"

With all respect there are no facts in the post above, no chain of events, no reasoned arguments....merely a set of opinions designed to be derogatory to the Trust.

The truth of the matter is that when I asked you to substantiate your opinion your evidence was Otter's interview on the radio. You wrongly assumed that he was asking the permission of the board of GTFC rather than what most of us understood to be a reference to basic company law.

When you realised that not only had you got it wrong but that you had been seen to get it wrong, instead of being a man and admitting your mistake you then blustered away and quickly reached your fall-back position which was that all you were doing was telling the truth.  

The other thing I've noticed from you is that whenever anyone challenges you, you then resort to aggression which I guess explains the spoilt brat remark.

As I said before (and your post above only reinforces my opinion) your opinions carry no credibility whatsoever.  They exhibit a lack of intellectual functioning, a desperate need for attention and (possibly) a personal agenda.  To someone like you any attention is good attention.  You neither care about what people say about you nor what effect your words have on others.  This is evidenced by your abusive behaviour and language towards others on here who happen to disagree with you (and there are many), your half baked theories on a number of issues (e.g. why Mike Parker has released half of his shares) and your seemingly inpenetrable thick skin when abused by the less articulate contributors to this board.

No doubt you will reply with a long, rambling, barely intelligable reply to this post containing a myriad of both quotes and opinions dressed up as facts. I really don't care.  The overwhelming feeling of most contributors and those who just read what goes on here is that you are as mad as a box of frogs and I would tend to agree.

As attention is what drives you most I have no desire to reinforce whatever mental disorder you are afflicted with and will therefore not reply to any more posts on this particular matter.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 165 - 179
The Grim Reaper
October 2, 2011, 9:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +2 / -30
Approval: -533
Gold Stars: 1
There is a lot of real animosity towards the Trust because they are not representative of the real fans.

Jesus wants me to be a sunbeam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 166 - 179
dapperz fun pub
October 2, 2011, 10:17am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,928
Gold Stars: 82

Completely wrong. The point of GTST isn't to attract revenue. Revenue is useful but not the point.

I abuse you like a child because, quite simply it's pointless reasoning with you. Whatever is said you don't get it. I know that. 99% of the users of this MB see that. I probably shouldn't be wasting my time on you but it is at least slightly satisfying to insult you.

I apologise if you truly are too thick to understand, but I suspect you're just being deliberately obtuse.

You called me thick the other week,is it youre way of reasonable debate? at least you didnt abuse me like a child though.......lucky me eh!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 167 - 179
KK_DOG
October 2, 2011, 10:25am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
Quoted from The Grim Reaper
There is a lot of real animosity towards the Trust because they are not representative of the real fans.

But surely all fans can join if they wish and have their say. In any group of people there will always be those that disagree. I get the feeling it is more about personalities than anything else which is a shame because they seem to be real fans to me trying to make a difference.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 168 - 179
Wrawby_Mariner
October 2, 2011, 10:27am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.72
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from The Grim Reaper

How can the GTST represent 'the real fans' as you put it if 'the real fans' are not willing to muck in and get involved?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 169 - 179
18 Pages Prev ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › GTST - The Next Chapter

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.