dapperz fun pub
December 18, 2010, 2:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from marinerian

How come two town fans were banned in the week for the York, yet no York fans were arrested, they had fence panels and concrete blocks ffs....Dodds has set his targets and looks like he wants to reach them whatever happens!

i saw some of the york lads playing up outside the ground and yet the coppers seemed hell bent on nicking/whacking the grimsby fans who stood up to them,hasten to add the town fans having a go werent our so called lads they looked like normal everyday bods.this intel copper we have seems to be on a one man crusade
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 110 - 144
big_mozzer
December 18, 2010, 2:58pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +4 / -9
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

i saw some of the york lads playing up outside the ground and yet the coppers seemed hell bent on nicking/whacking the grimsby fans who stood up to them,hasten to add the town fans having a go werent our so called lads they looked like normal everyday bods.this intel copper we have seems to be on a one man crusade

Think the two lads that got arrested was for what happened down near the seafront.

Where there is a Will, There is a Way                      

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 111 - 144
marinerian
December 18, 2010, 3:38pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from big_mozzer

Think the two lads that got arrested was for what happened down near the seafront.

That is right but another got arrested down Clee Road outside Maccies, yet York lads were allowed to go free!

I heard the comtion outside The Imp as I walked back from the club shop, I ran to the corner to look, they were starting on people walking by, shouting 'stand, stand,stand' one of them even said "This is wrong they are shirters"

I decided against walking past as didn't fancy a plank of head against my head, though to be fair I would have fancided my chances but if they had got someone down, those lads would ave put the boot in and not stopped for a while!

Dodds and his crew need to show they are fair in the way they operate as just targeting Grimsby lads is not fair at all, also what message is he giving out to other firms and lads?

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 112 - 144
grimps
December 19, 2010, 4:48am
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +5,120
Gold Stars: 46
Quoted from bladerunnner
I'm surprised anyone hasn't picked up on the role of the "football liaison officer" the most cushiest job in british policing.think about it lads,its not shift work,you're not plodding the streets in the rain and snow,a nice little office in the nick out of the way of you're superiors,trust me on this it is a well sought after job within the police. so in theory the most you can make out of any disorder however small involving you're local "hooligan element" the more it justifies you're appointment as the aforementioned "football plod".the york boys didn't get pulled because the police don;t want away fans roaming the streets on their patch late at night when released. i know of at least one instance of police infiltration into grimsbys hooligan gangs in recent times,who says it wasn't happening at burton?   

your full of sh1te mate
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 113 - 144
dapperz fun pub
December 19, 2010, 11:49am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from grimps

your full of sh1te mate

agreed never heard such cobblers
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 114 - 144
siy2k5
December 19, 2010, 12:22pm
Bite me!
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: -2
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

agreed never heard such cobblers

What's Northampton got to do with it?

Quoted from marinerian
If Newport win it b4 heir vist to BP, I will sit in The Osmond dressed as Little Bo-Peep for the match against them!  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 115 - 144
1mickylyons
December 19, 2010, 1:16pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,383
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from bladerunnner
I'm surprised anyone hasn't picked up on the role of the "football liaison officer" the most cushiest job in british policing.think about it lads,its not shift work,you're not plodding the streets in the rain and snow,a nice little office in the nick out of the way of you're superiors,trust me on this it is a well sought after job within the police. so in theory the most you can make out of any disorder however small involving you're local "hooligan element" the more it justifies you're appointment as the aforementioned "football plod".the york boys didn't get pulled because the police don;t want away fans roaming the streets on their patch late at night when released. i know of at least one instance of police infiltration into grimsbys hooligan gangs in recent times,who says it wasn't happening at burton?   

There was no organised Grimsby hooligan gang at Burton because any fool knew well in advance there was zero opposition waiting and only a fool  would think all the lads banned and arrested are proper hooligans so far id say about a dozen are guilty as charged the rest of just been unluckily caught up in the Police web of lies.It was predicted on here numerous times what would unfold at Burton if we went down by at least half a dozen posters are they all OB as well?Contrary to popular myth ANY of the 23 teams in last years league 2 would have had exactley the same problem because at least the same amount of people would have travelled no matter what and that is why people who say hooligans are not also fans completely miss the point time and time again.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 116 - 144
December 21, 2010, 3:04am
Guest User
What happened to the FA "inquiry" into the trouble at Burton? I havn't heard anything about it in many months
Reply: 117 - 144
marinerian
December 21, 2010, 11:03am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from 1106
What happened to the FA "inquiry" into the trouble at Burton? I havn't heard anything about it in many months

They are working with Doddsy and Staff plod to fabricate a pack of lies and create a water tight argument.....lets get Wiki Leaks to investigate  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 118 - 144
The_Laughing_Mariner
December 21, 2010, 11:59am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted Text
I heard the comtion outside The Imp as I walked back from the club shop, I ran to the corner to look, they were starting on people walking by, shouting 'stand, stand,stand' one of them even said "This is wrong they are shirters"

Forgive my Ignorance and lack of street awareness, but what is a 'Shirter' and why is it deemed wrong to ruck with them (in the eyes of a hooligan that is)

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 119 - 144
15 Pages Prev ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › burton just wont go away

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.