Reply: 10 - 124
mariner91
April 17, 2010, 11:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,249
Gold Stars: 253
Poojah Poojah Poojah. Fu(k off world is the way I feel too.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 124
Marinermaiden
April 17, 2010, 11:10pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
I can sympathise with most of that lol!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 124
April 17, 2010, 11:22pm
Guest User
I'm devasted as I sit typing on my keyboard, wifey is out with her mates up meggs. I've left my chums in Cleethorpes finest pubs as my (Man Utd supporting) ex Sunday league player (I manage em when at 34, I really want to flipping play), tells me how inept I am when I dropped him (amongst a squad of 32) 6 months ago.

Just kill me, I really don't care anymore.
Reply: 13 - 124
Poojah
April 17, 2010, 11:31pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,153
Gold Stars: 1,490
Quoted from 75
I'm devasted as I sit typing on my keyboard, wifey is out with her mates up meggs. I've left my chums in Cleethorpes finest pubs as my (Man Utd supporting) ex Sunday league player (I manage em when at 34, I really want to flipping play), tells me how inept I am when I dropped him (amongst a squad of 32) 6 months ago.

The only thing that's keeping me going tonight is the thought of getting back into the league. It won't be easy, won't be pretty, but we will.

Chin up, big fella.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 124
Citymariner
April 17, 2010, 11:35pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
That's put a smile on my face.

Vote Poojah.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 15 - 124
April 17, 2010, 11:36pm
Guest User
I have no doubt we'll be back. The club is nothing without it's fans. And our fans are second to none. We're not going anywhere...
Reply: 16 - 124
April 17, 2010, 11:44pm
Guest User
Quoted from Poojah

The only thing that's keeping me going tonight is the thought of getting back into the league. It won't be easy, won't be pretty, but we will.

Chin up, big fella.

I'll try Poojah. You too mate. Please tap me on the shoulder when you see me. We can have a chat and I promise, I will keep your super heroism to myself.

Update: Missus is home before 12.00. Wanted time to myself - she has no idea. I know I'm with thousands of you - gives me comfort.
Reply: 17 - 124
Alfie
April 17, 2010, 11:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.68
Rep Score: +22 / -11
Approval: +159
Quoted from 75

I've only met you once or twice Vicar (and even then, you was just doing me a big favour) and although I don't agree with your political views sometimes, I don't half respect how much this all means to you. How much it means to all of us... We have our fair share of idiots... But give me this, everytime over a souless arm-chair, Cup and Premier League double.

It's hard tonight. And these next four games will be horrible. But come the summer, when Mr. Woods begins our turnaround, and we finally get some stability in the BSP after ten years of decline (i'd fucking kill for a boring 8th or 9th place finish), it'll be worth it.

We'll be back, one day.

Great post btw, Poojah.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 124
TimMickleburgh
April 17, 2010, 11:53pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Poojah, that was excellent. I feel completely dejected and hoped this day would never come.

“No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin.†Aneurin Bevan
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 124
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › World, fúck off

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.