No Members and 8 Guests

World, fúck off

This thread currently has 100,016 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Southfields_Mariner
April 24, 2010, 8:00pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Much of what I am writing has alerady been said. I'm a lifelong GTFC fan now exiled in London. Watching my teams fall from grace over the last 10 years (normally at distance and only occassionaly in person) has been painful. In fact of late it has only been Poojahs rants that have made me smile.

Its been great to see supporters of other teams post on here. We appreciate your support to.

And to Poojah - another great post. If I ever bump into you in a pub it would be my pleasure to buy you a pint.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 124
topuphere666
April 24, 2010, 8:38pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.19
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +1,843
Gold Stars: 3
poojah would be killed with all these offers of beer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 124
Green27
April 24, 2010, 10:46pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +15 / -6
Approval: +888
Gold Stars: 12
Quoted from topuphere666
poojah would be killed with all these offers of beer

I'm going to get Poojah on the back of my shirt. I'm sure he doesn't mind sharing these pints out.  

We do the DN35 Podcast
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 124
mariner91
April 25, 2010, 9:30am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,563
Gold Stars: 259
Quoted from Green27

I'm going to get Poojah on the back of my shirt. I'm sure he doesn't mind sharing these pints out.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 124
Well_till_i_die
April 25, 2010, 6:33pm
Coke Drinker
Motherwell fan here...

We currently compete in the spl which is basically as non league as it gets, so much of what you said poojah struck home motherwell as club are always operating on the basis that it will only take one season of relegation to be the final nail in the coffin to our wee club which we love so dearly.

This thread reminds me off the season when we were a dead cert for relegation and our then manager Alex Mcleish resigned to take up the post off fellow relegation candidates hibs.

The sinking feeling that came when he left after the season before having split the old firm for the first time in god knows when, to then be left high and dry .....

So i have to say alex mcleish can intercourse OFF as they went down that year and we stayed up mon the fishies for next year i'll be looking out all the best!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 124
TheDoc
April 26, 2010, 8:02am
Coke Drinker
Just curious, but can't you still make it being in the league? I mean, if Barnet loose against Accrington, and you beat Barnet on saturday, you will only be one point behind? And in the last round, Barnet meets Rochdale, and you meet Burton, so the miracle can happen, and Poojah can be glad then?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 124
mariner91
April 26, 2010, 10:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,563
Gold Stars: 259
Quoted from TheDoc
Just curious, but can't you still make it being in the league? I mean, if Barnet loose against Accrington, and you beat Barnet on saturday, you will only be one point behind? And in the last round, Barnet meets Rochdale, and you meet Burton, so the miracle can happen, and Poojah can be glad then?

Its not impossible, just unlikely. You see our players would have to grow balls for two very important matches plus we need Accy to do us a favour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 124
forza ivano
April 26, 2010, 10:18am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,126
Gold Stars: 265
yes we can doc, but there are a lot of 'ifs' in there and you haven't factored in gtfc's supreme ability in being able to cok things up

poojah's face book page now has over 350 fans! it's under poojah the grimsby fan if anyone's interested
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 124
TomKelly
April 26, 2010, 12:53pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Great Post Poojah  

Football Is'nt Just A Game It's A Religion  

Utm!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 124
Claretsmad
April 26, 2010, 2:09pm
Coke Drinker
Another brilliant post from poojah, I thought the first was epic but this just tops it.
As a Burnley fan we've been through it all but never dropped into non-league so I can't think how your feeling.
Relegation feels like a kick square in the balls to me. Absolutely sickening.
Hope you's bounce back. ATB

UTC  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 124
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › World, fúck off

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.