February 18, 2024, 6:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from David Frazer
Oh and some great bedtime reading.

Have you entered your sister into Reader’s Wives again?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 130 - 147
Maringer
February 18, 2024, 7:12pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,533
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from toontown

Just to be clear the player you arre saying is great (Andrews) Is worse by your own judgement than (Clifton and green) as he can t make those goal scoring opportunities even not scoring them.

Please do point out where I said Andrews was great. Unless, of course, you're making stuff up in your head.

Andrews was the best of the three yesterday but I never claimed he was even anywhere near good. He does generally look capable of controlling the ball and making simple passes most of the time, which isn't something which can be said for Clifton and Green. Ideally, we'd have better players available to field in place of any of them. I'm unimpressed with Hunt (he loses possession too often) but would bung him in right now because he couldn't do any worse than the rest of them. Ultimately, unless Thompson can come in and stay fit, I'm not really sure just what we can do to make us even marginally competitive in the middle. It's very depressing.

Oh, I suppose that Ainley has a lot of experience so ought to be able to improve things, but who knows how close he might be to making a comeback?
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 131 - 147
mariner91
February 18, 2024, 7:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,656
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from David Frazer
Oh dear my fishy friends you dont seem very happy at the moment,i  thought i would come on to cheer you all up ,i know your not our lincolnshire rivals But you should follow us to safety and hapiness.
We are currently on an unbeaten run of 7games,45 pts and look to be almost safe to securing our 6TH LEAGUE 1 SEASON AROUND 10TH PLACE.We have a young vibrant coach and a team full of great prospects AND  ground that while not ideal has a total refresh ,sponsored stands ,boxes (16)with various bars and a fanzone(poo poed by the fishy years ago) that earns us alot of money.WE DONT HAVE SCOTCH EGGS THOUGH!

Things are definately looking up for us ,our season tkts have just gone on sale at £399 ,if any of you want to join us next season ,as i read your apparently not renewing yours in your decrepid old,rotten ground!You have mocked us for your league 2( championship now history) BUT WE REVAMPED OUR GROUND ALL 4 SIDES with generous grants available after bradford fire,hysel and hillsborough HOWEVER  THE CLOWN FENTY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR GROUND AND LEAST YOU DIDNT OVERSPEND YOUR BUDGETS!!!

HE IS THE ROOT OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS !!!!

BW

MOI

PS I DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL GO DOWN BUT HERES HOPING

AND

PPS. if you do wish to copy us !!! Lincolnshires NO 1 TEAM  we read this week in the Athletic we have apparently" A director of inovation and growth"😂😂😂😂😂

KEEP SMILING FISHIES !!!! UP THE IMPS

Imagine just for a second having a life as empty and sad as this príck. There, but for the grace of God, go I.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 132 - 147
MuddyWaters
February 18, 2024, 7:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,255
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Maringer

Please do point out where I said Andrews was great. Unless, of course, you're making stuff up in your head.

Andrews was the best of the three yesterday but I never claimed he was even anywhere near good. He does generally look capable of controlling the ball and making simple passes most of the time, which isn't something which can be said for Clifton and Green. Ideally, we'd have better players available to field in place of any of them. I'm unimpressed with Hunt (he loses possession too often) but would bung him in right now because he couldn't do any worse than the rest of them. Ultimately, unless Thompson can come in and stay fit, I'm not really sure just what we can do to make us even marginally competitive in the middle. It's very depressing.

Oh, I suppose that Ainley has a lot of experience so ought to be able to improve things, but who knows how close he might be to making a comeback?

Were you unimpressed by Hunt at MK, Oxford or at home to Crewe (Artell’s first three games) or just the Harrogate game when they stuck two on him to stop us playing?
Private Message
Reply: 133 - 147
Mappers
February 18, 2024, 7:34pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,325
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from David Frazer
Thanks Hagrid ! For your kind words .What comes around goes around !

ENJOY

The irony

Come back when the Yanks & Nates stop plugging your annual 3 to 4 million shortfall mate , they will eventually .

Don't be fooled without them propping you up , you wouldn't be far off the same scenario as us .

Reading your little Vital forum is a bit of a laugh I must admit ,the self proclaimed Real Madrid of Lincolnshire you would think the way those morons go on about the 5* infrastructure at  Lincoln City and how 'Sinny Bank ' is the gold standard stadium that any lower league club should look to emulate  - it's not much further ahead than the relic that is BP with it's funny little (1 big) stands .

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 134 - 147
1mickylyons
February 18, 2024, 7:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,386
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from David Frazer
Oh dear my fishy friends you dont seem very happy at the moment,i  thought i would come on to cheer you all up ,i know your not our lincolnshire rivals But you should follow us to safety and hapiness.
We are currently on an unbeaten run of 7games,45 pts and look to be almost safe to securing our 6TH LEAGUE 1 SEASON AROUND 10TH PLACE.We have a young vibrant coach and a team full of great prospects AND  ground that while not ideal has a total refresh ,sponsored stands ,boxes (16)with various bars and a fanzone(poo poed by the fishy years ago) that earns us alot of money.WE DONT HAVE SCOTCH EGGS THOUGH!

Things are definately looking up for us ,our season tkts have just gone on sale at £399 ,if any of you want to join us next season ,as i read your apparently not renewing yours in your decrepid old,rotten ground!You have mocked us for your league 2( championship now history) BUT WE REVAMPED OUR GROUND ALL 4 SIDES with generous grants available after bradford fire,hysel and hillsborough HOWEVER  THE CLOWN FENTY DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR GROUND AND LEAST YOU DIDNT OVERSPEND YOUR BUDGETS!!!

HE IS THE ROOT OF ALL YOUR PROBLEMS !!!!

BW

MOI

PS I DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL GO DOWN BUT HERES HOPING

AND

PPS. if you do wish to copy us !!! Lincolnshires NO 1 TEAM  we read this week in the Athletic we have apparently" A director of inovation and growth"😂😂😂😂😂

KEEP SMILING FISHIES !!!! UP THE IMPS

I see you've changed your login again Kev what's up are you embarrassed by Man City of something?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 135 - 147
David Frazer
February 18, 2024, 7:49pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -484
Gold Stars: 4
Wow Mappers seriously !?@ how deluded you are   2 sides of your ground should be razed to the ground ! And as for the funny little stand i give you ghe findus down the side of your excrement pitch ! A few seats just above ground level then a large rise of nothing to a few seats on top  ! Hows thats  a normal stand !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 136 - 147
Northbank Mariner
February 18, 2024, 7:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,471
Gold Stars: 171
Quoted from David Frazer
Wow Mappers seriously !?@ how deluded you are   2 sides of your ground should be razed to the ground ! And as for the funny little stand i give you ghe findus down the side of your excrement pitch ! A few seats just above ground level then a large rise of nothing to a few seats on top  ! Hows thats  a normal stand !

Pal, you are indeed an absolute cretin of the highest order, when you have the history and success we have had, come back to us...until then climb back into your sisters bed, give her a good fingering and lick your father's baby gravy from under your mud stained finger nails..
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 137 - 147
mariner91
February 18, 2024, 7:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,656
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from David Frazer

Unbelievably this sad, little man has been triggered by someone offering mild criticism of his club’s ground. Just how small is your tackle if you’re this insecure?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 138 - 147
David Frazer
February 18, 2024, 8:06pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +0 / -4
Approval: -484
Gold Stars: 4
Sorry mariner91 do you really think your rotting dump of a ground can wind me that much.! Come back to me when you have boxes ,a decent pitch and are in the same division.

NOT HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON IS IT !!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 139 - 147
15 Pages Prev ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Just Back

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.