Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 19 Guests

Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?

This thread currently has 5,114 views. Print
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
promotion plaice
July 16, 2020, 11:11pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,063
Gold Stars: 198

If only to put her case to the courts and face justice.

Thoughts?

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
GYinScuntland
July 17, 2020, 1:47am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
No.
intercourse the dirty traitorous girl private.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 62
barralad
July 17, 2020, 8:27am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Of course she should. As a British citizen she has the right of appeal against the decision which was made against her and the right to a chance to defend herself via her legal team. It is a fundamental tenet of British law.
Hopefully some clarity will be forthcoming on the background to the whole business which will end the allegations that the British secret service knew about her and her mates but then lost control of the situation.

It interests me greatly that the people who say she knew exactly what she was doing are quite often the people that say that Gretna Thunberg a girl of a similar age was too young and was manipulated by dark forces.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 62
lew chaterleys lover
July 17, 2020, 9:04am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,713
Gold Stars: 237
Of course not.

She "repented " only when ISIS were defeated militarily,  otherwise she would be happy to keep gloating over every severed head of the infidels she despised.

Of course this will now be the first of many, amazingly all desperate to get back to the "evil" UK now that their dream of blowing us all up has been temporarily halted.

No state wants her so of course whatever the outcome of the court case it will be the UK left holding the baby, although I have read media reports that she would be arrested on terror charges once she returns so not sure how that would affect things.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 62
barralad
July 17, 2020, 9:34am
Mariners Trust
Of course not.

She "repented " only when ISIS were defeated militarily,  otherwise she would be happy to keep gloating over every severed head of the infidels she despised.

Of course this will now be the first of many, amazingly all desperate to get back to the "evil" UK now that their dream of blowing us all up has been temporarily halted.

No state wants her so of course whatever the outcome of the court case it will be the UK left holding the baby, although I have read media reports that she would be arrested on terror charges once she returns so not sure how that would affect things.

Did you even bother to read the question? All that is happening here is that the Government are redressing a wrong that happened when they cancelled her British citizenship without giving her a chance to defend herself. If the case for the prosecution is stronger than that of the defence then she will lose.
It shouldn't escape you that the decision to allow her to defend herself was made by the most right wing government in my lifetime.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 62
lew chaterleys lover
July 17, 2020, 9:56am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Did you even bother to read the question? All that is happening here is that the Government are redressing a wrong that happened when they cancelled her British citizenship without giving her a chance to defend herself. If the case for the prosecution is stronger than that of the defence then she will lose.
It shouldn't escape you that the decision to allow her to defend herself was made by the most right wing government in my lifetime.

The government did not want her back. The courts decided and the government is likely to appeal.

What right wing government do you speak of? They are half an inch to the right of Labour.

You dont think pledging your allegiance to ISIS to kill your fellow citizens is reason enough to revoke British citizenship?
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 62
barralad
July 17, 2020, 10:06am
Mariners Trust

The government did not want her back. The courts decided and the government is likely to appeal.

What right wing government do you speak of? They are half an inch to the right of Labour.

You dont think pledging your allegiance to ISIS to kill your fellow citizens is reason enough to revoke British citizenship?

I dare say your last paragraph will form the basis of the case for not allowing her back.
The current Government and it's immediate predecessor have quietly been expelling people from the Windrush generation for over two years. A lot more besides who have been found not to be worthy of asylum following the due process of law. It is stretching the boundaries of credibility that if Begum is found to be guilty of all the things people say she is that this Government will not move heaven and earth to be rid of her.
If I thought even the current Labour Party was only half an inch to the left of the Tories I'd cut up my membership card.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 62
Ipswin
July 17, 2020, 10:28am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Absolutely not. She only wants to return as she has nowhere else to go, she backed the wrong side and in doing so turned her back on the UK.

As sadly we no longer have capital punishment I see no reason to allow her return

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 62
lew chaterleys lover
July 17, 2020, 10:54am
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Ipswin
Absolutely not. She only wants to return as she has nowhere else to go, she backed the wrong side and in doing so turned her back on the UK.

As sadly we no longer have capital punishment I see no reason to allow her return

Some on here are as wet as the wettest of lettuces.

People like this woman and many more besides revel in the torture and murder of the infidels (us) including children.

She only wants to come back because her plan backfired and she has nowhere else to go.

I wonder what attitudes people on here would have if they had family members murdered by people like this evil woman?

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 62
ska face
July 17, 2020, 10:59am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
What happened to “all lives matter”, the sovereignty of British law and the concern for victims of Muslim grooming?

“Here are my values, and if you don’t like them, I’ve got some different ones...”
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 62
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.