Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 17 Guests

Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?

This thread currently has 5,118 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Ipswin
July 26, 2020, 5:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Rick12
Any child that dies though Ipswin is a tragedy.All are born pure.Sadly its a combination of genetics/environment and free will that in almost all cases creates a criminal.

Yes of course you are right but when she regains her citizenship (as she surely will) and is back living in London on benefits (as she surely will be) I'm buggered if I wanted to be paying for and supporting children she concieved with a terrorist who killed children faster than he made them

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 62
codcheeky
July 26, 2020, 6:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from Ipswin

On a par really with the many hundreds if not thousands of children slaughtered by the regime she both supported and assisted

When you celebrate the death of an innocent child there is little hope for the likes of you, Isis have won already if you can sink to that level through blind hatred.
If you want to live in a country with no similar laws and persecution of tiny children you should move abroad, there are plenty to choose from, part of what has made this country great is tolerance and respect of the law.
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 62
Ipswin
July 26, 2020, 6:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from codcheeky

When you celebrate the death of an innocent child there is little hope for the likes of you, Isis have won already if you can sink to that level through blind hatred.
If you want to live in a country with no similar laws and persecution of tiny children you should move abroad, there are plenty to choose from, part of what has made this country great is tolerance and respect of the law.

Oh do loosen up, go and have a pint or one off the wrist or something.
If you read my message above your latest tear jerking ripost you will see that far from celebrating the death of her children I strongly deplore the death of all the children by the terrorist organisation she and her husband supported.
A case of 'All Child Deaths Matter' perhaps to use a current soapbox movement.
I simply would not want to support her children (or her) when she is back in UK claiming benefits and sticking two fingers up to you whilst planning how she can best support terrorism back here..
If you are so keen on respect for the law you will like me want this woman imprisoned for a very long time assuming she is allowed back at all

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 62
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Should Shamima Begum be allowed back into the UK?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.