KingstonMariner
August 24, 2017, 10:31pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Marinerz93

For an Islamic apologist you didn't say how you know he was a Muslim, being a Muslim is like being a vegan, you always bring it up within a few seconds of talking to people. He also has an unIslamic hair cut and he was walking with his girlfriend. As we know Muslim women walk 5 to 10 feet behind their males unless there is land mines then they walk 10 to 20 feet in front  ;

Talking of stabbings did you hear about the Islamic extremist stabbing eight people outside a row of shops in Surgut, Russia

During the last 30 days, there has been 158 Islamic attacks in 28 countries, in which 1077 people were killed and 992 injured by the religion of peace. Unfortunately, this list of Muslim terrorist attacks barely scratches the surface of atrocities committed in the name of Islam occurring world-wide each day. Nevermind, you just keep on apologising for has to be one of the most driven death cults going. What I want to point out that Islam is different from other religions.  No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces.  It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature.

In 2016 there were 2478 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21237 people were killed and 26680 injured.

I'm not an apologist for anything. Where have I apologised for anything that anyone but me has done, let alone a billion other people? And I'd say he was a Muslim in the same way that I'd say someone with my name is a Christian.

A for 'un-Islamic hair' where does it specify hairstyle in the Koran.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 24, 2017, 10:32pm
Meths Drinker
PS never heard of the Crusades? Or the Inquisition? Or Hindu terrorists? Or the Sterne Gang?

All justified their actions with religion.

"No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces.  It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature."

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 85
Marinerz93
August 25, 2017, 11:21am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner

I'm not an apologist for anything. Where have I apologised for anything that anyone but me has done, let alone a billion other people? And I'd say he was a Muslim in the same way that I'd say someone with my name is a Christian.

A for 'un-Islamic hair' where does it specify hairstyle in the Koran.

So you have no proof that he is a Muslim, so a person with an Asian name can't be Christian or a convert.

Un-Islamic hair cut comes direct from Mohammed and it's called Qaza, it was narrated that Mohammed forbade qaza’; he saw a boy who had part of his head shaved and he said: “Shave all of it or leave all of it.” Moreover, this style is not beautification for either men or women, rather it is changing the creation of Allaah and spoiling people's appearance, and it is an imitation of the West. There are several Hadiths on it all alluring to if your hair is like theirs you are one of the kuffars. Al-Bukhaari (5921) and Muslim (2120).

You claim not to be a Muslim apologist, then you are maybe a Islamaphile and can't help your Islamaphillia.

PS never heard of the Crusades? Or the Inquisition? Or Hindu terrorists? Or the Sterne Gang?

All justified their actions with religion.

"No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces.  It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature."

How did the crusades come about, well they came about because Muslim invaders into the holy land in 600 AD, murdered both Jews and Christians, then subjugated who was left by making all non Muslims pay a Jizya, they didn't stop there, they destroyed churches and made practicing your religion in the open a crime, only Muslims where allowed to pray in the streets and you also could not gather in groups outside the place of worship or preach to Muslims. In 1095 a new group of more radical Muslims took control of the Holy lands, as you notice nearly 500 years later, and stopped all Jews and Christians pilgrims from going to Jerusalem. It was Pope Urban II that called for the crusades to claim back the Holy land and stop the injustice against Christians from the claimed religion of peace.

The Stern gang or Lehi was a terrorist group that called itself fighters for the freedom of Israel, and mainly tried to get rid of British rule by trying to do deals with the likes of Nazi Germany who they saw as a lesser threat. They didn't hide behind a claim that they were peaceful and openly declared they wanted a new totalitarian Hebrew republic.

The Inquisition came about due to Catharism / heresy and was more about the Catholic church maintaining control and as far as I know it didn't effect other religions.

You are using religious groups some from over a 1,000 years ago to claim justification their actions with religion, fair enough. Tell how many people die each month because of Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and any other religion and then tell me how many people they have killed belonging to other faiths, you know something more current than a 1,000 years ago. As it stands this month there were 134 Islamic attacks in 26 countries, in which 782 people were killed and 870 injured by the religion of peace.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 85
barralad
August 25, 2017, 6:00pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Marinerz93
More proof of how Islam tries to deceive people is the 1001 Muslim inventions, most of which is manipulaton of the person through how it is worded, with little in the way of real facts.

fact-or-fiction-1001-muslim-inventions-comes-j-christian-adams

There was a golden age of Islam where there were many discoveries between 800-1100, when the Muslim world was the beacon of innovation and triggered Europe's Renaissance and Enlightenment periods. but this stopped when islamic theologian, Abu Hamid Al Ghazali, who lived from 1055 to 1111, single-handedly steered Islamic culture away from independent scientific inquiry towards religious fundamentalism. In a remarkable intellectual shift, he concluded that falsafa (which literally means philosophy but included logic, mathematics and physics) was incompatible with Islam

There has hardly been any nobel prize winners from the Muslim world which is shocking considering there is over 1.6 Billion.

Dave I get that you are anti-Muslim/Islam but accepting this as factual stretches the point beyond my limits. The claim that an age (that allegedly ended 300 years before the Renaissance is deemed by historians the world over to have begun), triggered the Renaissance is absurd. The Renaissance had its roots in Christian religion as evidenced by the countless artists who used biblical subjects.These artists weremainly sponsored by rich Christian families trying to grab power (The Borgias in Italy (a fine God-fearing family) a case in point.)  What written works there were had religious themes-at least in part. The first book to be printed? The Bible of course. "Technology" thrived because of the perceived need to be glorifying God. I'm struggling to think of a more fundamentalist religion than 16th. century Catholicism aided and abetted by Protestants from the 1520s onward.
The total reliance on religion caused many problems for would be scientists. Copernicus and Galileo amongst others were accused of heresy for daring to say that the Earth wasn't the centre of the known universe and many more were killed for their scientific theories.
If the powers of the time couldn't stomach the beliefs of fellow Christians it's hardly surprising that many of the writings of other faiths-including Islam were deemed to be the ramblings of heathens. The world then (obviously) wasn't like it is now-people didn't travel so didn't get to see the amazing art work of the Islamic world. If you haven't been to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul I can highly recommend it. You'll see Renaissance period Islamic art that is as fine as anything you'll see in a Christian church. (I believe it actually links with some Christian Byzantine works but I might have imagined that). The Taj Mahal was built for a Moslem (I'll gloss over the fact that Shah Jahan(?) had the architect killed once it was finished!)
It wasn't until the 19th. century and people like Edward Fitzgerald (who translated the Rubaiyat into English) that Islamic works of art started to be appreciated in the West.
In the early days of the Nobel Prizes the committee hardly had the resources or scope to look deeply into scientific advances from the world of Islam. The fact that most of the Nobel Laureates who are Moslems were rewarded in the 21st. century suggests that there will be more as time progresses.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 25, 2017, 6:17pm
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Marinerz93

So you have no proof that he is a Muslim, so a person with an Asian name can't be Christian or a convert.

Un-Islamic hair cut comes direct from Mohammed and it's called Qaza, it was narrated that Mohammed forbade qaza’; he saw a boy who had part of his head shaved and he said: “Shave all of it or leave all of it.” Moreover, this style is not beautification for either men or women, rather it is changing the creation of Allaah and spoiling people's appearance, and it is an imitation of the West. There are several Hadiths on it all alluring to if your hair is like theirs you are one of the kuffars. Al-Bukhaari (5921) and Muslim (2120).

You claim not to be a Muslim apologist, then you are maybe a Islamaphile and can't help your Islamaphillia.

How did the crusades come about, well they came about because Muslim invaders into the holy land in 600 AD, murdered both Jews and Christians, then subjugated who was left by making all non Muslims pay a Jizya, they didn't stop there, they destroyed churches and made practicing your religion in the open a crime, only Muslims where allowed to pray in the streets and you also could not gather in groups outside the place of worship or preach to Muslims. In 1095 a new group of more radical Muslims took control of the Holy lands, as you notice nearly 500 years later, and stopped all Jews and Christians pilgrims from going to Jerusalem. It was Pope Urban II that called for the crusades to claim back the Holy land and stop the injustice against Christians from the claimed religion of peace.

The Stern gang or Lehi was a terrorist group that called itself fighters for the freedom of Israel, and mainly tried to get rid of British rule by trying to do deals with the likes of Nazi Germany who they saw as a lesser threat. They didn't hide behind a claim that they were peaceful and openly declared they wanted a new totalitarian Hebrew republic.

The Inquisition came about due to Catharism / heresy and was more about the Catholic church maintaining control and as far as I know it didn't effect other religions.

You are using religious groups some from over a 1,000 years ago to claim justification their actions with religion, fair enough. Tell how many people die each month because of Christianity, Hinduism, Judaism, and any other religion and then tell me how many people they have killed belonging to other faiths, you know something more current than a 1,000 years ago. As it stands this month there were 134 Islamic attacks in 26 countries, in which 782 people were killed and 870 injured by the religion of peace.

You're beginning to appear as fundamentalist as some of the terrorists. Just because someone isn't anti-Muslim doesn't mean to say they are an Islamophile! It's not all black and white.

I'm not using any historical events to justify terrorism. Merely pointing out all the major religions have had people who espouse interpretations of their religion that support terrorism.

Of course that Brit in Turku could have been a Christian convert. But the odds are he's not.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 25, 2017, 6:21pm
Meths Drinker
PS thanks for backing up my point about the Stern Gang. Exactly the point I was making.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 85
Grim74
August 26, 2017, 7:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
I see police officers are being attacked in the streets now WTF! All just part of the London experience these days not even big news, how many days until the next one? Sweepstake anyone?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 85
Marinerz93
August 26, 2017, 12:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker

You're beginning to appear as fundamentalist as some of the terrorists. Just because someone isn't anti-Muslim doesn't mean to say they are an Islamophile! It's not all black and white.

I'm not using any historical events to justify terrorism. Merely pointing out all the major religions have had people who espouse interpretations of their religion that support terrorism.

Of course that Brit in Turku could have been a Christian convert. But the odds are he's not.

fundamentalist
ˌfʌndəˈmɛnt(ə)lɪst/Submit
noun
a person who believes in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture in a religion.

I don't, I believe all religions should be about peace, tolerance and honesty with different guide lines for that culture, but one in which people are free to practice that religion without harming others or dictating separate laws of the land and stopping people from carrying out their own culture without harm or harassment.  You speak up quite regularly for islam citing past events trying to excuse the way islam behaves today, no other religions are doing the things to humanity that islam is doing Kingston.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 85
Marinerz93
August 26, 2017, 12:20pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from barralad

Dave I get that you are anti-Muslim/Islam but accepting this as factual stretches the point beyond my limits. The claim that an age (that allegedly ended 300 years before the Renaissance is deemed by historians the world over to have begun), triggered the Renaissance is absurd. The Renaissance had its roots in Christian religion as evidenced by the countless artists who used biblical subjects.These artists weremainly sponsored by rich Christian families trying to grab power (The Borgias in Italy (a fine God-fearing family) a case in point.)  What written works there were had religious themes-at least in part. The first book to be printed? The Bible of course. "Technology" thrived because of the perceived need to be glorifying God. I'm struggling to think of a more fundamentalist religion than 16th. century Catholicism aided and abetted by Protestants from the 1520s onward.
The total reliance on religion caused many problems for would be scientists. Copernicus and Galileo amongst others were accused of heresy for daring to say that the Earth wasn't the centre of the known universe and many more were killed for their scientific theories.
If the powers of the time couldn't stomach the beliefs of fellow Christians it's hardly surprising that many of the writings of other faiths-including Islam were deemed to be the ramblings of heathens. The world then (obviously) wasn't like it is now-people didn't travel so didn't get to see the amazing art work of the Islamic world. If you haven't been to the Blue Mosque in Istanbul I can highly recommend it. You'll see Renaissance period Islamic art that is as fine as anything you'll see in a Christian church. (I believe it actually links with some Christian Byzantine works but I might have imagined that). The Taj Mahal was built for a Moslem (I'll gloss over the fact that Shah Jahan(?) had the architect killed once it was finished!)
It wasn't until the 19th. century and people like Edward Fitzgerald (who translated the Rubaiyat into English) that Islamic works of art started to be appreciated in the West.
In the early days of the Nobel Prizes the committee hardly had the resources or scope to look deeply into scientific advances from the world of Islam. The fact that most of the Nobel Laureates who are Moslems were rewarded in the 21st. century suggests that there will be more as time progresses.

Anti Muslim / Islam, I am anti anything that causes mass death or death on a daily basis on a, fear and intolerant ideology of a murder, rapist, sexual deviant, child rapist and habitual liar who can not prove anything that came out his mouth.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you are saying, the crusades showed Europe that there was a world outside their own continent, and that the outside world was richer and more developed, spurring their interest in growth.

Also, it produced a lot of profits for the Italian merchant families that shipped men and supplies from Europe to the Middle East, giving them contacts in the area that lasted longer than the Crusades, and became the source of some of the learning that wound up sparking the Renaissance. The merchant families would then have enough money to hire the artists that created all the wonderful art of the Renaissance.

Private Message
Reply: 78 - 85
Marinerz93
August 27, 2017, 3:03pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Incidentally, I've not heard any of the anti-Muslim brigade mention the name of the British bloke who was stabbed when he went to give first aid to one of the women victims of the terrorist in Turku on Friday. Not sure it's on any list of good old Anglo-Saxon Christian names  

You are of course correct his name isn't Anglo-Saxon, he is however a Coptic Christian, the Coptic Cross being tattooed on his arm giving it away, also tattooed below that he has an Egyptian Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection. So I would hazard at a guess that he is a Coptic Christian from Egypt, an extremely persecuted religion in Eygpt by Muslims. You claimed twice that he was a Muslim, this is what I mean when I say you are an Islamaphile. He more than likely got stabbed because the knife man saw his Coptic cross tattoo.

[youtube]2op1sDAoqMU[/youtube]

Private Message
Reply: 79 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bacelona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.