Town Monkey
August 28, 2017, 12:19pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +379
Gold Stars: 6
[quote=347]

Anti Muslim / Islam, I am anti anything that causes mass death or death on a daily basis on a, fear and intolerant ideology of a murder, rapist, sexual deviant, child rapist and habitual liar who can not prove anything that came out his mouth.

Presumably, you don't drive a car and strongly advocate renewable energy?  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 85
Marinerz93
August 28, 2017, 5:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Town Monkey
[quote=347]

Anti Muslim / Islam, I am anti anything that causes mass death or death on a daily basis on a, fear and intolerant ideology of a murder, rapist, sexual deviant, child rapist and habitual liar who can not prove anything that came out his mouth.

Presumably, you don't drive a car and strongly advocate renewable energy?  

What's your point, I don't aim the vehicle I am driving at innocent members of the public and the car doesn't do that either of it's own accord, and renewable energy is a must if we are to have power available as fossil fuel powered stations become obsolete. Sweden has almost gone totally renewable with a possibility that a further 139 Countries Could Get All of their Power from Renewable Sources.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 85
KingstonMariner
September 2, 2017, 11:58am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Slightly off topic, but copied this from the comments under a Yahoo article about a bloke thrown of a tram in Sheffield.

"Now, no doubt in a few minutes people are going to start calling for this person to get a knighthood. However, what we have here is an idiot who got up and started yelling abuse at a passenger on public transport, who was filmed and then thrown off for his behavior. BEFORE you start slapping your hands together and telling me how this is the pinnacle of everything our culture is meant to be, THINK for a moment. If this was one of the Tories from the story yesterday, who had got up and begun telling some family wearing what he considered to be cheap clothing that they were chavs who deserved to be gassed, would you support him? If he had got up and started having a go at a single mother, because he thinks all single mothers are lesbian dole scroungers, would you support him? If he was yelling at Jews, because he thought Hitler was right, would you support him? If he got up and started yelling at a random person because the voices in his head told him his target was one of the reptile people, would you support him? No? If he did any of those things you'd consider him a yobbish lout who deserved to be chucked off the tram? Now, go back to the beginning, and ask yourself; why are you supporting him because he was having a go at black people he thought were Muslims? There is actually nothing there to say or show that they were in traditional Muslim dress. For all we know, they could be African-American Baptists here on holiday. And he decided to get up and start flinging abuse at them. And that's wrong. That's socially unacceptable. That's why harassing your fellow passengers on the tram for being Muslim or Hindu or Christian or straight or gay or black or overweight is dealt with by the offender being chucked off, fined or arrested depending on how far the confrontation goes. Now, there are still probably a few people who are going to start mumbling and grumbling, to whom I ask this; how did this help? If you think Islam is taking over the UK, how does yelling abuse at someone who is sitting on a tram, not doing anything, help? How many terrorism rings did this break? How many hate preachers did this action stop? How many burkahs vanished from the country as a result of his actions? This yob, for that is what he is, decided to start screaming abuse at someone on a tram, and all this accomplished was making him (and anyone associated with his group) look like the sort of antisocial thugs people claim they are. He has, by definition, made the wider country think that the EDL and BF are filled with these kinds of thugs. So he has accomplished nothing more than giving the left more ammunition to shoot down any meaningful debate on Islam in this country. To sum it up, he has not only failed to do anything about Islam, he has further hamstrung the groups that are trying to do anything about it. If you still support him after that, let me know. I might have a couple of bridges to sell you. All the proceeds will go to stopping Islam in the UK, I promise. "

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 85
Grim74
September 3, 2017, 5:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
I had seen this video last week and from what I remember he wasn't saying anything wrong it looked like he was just giving his opinions which seemed factually correct to me, conveniently we don't see how the conversation started or even who he was talking to, has it been confirmed anywhere they were black? Muslim? My issue with him would of been the swearing on a public train and possibly intoxicated but possibly a disability.

I think the above is a non story really just some poor desperate attempt to show bullshit islamaphobia, I could post many links to black/Muslim attacks on whites but likewise would prove nothing.

More importantly it was recently announced Britain is now home to 35000 Islamists fanatics!! More than any other Country in Europe yet hardly mentioned in the MSN! But never mind let's keep handwringing about so called islamaphobia🙄

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 83 - 85
Marinerz93
September 3, 2017, 11:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker
I see Kingston is back with yet more Islamaphilla, just brush under the carpet that the hero in stabbing incident in Finland you was claiming to be a Muslim was in fact a Coptic Christian from Egypt.

Of course it is abhorrent to have a go at anyone over colour or religion whilst they are going about their everyday life. You haven't posted a link to this video just like the report from Sweden so maybe there is more to this.

Here's a video of a woman being harassed by a Muslim on a train, I hope this doesn't bring you out in Islamphile hives, you remind me of the fella behind Muslim harassing the woman for the first minute or so..

[youtube]1q_GgVeEl3E[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 84 - 85
Marinerz93
September 3, 2017, 11:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Here's the video for you Kingston, I didn't hear anything racist as Islam is an ideology and he stated several facts, Mohammed (at the age of 56) did marry a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was 9 and he raped scores of women after battles when he took them captive, all in the Koran and hadiths. The teachings of this is preached to young girls that it is acceptable because Mohammed was God's messenger, remember when you believed in father Christmas and the tooth fairy at that age.

[youtube]ELvinC7Te9s[/youtube]

If you think Islam is taking over the UK, how does yelling abuse at someone who is sitting on a tram, not doing anything, help? How many terrorism rings did this break? How many hate preachers did this action stop? How many burkahs vanished from the country as a result of his actions? This yob, for that is what he is, decided to start screaming abuse at someone on a tram, and all this accomplished was making him (and anyone associated with his group) look like the sort of antisocial thugs people claim they are.

Nothing will stop any of the above it's only going to get worse, go take a look areas that are majority Muslim. The only thing that speaking out is going to achieve is that people become aware of how vile this ideology is and how life in the UK is going to change for the worse in future years.

Private Message
Reply: 85 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bacelona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.