Chrisblor
August 18, 2017, 4:39pm

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +51 / -20
Approval: +8,757
Gold Stars: 233
None of the Muslims i'm good friends with or work alongside have tried to murder me. Why is this?

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 85
Maringer
August 18, 2017, 4:53pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,386
Gold Stars: 184
Perhaps they haven't received the memo yet?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 5:46pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Maringer

The word you are looking for is buffoon, you buffoon. Anyway, I can only imagine you misunderstood what I posted, even though it seemed pretty clear to me. The vast majority of Muslims would be as appalled by these Islamist terrorist attacks on civilians as the rest of us and yes, such attacks do go against Islamic teaching. Perhaps the use of 'Islamist' was confusing - replace with fundamentalist, if you prefer.

As with all religions (which are all flipping stupid, if you ask me), if you want to do something illegal/sinful, you can always misread or ignore whichever part of the teachings you desire. How many self-professed Christians/Jews have started wars by ignoring "Thou shalt not kill", for example?

By your logic, you must obviously have been a supporter of the invasion of Iraq by the Bush/Blair coalition. After all, it was carried out by the self-professed Christian leaders of Christian nations including your own. The Islamist/Fundamentalist bunch claim this invasion and the other disastrous interventions by the West are 'Crusades' in an attempt to legitimise their own crimes. They are using the same faulty logic as you.

Again where was the invasion before 9/11?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 6:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

What's not strictly true? That you're unlikely to be caught up in a terrorist incident? How many people have been killed in terrorist attacks in the last five years? 15 (including a Muslim killed by a white chap). Have you any idea the millions of people that have been in London in that time? The chances of you being one of the unfortunate 15 out of the tens of millions of people who have been here is so incredibly slim.

The ones who are extreme are the ones who are Muslim in name only. The vast majority have no intention on committing atrocities or "dominating" us.

I was talking about your "all city's are dangerous" comment!

You sound like your  "all just part of living in a big city" useless mayor, the chances maybe slim but someone will have to die when the next one happens let's hope it's not you eh!
In the meantime let's just carry on as if nothing has happened whilst the enemy whithin plot their next murdurous rampage.

There was a big well documented survey carried out last year that showed the majority of UK muslims want Sharia if that's not dominating then Jeremy Corbyn is an Anglophile.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 85
LH
August 18, 2017, 6:09pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
Imagine posting regurgitations of Britain First and Kate Hopkins balderdash one minute and then saying you're not big and bwave enough to take your kids to big cities the next. N'awww.
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 6:44pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from LH
Imagine posting regurgitations of Britain First and Kate Hopkins balderdash one minute and then saying you're not big and bwave enough to take your kids to big cities the next. N'awww.

Bwave alright bro! When you grow up And find a tramp to give you a kid then you might just understand a bit, nothing stops me from visiting anywhere fool unless it's a medieval hell hole.

In my opinion anyone who takes there kids to the tourist traps of Western Europe is running a risk of getting caught up in an attack that's just a fact! because our leaders fail to keep us safe now go back to listening to little Owen jones on LBC.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 85
August 18, 2017, 7:01pm
Guest User
Quoted from Grim74

Bwave alright bro! When you grow up And find a tramp to give you a kid then you might just understand a bit, nothing stops me from visiting anywhere fool unless it's a medieval hell hole.

In my opinion anyone who takes there kids to the tourist traps of Western Europe is running a risk of getting caught up in an attack that's just a fact! because our leaders fail to keep us safe now go back to listening to little Owen jones on LBC.

Alright Adolf, calm down
Reply: 26 - 85
LH
August 18, 2017, 7:45pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
It's more likely that you would die in a car crash (one in 645) than in a terrorist attack (one in 25M). The fact you're not willing to take your kids to places means they're winning.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 18, 2017, 9:26pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from grimsby pete

They are senseless in the meaning that they will not win or prove anything mate,

Its just a waste of life that will not change anything,

We refuse to be give in to these cowards.

I wouldn't bet on it. IRA-Sinn Fein did alright. Don't get me wrong, we should go all out to win, but these campaigns are well calibrated to achieve their ends. Don't underestimate the enemy.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 18, 2017, 9:27pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Grim74

Agree with you there.

you've drifted slightly of topic there mariner, I was making the point that major City's especially London that have suffered from enforced mass immingration from 3rd world country's, who bring with them their cultures that are just not compatible with a modern 21st century civilised City.

There was a time I would say London is the greatest city in the world but not anymore, I still love Central London for the history and architecture but the danger will stop me ever taking the kids, venture out from the centre and it can be truly depressing.

I've read article on places like China warning its citizens about the dangers of travelling to London but the latest one I've recently seen was SaudiaArabia!!! Let that sink in..... says it all really.

Who was forced?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bacelona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.