Grim74
August 18, 2017, 7:22am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from mariner91

Nope, London's great. Too expensive but it's still a great place. You clearly pay too much attention to what Katie Hopkins has to say. The weird thing is, out all the Brits who say what a shithole London is, none of them seem to live here.

You was doing so well there mariner but you kind of contradicted yourself at the end 😆
The sad thing is that the Brits (let's say the mainly white indigenous for clarity) are now in the decreasing minority how can this be good?

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 85
mariner91
August 18, 2017, 8:12am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,249
Gold Stars: 253
Quoted from Grim74

You was doing so well there mariner but you kind of contradicted yourself at the end 😆
The sad thing is that the Brits (let's say the mainly white indigenous for clarity) are now in the decreasing minority how can this be good?

Ah there we go, you're not a Brit unless you're white.

Looking forward to a brighter future now Fenty has gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 85
Mariner Ronnie
August 18, 2017, 8:33am

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Everyone change your profile picture quick. You might prevent another one.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 9:40am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Ah there we go, you're not a Brit unless you're white.

Quoted from mariner91

The weird thing is, out all the Brits who say what a shithole London is, none of them seem to live here.

When this thought entered your mind did you honestly And I mean honestly picture all the black and Asian Brits who say London is a Shithole 🤔

We have already got 2 resident virtue signallers on here thought you was better than that.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 85
mariner91
August 18, 2017, 9:52am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

When this thought entered your mind did you honestly And I mean honestly picture all the black and Asian Brits who say London is a Shithole 🤔

We have already got 2 resident virtue signallers on here thought you was better than that.

What are you even on about? I don't see being white as a prerequisite for being British. I know plenty of people who are black or Asian or mixed race who have lived in London their whole lives. And no, I don't know any that say London is a shithole. Like anywhere, there are bad parts but there's bad parts of Paris and bad parts of Rome. There are certainly bad parts of Grimsby and Clee.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 10:57am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

I don't see being white as a prerequisite for being British.

Agree with you there.

Quoted Text
I know plenty of people who are black or Asian or mixed race who have lived in London their whole lives. And no, I don't know any that say London is a shithole. Like anywhere, there are bad parts but there's bad parts of Paris and bad parts of Rome. There are certainly bad parts of Grimsby and Clee.  

you've drifted slightly of topic there mariner, I was making the point that major City's especially London that have suffered from enforced mass immingration from 3rd world country's, who bring with them their cultures that are just not compatible with a modern 21st century civilised City.

There was a time I would say London is the greatest city in the world but not anymore, I still love Central London for the history and architecture but the danger will stop me ever taking the kids, venture out from the centre and it can be truly depressing.

I've read article on places like China warning its citizens about the dangers of travelling to London but the latest one I've recently seen was SaudiaArabia!!! Let that sink in..... says it all really.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 85
mariner91
August 18, 2017, 11:21am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

Agree with you there.

you've drifted slightly of topic there mariner, I was making the point that major City's especially London that have suffered from enforced mass immingration from 3rd world country's, who bring with them their cultures that are just not compatible with a modern 21st century civilised City.

There was a time I would say London is the greatest city in the world but not anymore, I still love Central London for the history and architecture but the danger will stop me ever taking the kids, venture out from the centre and it can be truly depressing.

I've read article on places like China warning its citizens about the dangers of travelling to London but the latest one I've recently seen was SaudiaArabia!!! Let that sink in..... says it all really.

All cities are dangerous. Like anywhere with a big population there will be people to avoid but generally you are safe if you don't do stupid things like walking down dark alleys on your own at night. I've lived in Elephant and Castle for three years and I'm now in London Bridge and, thankfully, I've not had any trouble.  Of course there have been terrorist attacks recently but your chances of being caught up in one, let alone injured or killed is so, so remote.

Even away from the centre there are great areas like Brixton and Clapham. There are bad areas but there are bad areas in every great city on earth.

I live with a Muslim lad who's family are Pakistani of origin, he's a third generation immigrant. He's a really nice lad and we get on really well, no problems with different cultures or backgrounds. I also live with a Chinese lad, who's second generation immigrant. Again, he's ace and as British as I am. Only the extreme versions of the cultures from immigration causes problems.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 85
Maringer
August 18, 2017, 11:41am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,140
Gold Stars: 180
Quoted from Grim74

They are Muslim you absolute bafoon they identify as Muslim and carry out these attacks in the footsteps of their warlord, its appeasers like you and your mate Corbyn who care more about feelings of the Muslims then the Muslim (terrorist) victims, denying the truth will only prolong the agony how long before the next one?

The word you are looking for is buffoon, you buffoon. Anyway, I can only imagine you misunderstood what I posted, even though it seemed pretty clear to me. The vast majority of Muslims would be as appalled by these Islamist terrorist attacks on civilians as the rest of us and yes, such attacks do go against Islamic teaching. Perhaps the use of 'Islamist' was confusing - replace with fundamentalist, if you prefer.

As with all religions (which are all flipping stupid, if you ask me), if you want to do something illegal/sinful, you can always misread or ignore whichever part of the teachings you desire. How many self-professed Christians/Jews have started wars by ignoring "Thou shalt not kill", for example?

By your logic, you must obviously have been a supporter of the invasion of Iraq by the Bush/Blair coalition. After all, it was carried out by the self-professed Christian leaders of Christian nations including your own. The Islamist/Fundamentalist bunch claim this invasion and the other disastrous interventions by the West are 'Crusades' in an attempt to legitimise their own crimes. They are using the same faulty logic as you.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 85
Grim74
August 18, 2017, 11:55am
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

All cities are dangerous. Like anywhere with a big population there will be people to avoid but generally you are safe if you don't do stupid things like walking down dark alleys on your own at night. I've lived in Elephant and Castle for three years and I'm now in London Bridge and, thankfully, I've not had any trouble.  Of course there have been terrorist attacks recently but your chances of being caught up in one, let alone injured or killed is so, so remote.

Even away from the centre there are great areas like Brixton and Clapham. There are bad areas but there are bad areas in every great city on earth.

I live with a Muslim lad who's family are Pakistani of origin, he's a third generation immigrant. He's a really nice lad and we get on really well, no problems with different cultures or backgrounds. I also live with a Chinese lad, who's second generation immigrant. Again, he's ace and as British as I am. Only the extreme versions of the cultures from immigration causes problems.

Not strictly true especially with regards to the city's that have jihadis living amongst us.

Islam is extreme its the religion of war and domination, I'd guess your Muslim friend is Muslim in name only like many so called passive or moderate muslims.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 85
mariner91
August 18, 2017, 3:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

Not strictly true especially with regards to the city's that have jihadis living amongst us.

Islam is extreme its the religion of war and domination, I'd guess your Muslim friend is Muslim in name only like many so called passive or moderate muslims.

What's not strictly true? That you're unlikely to be caught up in a terrorist incident? How many people have been killed in terrorist attacks in the last five years? 15 (including a Muslim killed by a white chap). Have you any idea the millions of people that have been in London in that time? The chances of you being one of the unfortunate 15 out of the tens of millions of people who have been here is so incredibly slim.

The ones who are extreme are the ones who are Muslim in name only. The vast majority have no intention on committing atrocities or "dominating" us.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bacelona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.