9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Rodley Mariner
August 19, 2017, 3:52pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 176
I am saying that because that's what it is. What do you think the difference is between a majority and minority government?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 85
Grim74
August 19, 2017, 5:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
I am saying that because that's what it is. What do you think the difference is between a majority and minority government?

A relative majority which i will concede I wasn't clear on apologies to all.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 85
Marinerz93
August 20, 2017, 12:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
What is the teaching of Islam by the founder Mohammed?  

He was an extremist Muslim.  Any Muslim who adheres to the 7 pillars of Islam--is committed to Jihad--the 7th pillar.  Benizir Bhutto--former Prime Minister of Pakistan once noted that only 10% of Muslims are extreme--that still represents over 100,000,000 Muslims.  So it is not a "fringe".

It is also important to observe that this form of Islam, which the "Prophet" practiced himself--going to the battlefield 29 times, slaughtering people who did not convert---is the pattern for doing Jihad.  Saudi Arabia was unified under the Saud family following the same practice--known as Whabism.   Islam grew across the Middle East--Iran, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and North Africa in 2 years.  This did not happen with "idea prosetylization" but through war and coercion.  Isis, Al Queda, etc. are all committed to this form of "evangelism" Christians indigenous to these regions have dissapeared through being driven out or murdered.

The real problems start when Muslims become a majority, Sharia soon follows and you only have to look at the countries that practice Sharia to see how barbaric it is. Jihad sees the Muslim enter paradise and nothing can stop that notion once they engage in it. We are now starting to see condemnation from moderate Muslims but what we need is a declaration from the most respected Imams / clerics that announce anyone carrying out terrorist attacks on civilians will not enter paradise and whats left of them will be buried with a dead pig.

This won't happen because moderate Muslims don't care about non Muslims.

You want to see a Muslim in their true colours ask them
1. Why Mohammed beheaded over 700 Jews and shared out the women amongst his men and why he raped the leaders wife.
2. Why Mohammed took a fancy to a 6 year old girl, then had a vision from God saying it was ok for him to marry her then have sex with her when she was 9. Until she was 9 he used to put his tackle between her thighs in a simulated sex action called thighing.
3. Why Mohammed who had a vision from God meaning he should marry his step sons wife, meaning his son had to divorce her.
4. Why Mohammed tortured a man by kindling a fire with flint and steel on al-rabi chest until he was nearly dead, and why after he beheaded him, then raped his wife.
5. Do they believe Mohammed flew to heaven on a winged horse with a womans face, witnessed by no one.
6. Do they believe that Mohammed split the moon in half, again no witnesses.

There is a common theme about Mohammed and it centers around lies, sex and power, Muslims hold Mohammed up to be the perfect human and to be copied.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 21, 2017, 3:46am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from grimsby pete

They will only win if we all stay at home and not go out,

I remember when we went to USA just after 9/11 and the Americans said to us wherever we went, " thank you for coming "

Which I replied  " well if we didn't the terrorists would have won "

We will not let them win KM the rest of the world will not let them.

All the people marching down the street in Barcelona singing " we are not afraid " shows the will of the people.

I completely agree Pete. We must all carry on life as much as possible in the same way. Obviously going into London is a bit more nervy but I wouldn't avoid it. Unlike some 'patriots'!

I was out in London on Sunday. The weather was very nice and it was great to see so many people from different parts of the world enjoying it.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 85
KingstonMariner
August 21, 2017, 3:51am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Incidentally, I've not heard any of the anti-Muslim brigade mention the name of the British bloke who was stabbed when he went to give first aid to one of the women victims of the terrorist in Turku on Friday. Not sure it's on any list of good old Anglo-Saxon Christian names  

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 85
Marinerz93
August 21, 2017, 11:53am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Incidentally, I've not heard any of the anti-Muslim brigade mention the name of the British bloke who was stabbed when he went to give first aid to one of the women victims of the terrorist in Turku on Friday. Not sure it's on any list of good old Anglo-Saxon Christian names  

For an Islamic apologist you didn't say how you know he was a Muslim, being a Muslim is like being a vegan, you always bring it up within a few seconds of talking to people. He also has an unIslamic hair cut and he was walking with his girlfriend. As we know Muslim women walk 5 to 10 feet behind their males unless there is land mines then they walk 10 to 20 feet in front  ;

Talking of stabbings did you hear about the Islamic extremist stabbing eight people outside a row of shops in Surgut, Russia

During the last 30 days, there has been 158 Islamic attacks in 28 countries, in which 1077 people were killed and 992 injured by the religion of peace. Unfortunately, this list of Muslim terrorist attacks barely scratches the surface of atrocities committed in the name of Islam occurring world-wide each day. Nevermind, you just keep on apologising for has to be one of the most driven death cults going. What I want to point out that Islam is different from other religions.  No other religion inspires the sort of terrorism that the "Religion of Peace" produces.  It should be acceptable to question and critique the teachings, particularly those that are supremacist in nature.

In 2016 there were 2478 Islamic attacks in 59 countries, in which 21237 people were killed and 26680 injured.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 85
Grim74
August 21, 2017, 2:41pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from Marinerz93
There is a common theme about Mohammed and it centers around lies, sex and power, Muslims hold Mohammed up to be the perfect human and to be copied.

The greatest charlatan that ever existed, made Jesus look like an amateur.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 85
Marinerz93
August 21, 2017, 4:29pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

The greatest charlatan that ever existed, made Jesus look like an amateur.

Unlike Mohammed Jesus didn't profit from his ideologies in fact he died for them, how was Jesus a Charlatan?

Private Message
Reply: 57 - 85
Rick12
August 21, 2017, 5:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from Marinerz93

Unlike Mohammed Jesus didn't profit from his ideologies in fact he died for them, how was Jesus a Charlatan?
A very good man that preached about turning his society into one of the Kingdom of God eg one of good .Parallels with the Dalai Lama today ?

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 85
Marinerz93
August 21, 2017, 7:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rick12
A very good man that preached about turning his society into one of the Kingdom of God eg one of good .Parallels with the Dalai Lama today ?

At the core of all religions is to do good such as basic beliefs of Sikhism,

The Sikhs must believe in the following values: Equality: All humans are equal before God – no discrimination is allowed on the basis of caste, race, gender, creed, origin, color, education, status, wealth, et cetera. The principles of universal equality and brotherhood are important pillars of Sikhism.

Sikhism was founded in the Punjab region in India in the 15th century by Guru Nanak Dev. Sikhism broke from Hinduism due, in part, to its rejection of the caste system. So this shows that although an ideology is followed by some it can be changed for the better by those wishing to make their world a better place not just for them but for the many.

Private Message
Reply: 59 - 85
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bacelona

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.