TAGG
November 23, 2011, 10:22pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,941
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Super Clive

Oh really what about Disley, Hearn, Artus, Townsend?

Do you know what goes on behind the scenes? the clubs circumstances, the players circumstances? My Circumstances? I bet you don't even know your circumstances.

Disley ye
Townsend & Hearn getting there.
Artus          ffs

No I dont know whats going on behind the scenes, looks like those behind the scenes dont know whats going on behind the scenes  
Our Managers are excrement and dont have a clue quicker they intercourse off the better.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 55
TownSNAFU5
November 23, 2011, 10:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,908
Gold Stars: 42
Eagle flies the nest.  Will he ever return?  

A good move for all parties in my view.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 55
pleasegoup
November 23, 2011, 10:33pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / 0
eagle isnt bad, but he isnt a winger either. makofos accidental skill and pace is more of a threat imo.

might make a good playmaker, but thats not really our style at the moment, good luck to him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 55
alvinghammariner
November 23, 2011, 11:04pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +32 / -7
Approval: +114
Quoted from RoboCod
Good move for me. Fed up of hearing calls for Eagle to play, then when he gets a chance he looks beyond ordinary. Went downhill late second half of last season and hasn't recovered. He'll need to work hard to stay in the game at anything above BSN level imo.

This.

Now based in reading, do I class as an exile yet?
http://twitter.com/#!/HenryBarber
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 55
aldi_01
November 24, 2011, 7:14am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Eagle may look ordinary but is that because we don't play to his strengths, top assist and second top scorer last year would suggests he can play a bit...bet than flipping Makofo, more evidence that we have two very bizarre  men in charge of the team...i am awaiting for them to replace him with a worse player just as they have with Church

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 55
louth_in_the_south
November 24, 2011, 7:22am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +25 / -12
Approval: +5,722
Gold Stars: 96
I'd guess that serges days in the 1st team are numbered as soon as they've found a decent replacement along with a few more of our under performing squad. No ones safe I'd say .

Lower F5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 55
Mighty_Mariner
November 24, 2011, 9:30am
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,246
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Billybigbollox
I think Eagle is a decent player on his day but for me he always has one eye on the other player thinking he is going to get hurt ......He never tries to beat a player and his corners and crossing need to improve .........He always seems to be on the lash as well i was told he just got done for drink driving..........(Allegedly)

Was told the same thing on Monday!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 55
Super Clive
November 24, 2011, 9:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from TAGG

Disley ye
Townsend & Hearn getting there.
Artus          ffs

No I dont know whats going on behind the scenes, looks like those behind the scenes dont know whats going on behind the scenes  
Our Managers are excrement and dont have a clue quicker they intercourse off the better.

What would you class artus as then? He's not a tough tackler is he? he's not a box to box is he? He's a silky skillful footballer who wants to play a pass look for space, you said the managers don't like a footballer but they do cos they signed the players I mentioned...
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 55
Garth
November 24, 2011, 9:50am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
Quoted from Super Clive

What would you class artus as then? He's not a tough tackler is he? he's not a box to box is he? He's a silky skillful footballer who wants to play a pass look for space, you said the managers don't like a footballer but they do cos they signed the players I mentioned...

Artus is crap proved by how many starts he gets for a poor team, I am amazed that he is still here when Eagle who gets more game time than him is loaned out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 55
Sigone
November 24, 2011, 10:03am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Garth

Artus is crap proved by how many starts he gets for a poor team, I am amazed that he is still here when Eagle who gets more game time than him is loaned out.

Maybe eagle was wanted by clubs artus wasnt, you cant force clubs to take players off your hands sadly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 55
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Eagle

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.