Wrawby_Mariner
September 20, 2011, 3:22pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Trouble is Ive hit a raw nerve here by mentioning the Trust and plenty are biting at it as well

If the trust wish to make a statement on behalf of its members its completely up to them.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 20 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 3:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner

If the trust wish to make a statement on behalf of its members its completely up to them.

i wont hold my breath waiting for one...................................

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 3:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29

i wont hold my breath waiting for one...................................

Oh....go on!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 22 - 48
forza ivano
September 20, 2011, 3:52pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,282
Gold Stars: 266
is there anything the trust can say? doubt they have any more knowledge that the rest of us
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 3:55pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano
is there anything the trust can say? doubt they have any more knowledge that the rest of us

No, we don't.  Although I spoke to JF last night he told me little that hasn't been published.  As for the Board most live out of town and when I rang the Chair last night she hadn't heard the news.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 24 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 3:56pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Tony_GTFC
Doesn't the trust exist for moments like these?

Yes it should but its been pointed out that theyve lost interest in the Trust

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 3:58pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from tarka

No, we don't.  Although I spoke to JF last night he told me little that hasn't been published.  As for the Board most live out of town and when I rang the Chair last night she hadn't heard the news.

blimey mate youre ringing chairs now what next??

Private Message
Reply: 26 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 4:01pm
Table Wine Drinker

blimey mate youre ringing chairs now what next??

Oh come on....surely you can do better than that?
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 27 - 48
Wrawby_Mariner
September 20, 2011, 4:04pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +50 / -13
Approval: +862
Gold Stars: 6
The problem is the fans lost interest in the Supporters Trust some time ago. The Trust cannot make a difference if hasn't got the fans behind it?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype Skype
Reply: 28 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 4:11pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner
The problem is the fans lost interest in the Supporters Trust some time ago. The Trust cannot make a difference if hasn't got the fans behind it?

I said that fron day 1 and even because it was the truth I was even accused of slander and libel and accused that the idea didnt work because of people reading my views on it.

Private Message
Reply: 29 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Supporters Trust

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.