This thread currently has 3,858 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Tony_GTFC
September 20, 2011, 8:34am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -10
Doesn't the trust exist for moments like these?

Ask any man what nationality he would prefer to be, and ninety nine out of a hundred will tell you that they would prefer to be Englishmen.

CECIL RHODES

Logged Offline
Private Message
Denby
September 20, 2011, 8:37am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +12 / -2
why don't you contact them, rob?
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 48
jungleland
September 20, 2011, 8:43am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +3 / -3
Approval: +124

i think the supporters trust folded  when tarka  left them ..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 9:00am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
The Trust now had its moment but couldnt get anywhere in the end.Whenever this is brought up they blame everyone but themselves.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 48
dapperz fun pub
September 20, 2011, 9:21am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,049
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from the Grimbarian
The Trust now had its moment but couldnt get anywhere in the end.Whenever this is brought up they blame everyone but themselves.

thats about it
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 9:35am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from jungleland

i think the supporters trust folded  when tarka  left them ..

No it didn't and I didn't leave them...I left the Board for personal reasons centred on the break up of my marriage.

There is still a Board in existance and the Trust still owns 20,000 shares.  Sadly, though, there wasn't the appetite to move on from that position and a number of Board members lost heart.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 5 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 9:55am
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from tarka

No it didn't and I didn't leave them...I left the Board for personal reasons centred on the break up of my marriage.

There is still a Board in existance and the Trust still owns 20,000 shares.  Sadly, though, there wasn't the appetite to move on from that position and a number of Board members lost heart.

So whats going to happen now they might be needed
PS the way some were reacting when it was set up they LOST heart then as I stated at the time a trust was not going to work because its ok owning shares but having no financial back up with the shares the Club were going to take them serious and thats happened as well

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 10:02am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from the Grimbarian

So whats going to happen now they might be needed
PS the way some were reacting when it was set up they LOST heart then as I stated at the time a trust was not going to work because its ok owning shares but having no financial back up with the shares the Club were going to take them serious and thats happened as well

Well if you subscribe to the notion that a sugar daddy is obligatory to running a football club then you are probably right.  The only problem comes when (as the events of yesterday may yet prove) the sugar daddy loses the will to go on.

And, by the way, the Club took us perfectly seriously as I'm sure JF would testify....sadly some of the fans didn't.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 7 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 10:04am
Season Ticket Holder
Here we go again its blame the fans again time havent you got another script to read from cause the one youre using is worn and boring.Im still waiting for my libel and slander papers that YOU THREATENED ME WITH btw the way you replied to me when I queried about the Trust and its working really didnt help either mate because funny enought they knew who I was when you kept outing me and said why should I join when they do things like that.I replied its only a personal opinion what ive said but they agreed with me and YET AGAIN I WAS RIGHT

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 48
grimsbyreaper
September 20, 2011, 10:05am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +2 / -1
So is there a list of shareholders in GTFC?
MP = 54%
what does 20,000 shares equate to? 4% based on 500,000 shares? Not sure what the number of shares available are? Or have been issued?
So that puts JF at 42% at best, but then there are other shareholders I assume, PF & co 500 each, any other significant shareholders?

I thought I had seen the end of the world. Desolation, Isolation, Destruction, Mutants and the end of Civilisation.
Turns out bloody Tom Tom had directed me through Scunthorpe City Centre.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 48
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Supporters Trust

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.