5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 10:10am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from grimsbyreaper
So is there a list of shareholders in GTFC?
MP = 54%
what does 20,000 shares equate to? 4% based on 500,000 shares? Not sure what the number of shares available are? Or have been issued?
So that puts JF at 42% at best, but then there are other shareholders I assume, PF & co 500 each, any other significant shareholders?

All youll hear and see now is we've got ???????????? shares from the Trust and sod all else

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 48
tarka
September 20, 2011, 10:11am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +895
Gold Stars: 29
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Here we go again its blame the fans again time havent you got another script to read from cause the one youre using is worn and boring.Im still waiting for my libel and slander papers that YOU THREATENED ME WITH btw the way you replied to me when I queried about the Trust and its working really didnt help either mate because funny enought they knew who I was when you kept outing me and said why should I join when they do things like that.I replied its only a personal opinion what ive said but they agreed with me and YET AGAIN I WAS RIGHT

Oh dear....ok, if it makes you feel better.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 11 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 10:13am
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from tarka

Oh dear....ok, if it makes you feel better.

Now youve justified it mate thanks and all of it was true mate but youve got no balls to admit your mistakes

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 48
diehardmariner
September 20, 2011, 2:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.00
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,704
Gold Stars: 543
I await Grimbarian's business plan to move the club forward.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 2:42pm
Season Ticket Holder
Ill make one when the Trust decides how to represent the fans in all of this

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 48
diehardmariner
September 20, 2011, 2:49pm
Vodka Drinker
The Trust only has to represent its members.

I'm assuming you're not one so please feel free to shut your cakehole.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 2:54pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from diehardmariner
The Trust only has to represent its members.

I'm assuming you're not one so please feel free to shut your cakehole.

Im sat here waiting for the Trust to try and get involved and whats the point of being and paying into a Trust thats doing nothing isnt that taking money by false representation for memberships

Private Message
Reply: 16 - 48
diehardmariner
September 20, 2011, 2:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Look, if you don't pay into it you've no right to grumble about it.  Unless you're a moron.....

Oh.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 48
Rodley Mariner
September 20, 2011, 3:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,258
Gold Stars: 180
Just ignore the nincompoop. You only have to look at the smiley face usage to realise he's not the sharpest.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 48
the Grimbarian
September 20, 2011, 3:15pm
Season Ticket Holder
Trouble is Ive hit a raw nerve here by mentioning the Trust and plenty are biting at it as well

Private Message
Reply: 19 - 48
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Supporters Trust

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.